PDA

View Full Version : All star jersey

Roxyblu164
02-01-2006, 02:05 PM
Ok I am new to this, but I just wanted to know if anyone knew where I could get a Jon Garland All Star Jersey. I have looked all over and have had no luck so far. Any help would be great. Thanks! :smile:

twsoxfan5
02-01-2006, 02:46 PM
Have you tried Grandstand? I would give them a call and see if they can get a hold on one for you. Or try Triple Threat Sports in Mokena.

Discinfool23
02-02-2006, 11:34 AM
Hello everyone,

I am Roxyblu's fiancee and we have still had no luck finding this jersey for her :whiner: . We looked around Soxfest, assuming that like other years it would be fairly simple to find an all star jersey. Boy were we wrong. We did not see any all star jerseys for sale at all:angry: . Does anyone have any other suggestions for places to check out about this. We checked at Grandstand and Triple threat, but neither have an all star jersey at this moment. Also, we have looked into E-Bay and done several Google searches with no results. Also, surprisingly, the only Jersey that MLB.com has from the all star game is the Futures jersey. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks everyone! :supernana:

Jason M

salty99
02-02-2006, 11:37 AM
A time machine

MUsoxfan
02-02-2006, 11:39 AM
I would contact the White Sox to see if their giftshop at the park has them. They may have blank ones that you can have altered. I'm really not sure you. You may have missed the bus on these by a couple months

bayzbol44
02-02-2006, 11:39 AM
You may want to try Starstruck.com. I have included the link below to where they sell the 2005 All-Star Jersey.

http://www.starstruck.com/item--i-10AS1-2005-AMR-AM--m-2_3_410.html

I would think you could take it somewhere to get the name and number on the back.

Garland_IS_God
02-02-2006, 11:41 AM
I bought my gf the Garland All-Star jersey months ago and she has yet to wear it. Im goin to have to take it from her and add it my collection of jerseys.

Discinfool23
02-02-2006, 11:43 AM
Bazybol,

Very cool!:dtroll: Thanks so much for your help. Yeah, we know that we waited too long for it, but you can only buy something if you have the money for it. Also, like I said, we have been able to get these Jerseys at Soxfest in the past, so we just hoped that would be the case again. Thanks again for the help everyone!

Jason

:gulp:

pythons007
02-02-2006, 11:45 AM
Bazybol,

Very cool!:dtroll: Thanks so much for your help. Yeah, we know that we waited too long for it, but you can only buy something if you have the money for it. Also, like I said, we have been able to get these Jerseys at Soxfest in the past, so we just hoped that would be the case again. Thanks again for the help everyone!

Jason

You are so formal!:D:

bayzbol44
02-02-2006, 11:52 AM
Bazybol,

Jason

No problem! Good luck on the jersey, wedding and marriage!!!

MinnySoxFan
02-02-2006, 11:56 AM
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B000CCB7RG/sr=1-2/qid=1138902902/ref=sr_1_2/103-0874579-7355018?%5Fencoding=UTF8&v=glance

I dont know if she can fit into a 40...but hey thats all i could find aswell

Tekijawa
02-02-2006, 12:02 PM
but you can only buy something if you have the money for it.

A noble concept that a large majority of Americans don't understand... you two should do well!

SweetnesSox
02-02-2006, 04:55 PM
but you can only buy something if you have the money for it.

actually that's the genius behind credit cards. People don't have to pay til the end of the month at the soonest and you can just buy, buy, buy. People spend more money when they don't have to watch the cash leave their hand.

Discinfool23
02-02-2006, 05:58 PM
actually that's the genius behind credit cards. People don't have to pay til the end of the month at the soonest and you can just buy, buy, buy. People spend more money when they don't have to watch the cash leave their hand.

Actually, that's why we couldn't afford it at the time, and really can't now. We are still trying to get out of debt before the wedding. Hopefully taxes and a bonus at work will help. I hate whoever invented Credit Cards :tongue:. Oh, well I guess you only live once as they say. Thanks again for your help everyone.

Jason

pearso66
02-02-2006, 07:15 PM

A lot of people get in trouble because of that. I personally never wanted a Credit card, but realized that I needed to get one to build credit. Now I only use it to buy gas, and a few things here and there, and almost always pay it off the same month.

A lot of people get 3-4 credit cards, or even more, and then run all their credit out on the card, and then can't afford to repay them. I knew many people when I was at school that had over 10,000 on their credit cards, but couldn't stop spending.