PDA

View Full Version : Get Ready for the Season Debut of "Chicago Latino Baseball"

Viva Medias B's
01-15-2006, 10:57 PM
I've listened to the first segment of this new WSCR show with Ozzie Guillen Jr. and Héctor Molina. However, because of my limited ability to understand the Spanish language, I am not sure what has been said. Ozzie Jr.'s father was the show's first guest.

gr8mexico
01-15-2006, 11:39 PM
GREAT GREAT SHOW It was about time something like this was done.:bandance:

Viva Medias B's
01-15-2006, 11:47 PM
GREAT GREAT SHOW It was about time something like this was done.:bandance:

Care to share with the class what they are saying? I wonder if Ozzie Sr. took a shot at the Cubs, becasue a caller brought them up. In any case, the show seems to be a hit with the Latino community because they've taken several calls. I had wondered if the show was taped, but that is obviously not the case with them taking callers.

gr8mexico
01-16-2006, 07:56 AM
Care to share with the class what they are saying? I wonder if Ozzie Sr. took a shot at the Cubs, becasue a caller brought them up. In any case, the show seems to be a hit with the Latino community because they've taken several calls. I had wondered if the show was taped, but that is obviously not the case with them taking callers. No Ozzie didn't take shots @ the Cubs. A Cub fan called in and was asking what did Ozzie Sr. thought about Carlos Zambrano and Ozzie replied that Carlos was the best pitcher in that staff but that no one in the NorthSide give him the credit because of Kerry and Prior. Ozzie Sr will be on the show every week he said to support the show and get it on it's feet. When the season starts I think the show will be getting alot better because Ozzie Jr will be able to get all the great info especially what happends behind closed doors. Because Ozzie Jr is actually employed by The White Sox to be the translator for Latin players. Ozzie said that the team that improved the most in AL central was the White Sox. If anyone has any question about the show Ill try to answer them.