PDA

View Full Version : 2006 White Sox Player Intros...yesss

Ron Karkovice
01-27-2006, 12:18 AM
I'm sitting here in my dorm room trying to read econ 103, but I cant concentrate so I throw in my White Sox Pride dvd. In the Special section, I forgot that they show the complete 2005 whtie sox intro video and player lineup (the videos on the jumbotron right before the sox take the field at US Cellular).

This video got me pumped up and made me realize how much footage they can and should add for next year. 2005 World Series Champions should be milked as much as possible, the fans deserve it.

Here is my list for individual clips that should be thrown in towards the end of the jumbotron video for the 2006 season. (you know, the clips that last like 1 second to the beat of the song)

* AJ's walk off against the Dodgers and his flip of the bat after it.
* Uribe diving into the Houston bleachers.
* Podsednick walk off or Blum walk off
* Fist pump list:
- an AJ fist pump in Houston
- an enthusiastic Jenks fist pump in Houston
- Big franks gigantic arm in the air when he throws out the first pitch in the playoff game against Boston?
* Aaron Rowand jumping over the dugout fence to celebrate
* KW and the boss smoking a cigar
* various players holding the trophy high in locker room celebration
* 2 million people downtown at the parade
* Carl Everett frantically searching for his wife in the stands in Anaheim after the sox win the pennant.

What other quick quick moments do you guys hope to see in this intro??

IggyD
01-27-2006, 12:25 AM
I'm sitting here in my dorm room trying to read econ 103, but I cant concentrate so I throw in my White Sox Pride dvd. In the Special section, I forgot that they show the complete 2005 whtie sox intro video and player lineup (the videos on the jumbotron right before the sox take the field at US Cellular).

This video got me pumped up and made me realize how much footage they can and should add for next year. 2005 World Series Champions should be milked as much as possible, the fans deserve it.

Here is my list for individual clips that should be thrown in towards the end of the jumbotron video for the 2006 season. (you know, the clips that last like 1 second to the beat of the song)

* AJ's walk off against the Dodgers and his flip of the bat after it.
* Uribe diving into the Houston bleachers.
* Podsednick walk off or Blum walk off
* Fist pump list:
- an AJ fist pump in Houston
- an enthusiastic Jenks fist pump in Houston
- Big franks gigantic arm in the air when he throws out the first pitch in the playoff game against Boston?
* Aaron Rowand jumping over the dugout fence to celebrate
* KW and the boss smoking a cigar
* various players holding the trophy high in locker room celebration
* 2 million people downtown at the parade
* Carl Everett frantically searching for his wife in the stands in Anaheim after the sox win the pennant.

What other quick quick moments do you guys hope to see in this intro??

The shouting match between Phil Garner and Everett after Crede was hit by a pitch...yesssssss:rolleyes:

Ron Karkovice
01-27-2006, 12:38 AM
The shouting match between Phil Garner and Everett after Crede was hit by a pitch...yesssssss:rolleyes:

I see no tealll

komando
01-27-2006, 09:34 AM

Hah that's been a running gag in our house for sometime, specifically when he got so frustrated and yelled out "Where my wife at" Classic Carl.

soxinem1
01-27-2006, 09:41 AM

A must have, that is a great clip. I cannot stand Garner more than any manager in MLB.

After that they should show Garner doing one of his many 'chair flips'!!

alohafri
01-27-2006, 09:59 AM
A must have, that is a great clip. I cannot stand Garner more than any manager in MLB.

After that they should show Garner doing one of his many 'chair flips'!!

I was just going to suggest Garner's chair toss after Blum's home run in Game Three.

Roof Shot
01-27-2006, 01:14 PM
They need to add the clip where A.J. stomps on Boone's back as he is rounding third base! :cool:

Rooney4Prez56
01-27-2006, 01:26 PM
How 'bout Konerko's slam in Game 2?

my5thbench
01-27-2006, 02:55 PM
Garner always seems like a tool as an opposing manager, remember his near

battle with Wimpy while he was broadcasting a game, always a jerk..........

however when I hear him interviewed on the radio Garner is always a good

listen & is very funny.......go figure

Ron Karkovice
01-27-2006, 04:18 PM
Garner always seems like a tool as an opposing manager, remember his near

battle with Wimpy while he was broadcasting a game, always a jerk..........

however when I hear him interviewed on the radio Garner is always a good

listen & is very funny.......go figure

Yeah, he's one of those guys where I think I'd like him he was on my side, but since he's not, i get mad when he's a jerk.

hellenicsoxfan
01-27-2006, 08:58 PM
Here are a few suggestions:

Crede's walk-off HR against Cleveland

The ball going through Graffanino's legs, quickly followed by Iguchi's HR

Crede's walk-off double in game 2 of Series

Dye's single up the middle driving in the World Series winning run