PDA

View Full Version : New Grinder Rule Poster on Entrance Ramp

mweflen
01-12-2006, 05:46 PM
In place of the recently removed "champagne" grinder rule poster, is one which says:

"Grinder Rule #88: Make history, history."

The photo is hands holding the WS trophy, and the lower corner has the Sox 2005 WS Champ logo.

Just passed it on the way home from work (ah, the joys of living in Bridgeport:smile:)

Palehose13
01-12-2006, 05:47 PM
Very cool. Nice job again, Two By Four!

I looooooove grinder rules.

MUScholar21
01-12-2006, 05:47 PM
In place of the recently removed "champagne" grinder rule poster, is one which says:

"Grinder Rule #88: Make history, history."

The photo is hands holding the WS trophy, and the lower corner has the Sox 2005 WS Champ logo.

Just passed it on the way home from work (ah, the joys of living in Bridgeport:smile:)

That is AWESOME

For the love of all that is holy, why isn't April 2nd yet?

mweflen
01-12-2006, 05:49 PM
so when is the book coming out, anyway? Sox mgmt. is letting a goldmine of free money slip away...

ShoelessJoeS
01-12-2006, 05:50 PM
so when is the book coming out, anyway? Sox mgmt. is letting a goldmine of free money slip away...
I think it would be a great idea to make posters as well. I'd love to hang a couple in my apartment.

chisoxfanatic
01-12-2006, 07:21 PM
I think it would be a great idea to make posters as well. I'd love to hang a couple in my apartment.

I recall a poster several months ago posting something about a poster he or she saw at the Hall of Fame Gift Shop that had a bunch of grinder rules listed on a poster; however, when I asked a sales clerk there if she knew what I was talking about, she gave me a blank stare. I'd love one for my office wall...What gives? :?:

Two By Four
01-12-2006, 07:59 PM
I recall a poster several months ago posting something about a poster he or she saw at the Hall of Fame Gift Shop that had a bunch of grinder rules listed on a poster; however, when I asked a sales clerk there if she knew what I was talking about, she gave me a blank stare. I'd love one for my office wall...What gives? :?:
There are no posters of the Grinder Rules. Can't produce them because of the Players Association rules and costs. Having written them, I have a book of all of them but I can't make copies for anyone for fear of being sued.

MERPER
01-12-2006, 08:38 PM
Can someone please take a picture of this? I'm at Missouri for college and can't see this until AT LEAST the end of May, at which point it might no longer be up....

Thanks a ton... and to anyone going to SoxFest in a week or so... have a great time and be sure to make sure each player knows how appreciative White Sox Nation truly is!

chisoxfanatic
01-12-2006, 09:11 PM
Thanks a ton... and to anyone going to SoxFest in a week or so... have a great time and be sure to make sure each player knows how appreciative White Sox Nation truly is!

Ahem! White Sox ARMY!!!

:churrosarmy:

Two By Four
01-12-2006, 11:04 PM
Can someone please take a picture of this?
Here.

Palehose13
01-12-2006, 11:11 PM
Two By Four rocks. :cool:

Thanks, man!

JohnBasedowYoda
01-12-2006, 11:25 PM
Here.

Been wondering, is your screen name from the Metallica song off of Load?

Two By Four
01-12-2006, 11:29 PM
Been wondering, is your screen name from the Metallica song of Load?
That's funny, but no. It's the name of the advertising agency I own, which happens to do all of the Sox advertising.

Baby Fisk
01-13-2006, 12:57 AM
Here.
That is awesome, especially when envisioned as a gigantic banner. :thumbsup: