PDA

View Full Version : 2 hour wait on the phone!!!

mike squires
01-10-2006, 12:40 AM
Wow, my Aunt does bus tours and has for many years. Sometimes in the 80;s that would be my only resource to get to see a game at Comiskey. After the New Comiskey opened there was a lot less demand for them so she quit organizing them to see the sox. (Of course she goes to 2 Cubs games every year.) Anyway, she informed me today that she spent 2 hours on the phone with the Sox orering the tickets. These tickets will be HIGH IN DEMAND this year.

StockdaleForVeep
01-10-2006, 03:39 AM
Wow, my Aunt does bus tours and has for many years. Sometimes in the 80;s that would be my only resource to get to see a game at Comiskey. After the New Comiskey opened there was a lot less demand for them so she quit organizing them to see the sox. (Of course she goes to 2 Cubs games every year.) Anyway, she informed me today that she spent 2 hours on the phone with the Sox orering the tickets. These tickets will be HIGH IN DEMAND this year.

Arent bus tours and tour groups handled alot differently ticket and promo wise than the reg ticket sales?

mike squires
01-10-2006, 02:43 PM
I'm sure it is handled differently, but a 2 hour wait tells me there will be a crap load of buses which = a lot more people at the old ball yard.

mike squires
01-11-2006, 12:15 AM
Just got an e-mail from my Aunt. She does at leaset 2 Cub games a year, she said she has yet to hear from them!!! They must be giving up. You would think the CUbs would be doing everything they could to keep their #1 team of the city in order.

thepaulbowski
01-11-2006, 07:37 AM
Just got an e-mail from my Aunt. She does at leaset 2 Cub games a year, she said she has yet to hear from them!!! They must be giving up. You would think the CUbs would be doing everything they could to keep their #1 team of the city in order.

The Cubs still have all the corn farmers from Iowa. :cool: