PDA

View Full Version : Spring Training Question.......................

SouthSide_Hitman
01-12-2006, 02:35 PM
Do any of you fine fans of the 2005 WORLD SERIES CHAMPION CHICAGO WHITE SOX know if Comcast will be showing the spring training games again this year ??....I for one really enjoyed watching the games last year...it gave me a chance to see some of the younger players show what they can bring to the Major leagues,plus it gave me my first chance to see McCarthy pitch.

Chicken Dinner
01-12-2006, 02:40 PM
I haven't seen any published broadcast information yet but I don't know why they wouldn't.

ChiWhiteSox1337
01-12-2006, 03:11 PM
I know fenway mentioned that it's very possible that the number of games could be lowered due to less trucks being available with the NHL being back on TV. Although I don't think that would be a problem for the Chicago Comcast Sports Net because it's not as if they actually broadcast Blackhawk games on TV, except for when they're on the road. I hope they broadcast many ST games as well, they were great even though I had to catch the replay most of the time at 2 in the morning. :smile:

soxfan43
01-12-2006, 07:44 PM
I loved seeing those games last year. Turned out I had the flu and was home for a few days and each day had a game on, so it worked out perfectly. Nothing gets rid of the flu like a little spring training fever.

havelj
01-12-2006, 07:52 PM
I recall hearing Hawk on ESPN100 or 670Score about 3 weeks ago that they plan on having the same full schedule for the spring as last year.

my5thbench
01-13-2006, 12:46 PM
I was forced to retire early, due to my health

I was thrilled to see over 20 Spring games last

year on Comcast, it really helped get through

the long boring days home alone, thank you Sox &

Hawk & DJ

my5thbench
01-13-2006, 12:50 PM
oh & hi in Elkhart Southside hitman....I've spent quite a bit of time in

your fair city over the years, my little sister lives there now