PDA

View Full Version : Doublem thinking aloud again


doublem23
12-31-2001, 12:08 PM
Since I'm being immersed in countless "Year in Review" things thus far (right now, listening to the Top 101 of '01), I' d like it if WSI offered a "Best of 2001 from WSI." Not so much posts from the board, because I imagine those'd be a pain in the ass to find, but colums from George Bova, Hal Vickery, etc. etc.

I dunno, I'd like to reread some of the stuff from the summer. Just thinking aloud...

oldcomiskey
12-31-2001, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by doublem23
Since I'm being immersed in countless "Year in Review" things thus far (right now, listening to the Top 101 of '01), I' d like it if WSI offered a "Best of 2001 from WSI." Not so much posts from the board, because I imagine those'd be a pain in the ass to find, but colums from George Bova, Hal Vickery, etc. etc.

I dunno, I'd like to reread some of the stuff from the summer. Just thinking aloud...

Id rather listen to the top 75 of '75----at least I would get to hear David Bowie's Fame every once in awhile

Soxheads
12-31-2001, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by doublem23
Since I'm being immersed in countless "Year in Review" things thus far (right now, listening to the Top 101 of '01), I' d like it if WSI offered a "Best of 2001 from WSI." Not so much posts from the board, because I imagine those'd be a pain in the ass to find, but colums from George Bova, Hal Vickery, etc. etc.

I dunno, I'd like to reread some of the stuff from the summer. Just thinking aloud...

That's a good idea. I've always wondered how many of those columnists use the boards......

doublem23
12-31-2001, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by Soxheads


That's a good idea. I've always wondered how many of those columnists use the boards......

I can think of 4 regular columnists... maybe 5...

I'm currently the featured Sox Fans Sound Off columnist, and if my memory is correct, three other board members have used SFSO.

Jerry_Manuel
12-31-2001, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by Soxheads
That's a good idea. I've always wondered how many of those columnists use the boards......

Columnists
Hal Vickery: Yes
Dan Helpingstine: Don't know
Chip Ramsey: Don't know
Jay Caroline: Don't know
Andrew Ritchie: Kermit
George Bova: PaleHoseGeorge
Scott Armstrong: ihatethecubs
Ian Martin: Jerry_Manuel

Soxheads
12-31-2001, 03:54 PM
I am one who's written on SFSO. Who are the others that are on the board?

ihatethecubs
12-31-2001, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel


Columnists
Hal Vickery: Yes
Dan Helpingstine: Don't know
Chip Ramsey: Don't know
Jay Caroline: Don't know
Andrew Ritchie: Kermit
George Bova: PaleHoseGeorge
Scott Armstrong: ihatethecubs
Ian Martin: Jerry_Manuel

i shouldnt even be considered a "columnist" anymore since i havent wrote one since july. i'll try to write some again one day.

doublem23
12-31-2001, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by Soxheads
I am one who's written on SFSO. Who are the others that are on the board?

I write SFSOs, too... My latest one is the one that is currently up. (http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/Columnists/SoundOff/Michel3.htm)

Jerry_Manuel
12-31-2001, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by ihatethecubs
i shouldnt even be considered a "columnist" anymore since i havent wrote one since july. i'll try to write some again one day.

Same here hate, I have to get my ass in gear.