PDA

View Full Version : Phil Rogers

soxrme
01-15-2006, 08:41 AM
Rogers column Sunday morning said Mark Buehrle had a sore arm after relieving in the 14th inning and was questioning if he could go in game 6 if he was needed. Could this be the reason for the Arizona trade? Also it said that Chris Young would be only ranked 5th in the Az farm system and he was first in ours. Their farm development guy is Mike Rizzo who is the son of the scout that signed Frank. He will be a guy to watch.

CleeFan101
01-15-2006, 09:48 AM
Reason for him to being 5th which I dont think he will be that low more like 3rd/4th is because Arizona is stacked with hitting prospects... and Young is already 24.

And I think the reason behind the Vazquez deal is KW has always had a crush on the guy and has been wanting to bring him to the southside for a long time more so than Buehre's sore elbow which has had a whole off-season to recover.

SOXSINCE'70
01-15-2006, 10:24 AM
I think the reason behind the Vazquez deal is KW has always had a crush on the guy and has been wanting to bring him to the southside for a long time more so than Buehre's sore elbow which has had a whole off-season to recover.

Let all Sox fans be grateful MB pulled out of the useless WBC,
especially if this elbow soreness thing is legit.But then again,
how many pitchers in baseball can pitch pain free at all times??
This could be more sCrUB-Une propaganda,attempting
to rain on the Sox' parade.Well,in the words of Hawk,SCREW 'EM!!

slavko
01-15-2006, 12:00 PM
Mark said after his WS start (paraphrasing) "I'm cooked, my arm's falling off, I have nothing left." Then he threw to a batter in the next game (after an off day).

Corlose 15
01-15-2006, 12:15 PM
I'd imagine 260 some odd innings would do that to anybody.

itsnotrequired
01-15-2006, 12:25 PM
I'd imagine 260 some odd innings would do that to anybody.

Further proof that Ozzie does not know how to manage a pitching staff.

SOXSINCE'70
01-15-2006, 02:05 PM
Further proof that Ozzie does not know how to manage a pitching staff.

If this costs the Sox a second straight WS title,there's only
one thing to do::D: :D:

:fireozzie
And if KW does fire him,the best neurologist in the city
should be contacted immediately.