PDA

View Full Version : Not to complain but this sorta bugged me

WCCMIKE
01-30-2006, 01:54 AM
If anyone went to sox fest today you can maybe confirm my story .Anyway here goes i get in line to meet Neal cotts and some lady ahead of me was in a wheelchair.Now i felt bad she was in a wheel chair so someone rolled her up there but Neal didn't get up.Maybe the lady next to him told him don't move from your chair but i think this was an exception he could have made owell just wanted to vent.

MUsoxfan
01-30-2006, 02:00 AM
Just when I thought people got all the bitching and moaning about Soxfest out of their system.....:rolleyes:

WCCMIKE
01-30-2006, 02:06 AM
I'm not bitching heh Neal is one of my favorites i just thought it would have been nicer to stand up for the lady but whatever:smile:

OzzieBall2004
01-30-2006, 02:08 AM
If anyone went to sox fest today you can maybe confirm my story .Anyway here goes i get in line to meet Neal cotts and some lady ahead of me was in a wheelchair.Now i felt bad she was in a wheel chair so someone rolled her up there but Neal didn't get up.Maybe the lady next to him told him don't move from your chair but i think this was an exception he could have made owell just wanted to vent.

Im confused. What are you made about? What do you think he should have done?

dcb56
01-30-2006, 03:23 AM
Tomorrow's Cubune Headline:
Disrespecting Your Elders
White Sox pitcher Neal Cotts displays gimpy manners at Soxfest by refusing to stand while greeting sweet, elderly woman in wheelchair, later seen throwing her out of chair and stealing it so he could do wheelies in the Hyatt hotel parking garage

soxfanreggie
01-30-2006, 03:47 AM
dcb...Classic! I woke my roommate up I was laughing so hard. You forgot to say..."Cotts was also seen emptying pill caddy to feed his drug habit and stealing her vaseline to help with his illegal pitches"