PDA

View Full Version : SoxFest!! <3...YAY! *hehe*

bafiarocks03
01-29-2006, 05:37 PM
Oh..Boy..Where do I begin! Saturday! Got in..and sadly..Scott's line was filled. Then we found out Joe's wristbands were gone! So we then decided we were going to get Brandon McCarthy and Chris Widger wristbands! So we did, then we went around to the other stages, and took pictures! Then got in line! So My sis stayed in line, and went exploring! yay! Shopped a little, then walked toward the 670 score booth, and there was a crowd of people, and flashes and such. i'm like ooo..what's happining! and ok..There's Joe Crede walking past me! HELLO JOE! lol! Got a great picture! Then got a pic of A.J. signing, and Jermaine signing! Talked to Gene Honda some! took a picture with him. He thinks i'm reeealllllyy weird! :D:

Then met my Chris Widger..and Brandon! and we were like in the 2nd row in line, and i started getting really really really excited, you know like i couldn't really breathe..and these guys that were in the row in front of us, were like 'Are you going to be ok?'...I'm like i think soooo! Oh..man..woo! that was good! chris is soo cute! love him!

After that we sprinted over to Scotty's clinic! and watched that whole thing! That was amazing!..:D: And after that..I saw Ozzie Jr. standing over talkign to some people by the Bandits thing. And I went up to him, and I'm like Hey Jr. he's like hi...I'm like Do you have any idea where Ozney is!? He's like Ozney.my little brother! I'm like yeah! he's said no i haven't seen him, why do you think he's hot!? I'm like haha Yeah! He's like Oo So do I! it was funny! Then i followed him to see maybe he'd like go by Ozney or something.But he didnt' then I lost him.

Then went over by Brian Anderson took a pic of him! Then saw Lovie Hung! aka Jon Garland's girlfriend! Took a pic of her! Saw Jennifer Konerko and little Nicholas! Then my friend got us up close by Paulie and got pictures of him! Then met Man Soo Lee..(for the 50th time)! And Then i think I left.

After SoxFest, roamed the hotel! Went to Connie's! Ron Kittle came in and ate. That was cool! Then we roamed some more! and we're going up teh escalator but the big bar and who do we see coming down the escalator...Scott and Lisa! so we run up and back down the escalator and ran after him out the door! he signed soem autographs and got in the cab! but i got a good picture! and me and my sister were like Omg..i think we said it like 500 times! That was Scott Podsednik.....:o: So that was the highlight of my night!

Oh before that we were going up the escalator before, and Ozzie Jr, was coming down and he smiled at me FIRST and then i said Hey Jr. he said hey! so i kinda wanted to just stand on teh escalator the whole time! Later in teh night, I was standing next to Harold Baines in the elevator! that was pretty cool!

Ok..Now it's Sunday! Alright so 1st thing we did..went to Brian Anderson's line! The guy next to us after a while, came back and said Scotty's supposed to be doing a score interview in a few minutes, i heard that, I ran! got a good pic of him, then ran back and told my sis, and she sprinted to him! cuz Scott's her fav so i let her see him! mm..that was good! Then met Brian, got his autograph! Yay he's adorable!

Ok Sat and watched the Chris and Cliff seminar! that was funny! They made fun of cliff and how short he was, and that he hates being called Clifford! Then watched the Scotty and Joe one. That was hilarious! anyone there? That one question..Haha! Lisa after the homerun or Lisa on your honeymoon! oh, that was hilarious!! In the Chris one, I wanted to go up there, adn be like..my question is for chris..CAN I HAVE A HUG!? probably woulda got one too! I think Thatn's pretty much it..Oh i did see Hanger18 with his replica world series trophy by the big bar saturday night!

Alrighty..So all my pictures are in here >>> http://www.picturetrail.com/chisoxwolves124

I took pictures with the players, but those are on the disposable one, so I have yet to get those developed! But I'll get those up! Click on teh SoxFest 06 album! Enjoy!

itsnotrequired
01-29-2006, 05:43 PM
Let me guess...you are excited! Every sentence ends in an exclamation point!

:D:

voodoochile
01-29-2006, 05:49 PM
I love Bafia's posts... they are so happy...:D:

delben91
01-29-2006, 05:55 PM
I love Bafia's posts... they are so happy...:D:

I think bafia is eternally in the same frame of mind that all of us here were in on the night of 10/26/05.

And that's a good place to be! :D:

fusillirob1983
01-29-2006, 07:15 PM
I just got done watching Seinfeld on DVD. No joke - the episode where Elaine uses too many exclamation points.

Good to see people are excited about SoxFest though.

DumpJerry
01-29-2006, 07:23 PM
Ahhhh....youth.
BTW, Bafia, you headed to the Red Sox Fest?

Fake Chet Lemon
01-29-2006, 07:43 PM
How did Lisa look? I want EVERY detail.

1951Campbell
01-29-2006, 07:45 PM
Buehrle's go-kart is cool.

filmnews
01-29-2006, 08:31 PM
Bafiarocks03, I have a question. Do you and your sister have blond hair? I think that I seen you chasing Scott.

bafiarocks03
01-29-2006, 08:36 PM
Bafiarocks03, I have a question. Do you and your sister have blond hair? I think that I seen you chasing Scott.

haha YEP!! That was us! Yeah I ran out the side door off the eselator outside, and took pics!

and Lisa looked soo pretty! I have to sadly admit..they do look cute together..psh..But yea...i dunno what she was wearing, she had this long black coat on!

pearso66
01-29-2006, 09:10 PM
I don't know if it's just me, but I can't click into your Soxfest pics. I looked through yoru photo day, my g/f was jealous you got your picture taken with Garland.

bafiarocks03
01-29-2006, 09:14 PM
I also left out..that...I was on tv! I was on the stage after getting Widger's autograph getting Brandon's! and the FoxNews camera was filming Chris, and you saw my *ARRIS* jersey in the corner of the screen! i was like THAT'S ME!!!!!!!! so ya if anyone saw that last night..that was me! and while sitting in line for brandon and chris, some lady took a picture of me, reading my mag, and listening to music ont he floor! so if you see me anywhere.let me know!

The Critic
01-29-2006, 10:01 PM
Man....Lovie Hung is REALLY good-lookin'.....

WCCMIKE
01-29-2006, 10:12 PM
Hmmm pictures are not working for me:?:

MUsoxfan
01-29-2006, 10:14 PM
Hmmm pictures are not working for me:?:

They didn't work for me on Mozilla. They worked on Internet Explorer

pearso66
01-29-2006, 10:19 PM
They didn't work for me on Mozilla. They worked on Internet Explorer

I found the same thing. I was getting frustrated, and decided to try IE

The Dude
01-29-2006, 10:19 PM
Alrighty..So all my pictures are in here >>> http://www.picturetrail.com/chisoxwolves124

I took pictures with the players, but those are on the disposable one, so I have yet to get those developed! But I'll get those up! Click on teh SoxFest 06 album! Enjoy!

Yeah i couldnt get your pictures to work...i guess ill try explorer.

EDIT: yea i just got em to work...nice job bafiarocks! You also look nothing like i pictured you to. :cool:

Jjav829
01-29-2006, 10:56 PM
I'm about half way through the first post but I had to stop and take a few deep breathes. :smile:

BTW, when I first saw the title of this thread I thought, "Another batmanZoSo thread...":o: Anyone else do the same?

WCCMIKE
01-29-2006, 11:32 PM
You seem to meet a lot of white sox players any tips to be honest Sox fest was the first time i met some.:D:

voodoochile
01-30-2006, 12:30 AM
You seem to meet a lot of white sox players any tips to be honest Sox fest was the first time i met some.:D:

Jump up and down and scream "I love you, (insert player's name here)" with all the enthusiasm of a 16 YO HS student. Carry large signs proclaiming eternal love for whatever player you currently have a crush on. Bring your other cute girlfriends to the ballpark and have them do the same. Run fast when chasing a player who is on the move and don't hesitate, no one is going to get mad because you are a HS student who is merely showing lots of love for the players, coaches and team in general.

In short, act like a one person pep squad and smile, smile, smile...:tongue:

MUsoxfan
01-30-2006, 12:43 AM
Jump up and down and scream "I love you, (insert player's name here)" with all the enthusiasm of a 16 YO HS student. Carry large signs proclaiming eternal love for whatever player you currently have a crush on. Bring your other cute girlfriends to the ballpark and have them do the same. Run fast when chasing a player who is on the move and don't hesitate, no one is going to get mad because you are a HS student who is merely showing lots of love for the players, coaches and team in general.

In short, act like a one person pep squad and smile, smile, smile...:tongue:

No teal required, my friend. She has the recipe for success in that area

voodoochile
01-30-2006, 12:49 AM
No teal required, my friend. She has the recipe for success in that area

I didn't want to sound mean, so I put it in teal to show I was just teasing...

BarbG
01-30-2006, 01:05 AM
That was Scott Podsednik.....:o: So that was the highlight of my night!

Willie who?

Realist
01-30-2006, 02:29 AM
So... why is Brian Anderson wearing a teal t-shirt in bafia's pics? Is that an imposter? :?:

bafiarocks03
01-30-2006, 06:57 PM
WOOOO! Finally...ok we're going to try this now...

http://pic19.picturetrail.com/VOL1069/3611291/9156384/127773895.jpg
http://pic19.picturetrail.com/VOL1069/3611291/9156384/127773894.jpg
http://pic19.picturetrail.com/VOL1069/3611291/9156384/127773893.jpg

chisoxfanatic
01-30-2006, 07:26 PM
One thing that's for sure, bafia, is that noone can question your fanatacism. You are the definition of a fanatic...:redneck

SweetnesSox
01-30-2006, 07:35 PM
Am I the last person to notice or does Brandon McCarthy's ears look like they could receive the spice channel? They're HUGE.:o:

ChiSoxGirl_22
01-30-2006, 08:22 PM
And after that..I saw Ozzie Jr. standing over talkign to some people by the Bandits thing. And I went up to him, and I'm like Hey Jr. he's like hi...I'm like Do you have any idea where Ozney is!? He's like Ozney.my little brother! I'm like yeah! he's said no i haven't seen him, why do you think he's hot!? I'm like haha Yeah! He's like Oo So do I! it was funny! Then i followed him to see maybe he'd like go by Ozney or something.But he didnt' then I lost him.

My brother was one of the people standing by Ozzie Jr. (they're best friends), and I asked him if he remembered a girl coming up to them asking about Ozney and he said yes. I just thought that was a weird coincidence.
And yeah, Ozney is pretty hot, except for that he is an 8th grader (I'm a Junior in HS) so it seems pretty strange that he is that young... he's so tall!!

Thanks for the pics... I love the one of Scotty's shoe! lol
Sounds like you had good time at SoxFest...you sound a bit like me ... crazily obsessed!! But it's all a good thing!

Baby Fisk
01-31-2006, 08:57 AM
That link is mind-blowing. So flashy! :nuts:

Jerko
01-31-2006, 09:02 AM
I hope bafiarocks never sees this movie (or even worse, star in the sequel):

http://www.radiotalk.org/images/fan.gif