PDA

View Full Version : White Sox 35th Street "L: Stop shirts

Law11
01-21-2006, 06:27 PM
http://www.toghaus.com/

Saw this on 190 North.
The site is pretty new... You'll have to do some
playing witht the different images and you'll see the Sox 35th St Stop
"L" stop shirt... I ordered one . Looks pretty cool.

He has all the stops.... You pick your stop, color of shirt, ink etc...

DieTrying79
01-21-2006, 06:58 PM
Great site, cool shirts! Thanks for posting...

RedHeadPaleHoser
01-21-2006, 07:48 PM
That guy put up a cool site. Props to him.

I also ordered the Sox 35th t shirt...very cool.

Law11
01-22-2006, 10:51 AM
I think these things are very sweet. One of those "why didnt i think of this"
ideas...

itsnotrequired
01-22-2006, 11:59 AM
Nice find! I'll have to pick up a 35th and 87th shirt.

AWhiteSoxWinner
01-22-2006, 11:14 PM
I also think the shirts are sweet.

PINWHEELS
01-23-2006, 03:20 PM
Just ordered a shirt, and talked to to the guy who makes the shirts. He is very HAPPY to see his website posted on WSI!

Law11
01-23-2006, 07:44 PM
I emailed him on Sunday after seeing it on 190n and told him I was posting it up here. Seems like a good guy with a great idea...

He was so grateful to get his site out there..

delben91
01-28-2006, 09:55 AM
Got my Sox/35th shirt in the mail yesterday. Very cool in that "understated" sort of way. :cool:

adidas773
01-28-2006, 11:19 AM
Nice job posting this site, also nice job by the person who made the shirts.

WSox8404
01-28-2006, 05:46 PM
I think these things are very sweet. One of those "why didnt i think of this"
ideas...

There are a lot of instances in life where I can remember saying, "Jeez that seems simple enough. Why didn't I think of that?" I guess that is what makes some millionaires and others not.

Pulaski
01-28-2006, 06:47 PM
http://www.toghaus.com/

Saw this on 190 North.
The site is pretty new... You'll have to do some
playing witht the different images and you'll see the Sox 35th St Stop
"L" stop shirt... I ordered one . Looks pretty cool.

He has all the stops.... You pick your stop, color of shirt, ink etc...

I could not find the Sox shirt. Any tips?

guillen4life13
01-28-2006, 06:49 PM
notice how you can focus in on the blue shirt with Addison on it, but not on the black shirt with Sox/35th? I'm surprised nobody caught this.

We should boycott this guy.

delben91
01-28-2006, 07:12 PM

Yeah, load the main page, and click on "see 'em" under ready made shirts. After this loads, you'll have 5 red boxes on the left hand side of the screen. Click on the second one and the Sox/35th shirt will be in the picture.

As for ordering, he gives instructions, basically you'd e-mail him saying you'd want the Sox/35th ready made shirt, in size "whatever". But he's really helpful, so if any of this doesn't make sense, you can just e-mail him.

Hope that helps some.

Pulaski
01-28-2006, 07:33 PM
Yeah, load the main page, and click on "see 'em" under ready made shirts. After this loads, you'll have 5 red boxes on the left hand side of the screen. Click on the second one and the Sox/35th shirt will be in the picture.

As for ordering, he gives instructions, basically you'd e-mail him saying you'd want the Sox/35th ready made shirt, in size "whatever". But he's really helpful, so if any of this doesn't make sense, you can just e-mail him.

Hope that helps some.

Thanks for the help! SOLID SHIRT!

Tempe
01-29-2006, 12:29 AM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v145/Tempe/Temp/Sox-35th.jpg

:cool:

Law11
01-29-2006, 08:42 AM
You have to email him its in his ordering directions. The site is so new he hasnt had the ordeing online yet.

Just follow his directios.

Tell him the size of the shirt
color of shirt, ink color you want used
and stop you want impressed on shirt

Law11
01-29-2006, 08:44 AM
notice how you can focus in on the blue shirt with Addison on it, but not on the black shirt with Sox/35th? I'm surprised nobody caught this.

We should boycott this guy.

Are you kiding me. He never asked to be put on this site.
Here's a thought maybe he likes the Cubs (oh no.... I couldnt buy a shirt from anyone north of Madison)
Who cares....Why does every little the Sox arent seen 1st thing bug everyone so much. The guy offers a nice idea, never asked to be posted on the site (didt know it existed)
and of course we have to have one complaint in everything.

No one caught it because no one cares.
He's a hard working guy trying to make a few bucks.

You need to relax with the whiney Sox arent shown instead of the Cub stuff its really
childish.

Check out the earlier posts. Seems to me the site was well received.

ElDuque26
01-29-2006, 11:55 PM
notice the teal in the we should boycott

35thNShields
02-25-2006, 05:30 PM
Hey guys. Funny story. A couple of weeks ago I got a bunch of orders completely out of the blue for my Sox-35th L stop shirts. I also noticed the traffic to my Web site spiked big time. I couldn't figure out what the hell was going on. Then I got an email from a guy who bought one of my Sox-35th shirts... said he posted a link to my site on this board. That explained everything.

Thanks Law11... That was pretty cool. You guys have been good to me so I've decided to expand my Sox offerings in your honor. I have another unique Sox design I'll throw in the mix as well. I'll print up some combinations and get some of my hot female friends to model them in action for you. It will take me a few days to get this in order. I'll let you know when I get it up on my site.

Disclaimer: I realize these designs aren't for everyone, but I think they'll be of interest to some. I just got my first batch of unisex hoodies in last week so I'll use this as the first opportunity to get them out there.

Erik

CaptainBallz
02-25-2006, 06:47 PM
Sweet shirts. I definitely want to get the Sox-35th shirt, but need to know how small the smalls are and how medium the mediums are. Might sound like a strange question, but nothings worse than getting a medium that's too darn big. Any help you can give me? Thanks.

chisoxmike
02-25-2006, 10:36 PM
Hey guys. Funny story. A couple of weeks ago I got a bunch of orders completely out of the blue for my Sox-35th L stop shirts. I also noticed the traffic to my Web site spiked big time. I couldn't figure out what the hell was going on. Then I got an email from a guy who bought one of my Sox-35th shirts... said he posted a link to my site on this board. That explained everything.

Thanks Law11... That was pretty cool. You guys have been good to me so I've decided to expand my Sox offerings in your honor. I have another unique Sox design I'll throw in the mix as well. I'll print up some combinations and get some of my hot female friends to model them in action for you. It will take me a few days to get this in order. I'll let you know when I get it up on my site.

Disclaimer: I realize these designs aren't for everyone, but I think they'll be of interest to some. I just got my first batch of unisex hoodies in last week so I'll use this as the first opportunity to get them out there.

Erik

Great idea with these shirts! You know, the CTA claims its desperate for $$$, I'm shocked they never thought of something like this. Anyway, the shirts are great, I plan to buy one soon.

TaquitoElGoocho
02-26-2006, 10:39 AM
Sweet shirts. I definitely want to get the Sox-35th shirt, but need to know how small the smalls are and how medium the mediums are. Might sound like a strange question, but nothings worse than getting a medium that's too darn big. Any help you can give me? Thanks.

They are very cool shirts, way swankier than the Addison shirts, imo. I bought a few for Christmas, which were a huge hit. They definitely run small. I'm looking at the Large Sox-35th shirt (black w/gray silk screen) that I bought for my boyfriend (5' 9"; ~140#), who usually wears medium, and comparing it to a Medium Old Navy shirt he's got. They are basically the same size. If you like to wear things really loose, I'd consider going up 2 sizes. You can always dry it on high for about 2 hours and shrink it a bit. :wink: The kids' shirts are nice, too, as is Erik the proprietor of Tog Haus.

35thNShields
02-26-2006, 08:38 PM
CaptainBallz. I print on American Apparel shirts. They're a bit more form-fitting than say Hanes or Fruit of the Loom shirts. Here's a sizing guide linking to their site for further info on this. Thanks for the interest. Hope that helps.

http://www.americanapparelstore.com/sizing.html

Erik

MrRoboto83
02-26-2006, 09:39 PM
I ordered my shirt today, Sox/35th in red on a charcoal grey shirt. I got a response right away, great service all around. I can't wait to get my shirt!!

Law11
02-27-2006, 08:06 AM

Erik

No problem. I saw your interview on 190N and thought hmmm. why didnt I think of this... I figured the folks here might be interested.. I guess they were. Good to see. Glad to help.

anotherDCsoxfan
02-27-2006, 10:47 AM

The shirts definitely run on the smaller, more "form fitting" side, but they look great.
I did my red SOX/35th on the charcoal blue ringer shirt.
When the USPS lost my first order, Erik sent another, no questions asked.

CaptainBallz
02-27-2006, 11:03 AM
Great. Thanks for the help. My order is coming shortly.

35thNShields
03-13-2006, 01:52 PM
As I said I would.. at long last I finally shot photos (thanks Amy) of the brand new variations of the Sox shirts I just came up with (further extending the Sox-35th L-stop theme). I don't think you'll be disappointed.

You guys have been good to me so I thought I'd give you some love.

http://www.toghaus.com/soxPage.html

and the other shirts...

http://www.toghaus.com

Thanks for your time.

-Erik

NWSox
03-14-2006, 02:31 AM
Very nice. I just ordered 2 shirts - one for Sox-35th and one for my old Logan Square stop.

35thNShields
03-14-2006, 11:53 AM
Ok. Detail photos are up. Thanks for your patience.

http://www.toghaus.com/soxPage.htm

main page:

http://www.toghaus.com

Erik