PDA

View Full Version : Where the heck are people finding these green player shirts?

bechtel129
01-19-2006, 01:23 AM
Lately I have seen a lot of Sox fans wearing the Halfway to St. Patrick's day player shirts (majestic, mlb ones). I saw a guy with a Garland one @ a trophy showing in wheaton, he said he got it at Champ's in Woodfield, but nope, not there! I have been to three different malls and 2 Dick's stores, can't find any :angry: . Anyone have a clue? Must have the Pierzynski one! Any help would be a solid. . tx

chisoxmike
01-19-2006, 01:24 AM
What the **** is with the thumbnail?:D:

chisoxfanatic
01-19-2006, 01:26 AM
What the **** is with the thumbnail?:D:

Seems rather superfluous, if you'd ask me...That thumbnail does not display the shirts he's talking about! :?:

If you're looking for those, go to Grandstand. Grandstand is the cure to all that ails your Sox shopping mind.

bechtel129
01-19-2006, 01:27 AM
what thumbnail? any online shops?

chisoxfanatic
01-19-2006, 01:28 AM
what thumbnail? any online shops?

www.grandstandsox.com (http://www.grandstandsox.com)

bechtel129
01-19-2006, 01:33 AM
Nope, not there I will suffer in misery. . Thanks anyways

ChiWhiteSox1337
01-19-2006, 01:37 AM
I got my Buehrle green T back in September at The Sports Authority in Bloomingdale. The shirts were probably all gobbled up during the playoffs. They should definitely make more though, I'd love to get a Pierzynski one. :D:

getonbckthr
01-19-2006, 01:39 AM
Has anyone seen a mini replica banners? I went to grandstand but couldn't find them. I was really hoping for one cause I have one from all of the Bull championships.

HotelWhiteSox
01-19-2006, 01:44 AM
If you don't mind Ebay, they have a Buehrle one http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?cgiurl=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi.ebay.com%2Fws%2 F&fkr=1&from=R8&satitle=white+sox+green+jersey+shirt&category0

bechtel129
01-19-2006, 01:54 AM
Thanks for the link. . I have black Buehrle, Pods, Rowand :whiner: , and Jenks ones. . I saw the dye one also there, but really Aj is next on my list, and a green one would be a good debut in my collection. I saw white ones @ champs in Spring Hill mall, but Xl all sold out. . I asked Kenny Williams for one, but he bitchkicked me and told me to talk to Brooks, left VM. . :D:

Foulke You
01-19-2006, 02:07 AM
I saw the green Sox jerseys at the Champs in Harlem and Irving Plaza in Norridge back in November. Not sure if they still have them but you can give them a call.

bechtel129
01-19-2006, 02:12 AM
I might go down to the "HIP" just for a cheese dog and fries @ Franksville! (a must eat from there, best cheese dogs and fries anywhere!!). . TY

salty99
01-19-2006, 09:27 AM
I saw a couple green shirts and some green jerseys at Champs at Fox Valley Mall in Aurora/Naperville yesterday. THey also had a ton of the leather jackets at The Athlete's Foot store.

Hangar18
01-19-2006, 10:08 AM
Lately I have seen a lot of Sox fans wearing the Halfway to St. Patrick's day player shirts (majestic, mlb ones). I saw a guy with a Garland one @ a trophy showing in wheaton, he said he got it at Champ's in Woodfield, but nope, not there! I have been to three different malls and 2 Dick's stores, can't find any :angry: . Anyone have a clue? Must have the Pierzynski one! Any help would be a solid. . tx

Youve got to be kidding me with this question.
G R A N D S T A N D :angry:

leens01
01-19-2006, 06:23 PM
I got a Pods one that I wore to many games. In fact, it was my lucky jersy. The last four games I went to, I wore the same entire outfit, Buehrle pitched, and we won. I got mine at Champs in Orland, but they only had limited players: Pods, Garland, Konerko, Dye if I remember correctly.

Grandstand I think had the jersey with no player, but they also have these really cool green mesh ones with the Sox logo in white. It isn't on the web site. You actually have to go to the store, which is always a pleasant trip in itself!

JohnBasedowYoda
01-19-2006, 06:27 PM
Nope, not there I will suffer in misery. . Thanks anyways

are you talking about the home uniforms with the green stripe and sox logo? If so i got one for $80 or so at the Grandstand.

If you're talking about the green t-shirt's then they sell those from the vendors in the trailers outside the park during the season, or at the grandstand.

The Grandstand. For all your White Sox needs. 35th and Wallace.

bechtel129
01-19-2006, 08:30 PM
Grandstand has only Pods in green, and only 3 left as of 7:30 pm 1/19. .In case anyone want's!

Sox35th
01-20-2006, 09:40 AM
I picked up two this past Wednesday (Buehrle/Garland) from Champs in Lincolnwood. They have them on sale for $15 and there was still a good selection left. Also, you can try Chicagosport....... they had them for $18

http://www.chicagosport.com/csport/ (http://www.chicagosport.com/csport/)

bayzbol44
01-20-2006, 01:20 PM
They used to have TONS of green shirts and jerseys at the Champs in Woodfield, I guess they are all out. Kind of sucks being so popular now. NOT!!!!

Uncle_Patrick
01-20-2006, 02:01 PM
My wife bought mine (Konerko) at Champs in Woodfield. I wouldn't be surprised if they were just produced in a limited run.

bechtel129
01-20-2006, 08:31 PM
Thanks to Salty99!!! Green Aj shirt found @ Champs in Aurora. . You can put it on my body.. . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . .Yes!!!