PDA

View Full Version : Nancy needs to be at Soxfest...

mike squires
01-23-2006, 10:34 PM
along with her very own autograph session. Sox fans need to have the chance to let her know how much we appreciated her. Introduce her on opening night...better yet, have her up there with an organ and play some god damned Run Around sue. Hell ya...Everyone standing in line singing, WO Wo, Wooooooo wo wo...what a send off that would be.

Brian26
01-23-2006, 10:49 PM
better yet, have her up there with an organ and play some god damned Run Around sue. Hell ya...Everyone standing in line singing, WO Wo, Wooooooo wo wo...what a send off that would be.

What time did you start drinking tonight, Mike? :D:

TornLabrum
01-23-2006, 10:53 PM
Wow...what are you drinking? I could use some of that. I wouldn't know I have a cold.

At any rate, I have confirmation from Nancy that she will not be at SoxFest. (I can only imagine the uproar this will cause.)

ChiSoxGirl
01-23-2006, 10:56 PM
Wow...what are you drinking? I could use some of that. I wouldn't know I have a cold.

You're sick for SoxFest again, Hal?! I've managed to stay healthy up to this point (*knocks on wood- hard!*). Hope you get better, even though that chicken soup from Hyatt's room service is delicious! :cool:

Brian26
01-23-2006, 10:56 PM
At any rate, I have confirmation from Nancy that she will not be at SoxFest. (I can only imagine the uproar this will cause.)

She did a really good job last year playing before and during the Opening Ceremonies.

TornLabrum
01-23-2006, 11:08 PM
You're sick for SoxFest again, Hal?! I've managed to stay healthy up to this point (*knocks on wood- hard!*). Hope you get better, even though that chicken soup from Hyatt's room service is delicious! :cool:

I'm hoping it will go away before then. I feel a lot better today than I did yesterday. I have a feeling I got it from my substitute barber. My regular gal's father had died, so I went to another person in the shop. He had my hair half cut when he told me he had a cold. Just my luck.

mike squires
01-23-2006, 11:33 PM
Oh damn, I forgot my medication can't be mixed with alcohol. I'll be up all night.

Fenway
01-24-2006, 06:43 AM

Years ago when Frontline on PBS did a baseball special, Nancy playing at SoxFest was a part of it. Not having her there this season especially with the changes coming up may not be wise.

I like 99.9% of the others here will miss Nancy. There are very few people at any level of the game that has been around as long as she. She is a constant from the very worst of Sox times to the very best.

soxfanatlanta
01-24-2006, 07:02 AM
I'm hoping it will go away before then. I feel a lot better today than I did yesterday. I have a feeling I got it from my substitute barber. My regular gal's father had died, so I went to another person in the shop. He had my hair half cut when he told me he had a cold. Just my luck.

:offtopic:

I'm way off topic, but you cheated on your hair stylist? Man, I hope she doesn't find out. Your cold could be the work of Karma. :tongue:

TornLabrum
01-24-2006, 03:34 PM
:offtopic:

I'm way off topic, but you cheated on your hair stylist? Man, I hope she doesn't find out. Your cold could be the work of Karma. :tongue:'

It's not cheating when she's attending a funeral.