PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Plush Ribbie and Roobarb

jake5824
01-12-2006, 07:04 PM
I just bought ribbieandroobarb.com and im trying to make animations for it i plan on doing artwork and short cartoons in the future. does anyone have those old plush toys of ribbie or roobarb they would be willing to sell?
thanks
jake
jake5824@yahoo.com (jake5824@yahoo.com)

Fenway
01-12-2006, 07:07 PM
might contact the owners

http://www.acmemascots.com/roster/baseball/

RoobarbPie
01-12-2006, 07:52 PM
For some royalties I will allow you to sell delicious Roobarb Pies on your website.

Good luck in your quest to bring back those annoying pests that I loved when I was too young to know better (although I'd much rather have them than Southpaw).

BeviBall!
01-12-2006, 08:28 PM
There's a dude at the Kane County Flea Market that always has them ($10/pair). He's in the main knick knack building, close to this guy who has every single Penthouse for sale!

jake5824
01-12-2006, 11:12 PM
thanks bevi, and others I live in north aurora so the kane county flea market isnt far otherwise im sure once the season starts they will pop up on ebay. trust me this site will be far from disappointing

Hangar18
01-13-2006, 10:09 AM
There's a dude at the Kane County Flea Market that always has them ($10/pair). He's in the main knick knack building, close to this guy who has every single Penthouse for sale!

I always liked Ribbie & Roobarb (esp Roobarb-the fatter one)
How do I get to the Kane County Fair ..........

DaleJRFan
01-13-2006, 10:21 AM

Here's all you need to know Hangar...
http://www.kanecountyfair.com/

The flea market is what you want. It occurs on the first weekend of every month. The fair grounds are off of route 64 (North Ave) and Randall Road.

Tekijawa
01-13-2006, 10:50 AM

Right Ribbie & Roobarb... why do I have the feeling that you're more interested in the Stand next to them?:D:

The Dude
01-13-2006, 12:44 PM
I just bought ribbieandroobarb.com and im trying to make animations for it i plan on doing artwork and short cartoons in the future. does anyone have those old plush toys of ribbie or roobarb they would be willing to sell?
thanks
jake
jake5824@yahoo.com (jake5824@yahoo.com)

:welcome: Just hopefully you arent the other Jake who was banned and then disguised himself as an annoying AntiTwins poster for months to come!

Doobie148
01-13-2006, 02:27 PM
I actually have them. They are pretty beat up from when my brothers and I were kids. I don't know if I could part with them though.

jake5824
01-13-2006, 04:10 PM
I actually have them. They are pretty beat up from when my brothers and I were kids. I don't know if I could part with them though.

so you own them plus you want to buy new ones at the flea market so you have 2 pairs and i have none.
if you get a second pair at least give me a deal on one of yours,
im trying to draw these guys and have nothing to work with, just finding more than 1 picture on the internet is extremely hard. the white sox organization really want to sweep these guys under the carpet and pretend they never existed.

Doobie148
01-13-2006, 05:56 PM
Sorry, it was Hangar18 that asked for info about the Kane County Fair, not me. I don't plan on buying another set.