PDA

View Full Version : Typical new york fan

ChiSoxNationPres
01-10-2006, 04:39 PM
I was rereading the SportsNation mailbag at espn.com and I came across this response to whether the World Series was thrilling or not. I hate these kind of fans 10 times more than cub fans.

:angry:

David (New York,NY): Does anyone honestly care about the White Sox? Their most recognizable player didn't play an out, and the most intriguing guy on the team was the manager. Besides, they are still the OTHER team in Chicago and really always will be. At least the Astros had Clemens, Biggio and Bagwell playing, even if they did so badly. All in all, the series was a snooze.

Ol' No. 2
01-10-2006, 04:42 PM
I was rereading the SportsNation mailbag at espn.com and I came across this response to whether the World Series was thrilling or not. I hate these kind of fans 10 times more than cub fans.

David (New York,NY): Does anyone honestly care about the White Sox? Their most recognizable player didn't play an out, and the most intriguing guy on the team was the manager. Besides, they are still the OTHER team in Chicago and really always will be. At least the Astros had Clemens, Biggio and Bagwell playing, even if they did so badly. All in all, the series was a snooze.I don't really like using this guy, but if ever there was a time when it fit...

:whocares

oeo
01-10-2006, 04:53 PM
Well, we all know even from a baseball fan's perspective that they were four very close, very exciting games. Maybe he doesn't care about the Sox, oh well, I could give two **** about the Yankees/Mets.

SoxFan76
01-10-2006, 04:53 PM
Sounds like a casual baseball fan who needs big names to be interested. Any baseball fan would know that the 2005 World Series was one of the better ones in recent years. The 4 game sweep could of easily gone the other way.

SoxSpeed22
01-10-2006, 07:24 PM
That was a very long time ago.
:deadhorse:

MarySwiss
01-10-2006, 08:00 PM

David (New York,NY): Does anyone honestly care about the White Sox? Their most recognizable player didn't play an out, and the most intriguing guy on the team was the manager. Besides, they are still the OTHER team in Chicago and really always will be. At least the Astros had Clemens, Biggio and Bagwell playing, even if they did so badly. All in all, the series was a snooze.

This guy is obviously clueless. Does anyone honestly care about what he thinks? If you do, you shouldn't.

1951Campbell
01-10-2006, 09:21 PM

:rolling:

Seriously David, go back to your 500 sq. foot apartment that you pay $2,000 a month for and stick those sour grapes where the sun don't shine. Fuhgeddaboudit!

Sincerely,

1951Campbell

chisoxfanatic
01-10-2006, 10:01 PM

Yea, and look at where Clemens, Biggo, and Bagwell ended up...looking UP at their daddies, our World Series champion White Sox!!!

Ol' No. 2
01-11-2006, 09:02 AM
This guy is obviously clueless. Does anyone honestly care about what he thinks? If you do, you shouldn't.Isn't this just a variation on the usual Cubs fan refrain?

Sox fan: We won the World Series!!!
Yankees fan: Oh yeah? Well....we had better TV ratings!!!:rolleyes:

Baby Fisk
01-11-2006, 09:06 AM
Your first post is re-posting troll comments from another board? :?:

ode to veeck
01-11-2006, 02:27 PM
this thread belongs somewhere betweenb what the score and da outhouse

MarkyBear
01-11-2006, 03:51 PM

I bet more people care about the White Sox then of his posted opinions! :bandance:

ChiSoxNationPres
01-11-2006, 07:55 PM
Your first post is re-posting troll comments from another board? :?:

So??? My first post had to start some time.

itsnotrequired
01-11-2006, 08:01 PM
So??? My first post had to start some time.

Flawless logic.

ChiSoxNationPres
01-11-2006, 08:12 PM

Flawless logic.

I see you have nothing better to do than make sarcastic remarks about things that dont concern you or matter at all to you.

itsnotrequired
01-11-2006, 08:16 PM
I see you have nothing better to do than make sarcastic remarks about things that dont concern you or matter at all to you.

Eh, just ribbin' ya.:wink:

Hangar18
01-13-2006, 10:42 AM

Yo who is diz guy? Yo David, Fuhgeddabout is right.

Hangar18
01-13-2006, 10:43 AM
Oh, and welcome aboard