PDA

View Full Version : WS ringtone and wallpapaer

Law11
01-18-2006, 03:50 PM
Just downloaded Rooney's last pitch call as my ringtone as well as the WS champ logo as my wallpaper via whitesox.com

I now have Hawks "put it on the board" call
"Thunderstruck" hi-fi ringtone
and rooney's call to pick from as my ringtone..

Very cool...

FGarcia34
01-18-2006, 06:37 PM
i cant find those ring tones...in particular the one with hawk...any help would be cool, a link would be great

ChiSoxIn06
01-18-2006, 08:12 PM
i got credes walk off against cleveland as my ringtone...and i got the classic "He Gone" for when i get text messages.

Stoky44
01-18-2006, 08:36 PM
I have US cellular and refuse to pay for the easyedge crap. I have just used my phone to record my favorite calls and saved them on my phone. I have Rooney's AJ walkoff HR against the dodgers as my ringer. I got a HE GONE when someone leaves a voice mail. I have hawk saying "Mercy" when I get a text.

Law11
01-19-2006, 08:06 AM
i cant find those ring tones...in particular the one with hawk...any help would be cool, a link would be great

The Tone depends on the phone you have. The hawk call I got by going through my ringtones options on my phone and buying it through my "get new megatones" featute, the same for Thunderstruck. The Rooney call I went to on the sox site at MLB Mobile. Its actually titled NLDS White Sox for some reason.

kninchicago
01-19-2006, 10:02 AM
I recorded the Go-Go White Sox song on my phone just by putting the phone up to a computer speaker and playing the file. The quality's not perfect but it ended up sounding like one of those old-timey recordings which I think totally fits the song anyways. I also bought the World Series champs wallpaper from Cingular.com. I like that idea of having the shorter sound clips as alerts.

NU Nish 13
01-19-2006, 01:15 PM
http://mobile.mlb.com/Default.aspx

the link is right there off the front page for the ringtone...it's $2.49

twsoxfan5
01-19-2006, 02:28 PM
i got credes walk off against cleveland as my ringtone...and i got the classic "He Gone" for when i get text messages.

Where did you get the "He Gone" tone? Was it on a website of some sort or did you record it somewhere yourself?

DaBears
01-19-2006, 02:33 PM
Where did you get the "He Gone" tone? Was it on a website of some sort or did you record it somewhere yourself?

Id like to know the same.

Just downloaded the World Series winner call! I wish they had more Whiet Sox options, besides the traditional "lets Go" chant

MsSoxVixen22
01-19-2006, 03:14 PM
I have a soubd byte of Hawk saying HE GONE. When I get home from work I'm gonna play it on my computer and record it on my cell for my text message alert! YES! :bandance:

ChiSoxIn06
01-22-2006, 10:14 PM

i have a adapter for my phone that allows me to put songs or music files from my computer onto my cellphone.