January 2

FarWestChicago
01-02-2002, 07:10 PM
Thank you for that extremely important public service announcement. :smile:

Daver
01-02-2002, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago
Thank you for that extremely important public service announcement. :smile:

Jan.2nd is now officially rocks and garbage day at WSI.Thanx for bringing that to our attention Duke.

bjmarte
01-02-2002, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by daver

Jan.2nd is now officially rocks and garbage day at WSI.Thanx for bringing that to our attention Duke.

Just a couple of weeks ago we were celebrating the birth of Christ, and now we celebrate the birth of the anti-christ.

PaleHoseGeorge
01-02-2002, 10:30 PM
What would make a good birthday gift for Royce?

Range?

An arm to throw from the hole?

Improved double-play technique?

Teamwork to make Ray Durham a better secondbasemen?

Personal sacrifice for the good of the team?

I would settle for him earning his $4 million salary.

bjmarte
01-02-2002, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by PaleHoseGeorge
What would make a good birthday gift for Royce?

Range?

An arm to throw from the hole?

Improved double-play technique?

Teamwork to make Ray Durham a better secondbasemen?

Personal sacrifice for the good of the team?

I would settle for him earning his $4 million salary.

I'd like to give him a torn achillies and a slipped disk. He's not worth anything anyway and at least that way KW would allow Jerry sit his a$$ on the bench.

GASHWOUND
01-03-2002, 01:38 AM
Originally posted by daver

Ahh, Royce and my mother share the same Birthday. I'll be sure to tell her to celebrate her birthday until the next day, which is today. happy birthday mom :smile:

CLR01
01-03-2002, 01:43 AM
Originally posted by bjmarte

I'd like to give him a torn achillies and a slipped disk. He's not worth anything anyway and at least that way KW would allow Jerry sit his a$$ on the bench.

I'd give him a one way ticket to Russia, and then i would steal his passport, lose/hide anything that can prove residencyso he couldnt get back.

bjmarte
01-03-2002, 08:11 AM
Originally posted by CLR01

I'd give him a one way ticket to Russia, and then i would steal his passport, lose/hide anything that can prove residencyso he couldnt get back.

How about if we paste on a beard and a turban and leave him in a cave in Afghanistan :smile: