PDA

View Full Version : Hey PHG

Jerry_Manuel
07-28-2001, 03:09 PM
I have no idea who half these people are that you keep talking about. But I assume some are from the old Bozo days if that is indeed the case check out this bozo timeline site. I'm sure you could find anyone you are looking for here.

All Bozo All The Time (http://www.wgntv.com/station/bozotime/index.html)

PaleHoseGeorge
07-28-2001, 03:23 PM
With a few exceptions, these are all kids show characters from WGN-TV in the 60's, 70's, and 80's. Ray Rayner was on in the morning, Bozo Circus at noon, and Garfield Goose & Friends after school.

Captain Kangaroo was on Channel 2 in the mornings. That's where Mr. Green Jeans and Dancing Bear come from. Suzy Snowflake was a seasonal cartoon WGN used on all the kids shows during the winter.

We put Cubs caps on these characters and we'll have plenty of entertainment right through September!

:chimp
"Hot smash! Garfield Goose gloves it, over to Romberg Rabbit, back to McGruff--DOUBLE PLAY!!!!"

FarWestChicago
07-28-2001, 03:27 PM
"Hot smash! Garfield Goose gloves it, over to Romberg Rabbit, back to McGruff--DOUBLE PLAY!!!!"

LOL!! I'm dying here!

Jerry_Manuel
07-28-2001, 03:29 PM
With a few exceptions, these are all kids show characters from WGN-TV in the 60's, 70's, and 80's. Ray Rayner was on in the morning, Bozo Circus at noon, and Garfield Goose & Friends after school. Captain Kangaroo was on Channel 2 in the mornings. That's where Mr. Green Jeans and Dancing Bear come from. Suzy Snowflake was a seasonal cartoon WGN used on all the kids shows during the winter. We put Cubs caps on these characters and we'll have plenty of entertainment right through September!

I guess those were the days eh PHG? I didn't watch much cartoons back in the late 80's early 90's when I was a kid. I guess this will be one joke that I just don't get.