PDA

View Full Version : Farmer On B & B Right Now

SOXPHILE
01-26-2006, 03:32 PM
Ed Farmer's on with Boers & Bernstein right now (3:30). Not sure if I should post this here or in the Parking Lot.

Kogs35
01-26-2006, 03:37 PM
recap?

HotelWhiteSox
01-26-2006, 03:39 PM
LMAO

Farmers' Cub Fan Friend: Well, you know, we outdrew you last year. Something like 3 million to 1.8
Farmer: Did you count the playoffs and World Series?

Zing! He went on to say that he told the guy that we must have had over 4 million if you count the airport and parade

Palehose13
01-26-2006, 03:39 PM
He is in studio so I assume he is going to be with them for longer than a normal interview.

SOXPHILE
01-26-2006, 03:42 PM
He is in studio so I assume he is going to be with them for longer than a normal interview.

Yeah, he's been with them through a couple of commercial breaks already. He's actually pretty funny with some of those barbs he's taking.

The Wall
01-26-2006, 03:50 PM
LMAO

Farmers' Cub Fan Friend: Well, you know, we outdrew you last year. Something like 3 million to 1.8
Farmer: Did you count the playoffs and World Series?

Zing! He went on to say that he told the guy that we must have had over 4 million if you count the airport and parade

Thanks for the snippet :bandance:

Farmio rox!

Palehose13
01-26-2006, 03:59 PM
-Thinks the Sox need another lefty or a really dominant righty in the pen to make the other manager think a little more.

-Says that Thome looks ready to go.

-Not happy that KW didn't win executive of the year.

-Anderson runs a bit better than Rowand and has the tools, but we don't know yet about his heart and we will see this season.

-Didn't really answer the question regarding if there is any concern about going into the season with Jenks as the closer.

-In regards to repeating and competition. Not sure that Cleveland got better. Minnesota may be shopping Hunter by all-star break. Yankees got better in the pen. CF in Yankee Stadium is going to be really big for Damon's arm.

Will be on again with North at 9am tomorrow.

markopat
01-26-2006, 04:23 PM
-Thinks the Sox need another lefty or a really dominant righty in the pen to make the other manager think a little more.

-Anderson runs a bit better than Rowand and has the tools, but we don't know yet about his heart and we will see this season.

-Didn't really answer the question regarding if there is any concern about going into the season with Jenks as the closer.

-In regards to repeating and competition. Not sure that Cleveland got better. Minnesota may be shopping Hunter by all-star break. Yankees got better in the pen. CF in Yankee Stadium is going to be really big for Damon's arm.

Very Nice....Thanks for the summary...This is the one time that I have missed B&B since I moved to AZ!

Kogs35
01-26-2006, 04:36 PM

thanks!!

manders_01
01-26-2006, 08:06 PM
Very Nice....Thanks for the summary...This is the one time that I have missed B&B since I moved to AZ!

If you are at a computer and allowed to, The Score broadcasts online.

jamokes
01-26-2006, 08:12 PM
Even though he went to St Rita, Ed Farmer is one of the best.....a huge NOTRE DAME fan to boot. He knows baseball and isn't afraid to speak his mind. I could listen to him all day!!

kevin57
01-26-2006, 08:25 PM
Even though he went to St Rita, Ed Farmer is one of the best.....a huge NOTRE DAME fan to boot. He knows baseball and isn't afraid to speak his mind. I could listen to him all day!!

What's wrong with having gone to St. Rita H.S.? :?:

markopat
01-27-2006, 07:59 AM
If you are at a computer and allowed to, The Score broadcasts online.

No Kidding...is there a link off the website?

markopat