PDA

View Full Version : Sox in Seattle

goofymsfan
01-21-2006, 11:30 AM
I received the 2006 Season Ticket Holder Single game order form in the mail yesterday. If anyone is interested in the games in April when the White Sox are in Seattle, let me know. Ticket prices are as follows:
Lower Box: $56
Terrace Club Outfield: $45
Field: $38
View Box: $25
Lower Outfield Reserved: $25
View Reserved: $18
Hit it Here Cafe: Table of 4: $172 (food vouchers included), Counter: $43 (food vouchers included)
*Left Field Bleachers: $14
*Centerfield Bleachers: $7

*I can only get a total of 6 tickets for 6 games for the bleacher seats through the form.

For the April 24th game, View Reserved seats are $10. Parking is also available in the Parking garage for $20.

The order form is due back by Feb. 10th so just let me know.

I doubt game tickets will be hard to get due to the recent performance of the M's, but if you are interested, PM me.

patbooyah
01-21-2006, 11:32 AM
do you mind saying what the "hit it here cafe" is?

goofymsfan
01-21-2006, 11:48 AM
do you mind saying what the "hit it here cafe" is?

It's the Restaurant located on the Terrace Club level in Right field, you can find more info on it here. (http://seattle.mariners.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/sea/ticketing/hit_it_here_cafe.jsp)

The Wimperoo
01-21-2006, 01:39 PM
What are the good seats in the park?

goofymsfan
01-21-2006, 01:44 PM
What are the good seats in the park?

Depends on your definition of good. My personal preferance is bleacher seats and then standing on the centerfield landing. This was the first year they have allowed the Left Field bleachers to be sold as season tickets. I jumped on the opportunity to save some $$ and moved my seat from behind home plate in the upper deck (Sec. 330, Row 9, Seat 13) to the left field bleachers (Sec 187, row 1, seat 14) since I don't sit in my seat anyway.