PDA

View Full Version : Which is usually your favorite day of SoxFest?

Viva Medias B's
01-18-2006, 10:11 AM
Which is usually your favorite day of SoxFest? I say Saturday. Even though the crowd to get in on Saturday morning is a huge pain in the you know where, this to me is the best day of the event. In addition to the great seminars, this is also the day of the official Family Party and the unofficial Atrium Bar party.

ChiSoxGirl
01-18-2006, 10:38 AM
I like Saturday the best because it's the heart of the Fest and there's a FULL day of activities, autograph sessions, seminars, clinics, etc. on the schedule. While it's typically the most crowded of the three days, I seem to get the most accomplished on Saturday, and have the most fun in the Atrium Bar with my friends and the players! :bandance: :cheers:

alohafri
01-18-2006, 12:06 PM
I like Friday because it is the only day we go.

steff
01-18-2006, 12:36 PM
I like Friday because it is the only day we go.

I like Friday also.. cause I aint hungover yet. :wink:

Palehose13
01-18-2006, 12:38 PM
I like Friday also.. cause I aint hungover yet. :wink:

Friday is my favorite also. The lack of a hangover is a good thing. I also like the rush that comes with th Fest starting. Lastly, Friday seemed to be a little less corwded in the bar, but I don't think that will be the case this year.

skottyj242
01-18-2006, 01:05 PM
Friday is my favorite also. The lack of a hangover is a good thing. I also like the rush that comes with th Fest starting. Lastly, Friday seemed to be a little less corwded in the bar, but I don't think that will be the case this year.

What time does everyone go to the bar on Friday and Saturday?