May 20 FOX
May 30 ESPN
June 10 FOX
June 12 ESPN
June 24 FOX
July 1 FOX
July 15 FOX

I'm sure many more will be added
http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/schedule/index.jsp?c_id=cws&m=4&y=2006

RadioheadRocks
01-22-2006, 11:48 PM
Oh Goodie! Just what I wanted... more White Sox games with Chris Berman, Joe Buck and Tim McCarver!!!!! <vomit>

SOXintheBURGH
01-23-2006, 12:03 AM
Good news for us out in AFC Champion country... get to see more than just WGN games.. :D:

On the other hand, Berman. :puking:

JohnBasedowYoda
01-23-2006, 12:05 AM
Good news for us out in AFC Champion country... get to see more than just WGN games.. :D:

Do you still go to school out there, or you jus chillaxin.

Congrats to the Steelers.

SOXintheBURGH
01-23-2006, 12:09 AM
Do you still go to school out there, or you jus chillaxin.

Congrats to the Steelers.

Chillaxin until grad school begins.

Thank you.

JohnBasedowYoda
01-23-2006, 12:17 AM

Thank you.

You got it.

JohnBasedowYoda
01-23-2006, 12:18 AM

Thank you.

You got it.

Congrats

Malgar 12
01-23-2006, 09:49 AM

You get to see WGN games? Out here in State College, instead of WGN they carry the Mets! :angry:

infohawk
01-23-2006, 11:12 AM
At least the ESPN and Fox games should be broadcast in HD. I am now the proud owner of a high-def television and am looking forward to the upcoming season. I see that Comcast will also be broadcasting several games in HD.:D:

Corlose 15
01-23-2006, 11:18 AM
I bet Berman does hardly any of the ESPN games, hopefully at least. I bet its the likes of Jon Miller, Gary Thorne, John Sciambi, etc.

SoxFan78
01-23-2006, 11:20 AM
At least the ESPN and Fox games should be broadcast in HD. I am now the proud owner of a high-def television and am looking forward to the upcoming season. I see that Comcast will also be broadcasting several games in HD.:D:

Most of the ESPN games and all home games on comcast will be broadcast in HD.

As far as Fox goes, not including the playoffs, I think only some of the games were broadcast in HD. I dont know why they didnt broadcast them all in HD, but you could tell it wasn't the highest quality. But that was last year, and the Sox weren't WORLD CHAMPS!

SOXintheBURGH
01-23-2006, 11:24 AM
You get to see WGN games? Out here in State College, instead of WGN they carry the Mets! :angry:

I noticed that too.

Johnstown, Altoona, State College won't get Sox games on WGN, but if you go to Pittsburgh or Philly you can get them. *shrugs*

I'm still debating getting the MLB package on digital cable. It's expensive, b ut I guess it works out to roughly $1 a game.

SOecks
01-23-2006, 11:25 AM
Or, maybe we'll get Steve Stone on some of them. He announced a lot of our Spring Training games last year and it would be great to hear him some more.

Malgar 12
01-23-2006, 12:51 PM
I noticed that too.

Johnstown, Altoona, State College won't get Sox games on WGN, but if you go to Pittsburgh or Philly you can get them. *shrugs*

I'm still debating getting the MLB package on digital cable. It's expensive, b ut I guess it works out to roughly $1 a game.

maybe when Adelphia switches over to Comcast they'll pick up WGN. If not I will probably have to do mlb.tv again.

Fenway
01-23-2006, 01:01 PM
I'm not sure how Hanger will react to this but the White Sox as of now have more national games than the Flubs

http://chicago.cubs.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/schedule/index.jsp?c_id=chc&m=4&y=2006

and about the same as Boston
http://boston.redsox.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/schedule/index.jsp?c_id=bos&m=4&y=2006

Tribune perfers that Northeastern cable companies pick up WPIX or WLVI instead of WGN

JohnBasedowYoda
01-23-2006, 01:49 PM
Hanger

:?:

Fenway
01-23-2006, 01:52 PM
:?:
HangAr ( never said I could spel )

thomas35forever
01-23-2006, 06:26 PM
Let's all hope and pray Miller and Morgan cover most of the ESPN games. Berman just makes me wanna:puking:.

Hangar18
01-25-2006, 01:40 PM
I'm not sure how Hanger will react to this but the White Sox as of now have more national games than the Flubs

Well, Im not sure how that other guy who is blatantly going by the name HANGER is going to react to this, but HANGAR18 thinks this is a great thing. Of course, the the second the Flubs go on a 3 game winning streak, the Networks are going to Scramble to add more games/cancel SOX games.

Hangar18
01-25-2006, 01:49 PM
White Sox have now posted some of the FOX-ESPN games

April 2 ESPN2
May 14 ESPN
May 20 FOX
May 30 ESPN
June 10 FOX
June 12 ESPN
June 24 FOX
July 1 FOX
July 15 FOX

Actually Fenway, your wrong here. Whats wrong with this picture?

World Series Champion Chicago White Sox. 9 National TV Games
4th Place, 5-90 Loss Seasons since '1990 Cubs 8 National TV Games
Should a 4th place team be getting almost as many games as
the World Series Champions?

MUsoxfan
01-25-2006, 01:56 PM

Well, two of those games are against us. And the Cubs/Cards rivalry is the best in all of sports

Fake Chet Lemon
01-25-2006, 01:58 PM

People who went on and on about HD used to rate very high on my personal annoyance meter. But I just got one delivered on New Years Day. Wow. Only out of my cold, dead hands could anyone take my HD TV away from me. I too CAN'T WAIT for the games to begin, in HD. I can't even turn off nature programs now, it's visually almost overwhelming on the 62" Mitsubishi in HD! A year ago I didn't have HD or XM. Now I wonder how I lived without them.

Iwritecode
01-25-2006, 02:00 PM

Most of the Fox games are against either the Sox of the Cards.

Aren't the Fox games regional anyway?

Law11
01-25-2006, 02:11 PM

ALL Sox Home games are in HD on Comcast and GN. Ch. 200 for games on Comcast Ch 192 for WGN Ch 173 ESPN (with Comcast cable of course)
Actually all the visiting park are fitted with HD as well for games
but rights have to be determined if Comcast is to pick up those feeds on the road.

SoxFan78
01-25-2006, 02:14 PM
ALL Sox Home games are in HD on Comcast and GN. Ch. 200 for games on Comcast Ch 192 for WGN Ch 173 ESPN (with Comcast cable of course)
Actually all the visiting park are fitted with HD as well for games
but rights have to be determined if Comcast is to pick up those feeds on the road.

Thats what I always wanted to know, how come away games were never shown in HD.

I think Fenway can confirm this, but I think the Red Sox cablestation NESN broadcasts their away games in HD also.