PDA

View Full Version : Question About Sports Illustrated Commemorative Book

infohawk
01-09-2006, 10:22 AM
Hey guys, I've got a question.

I know several of you have received the SI commemorative book. Should I be concerned that I have not received mine yet? I ordered it almost right after it was first advertised. I've already received the balls, stand and coin several weeks ago. Should I contact SI or are they just slow getting the book out to some people?

ChiSoxGirl
01-09-2006, 11:37 AM
Hey guys, I've got a question.

I know several of you have received the SI commemorative book. Should I be concerned that I have not received mine yet? I ordered it almost right after it was first advertised. I've already received the balls, stand and coin several weeks ago. Should I contact SI or are they just slow getting the book out to some people?

I'd contact SI. I asked for just the commemorative book for Christmas from my uncle in SoCal. He ordered it in late November and it was on backorder until just after Christmas, so he waited about a month for it. Seems like you've been waiting in excess of two months, so I'd definitely contact SI and see what's up.

HITMEN OF 77
01-09-2006, 11:40 AM
I think there just slow. I placed my order right after it came out. They billed me right away and I just got my book a few weeks ago. I'd give it some time yet.

Baby Fisk
01-09-2006, 11:46 AM
Check your credit card statement. If they charged you for it, it is en route or should have arrived. They charged my card when they shipped the book, which was a month after making the order.

brick1119
01-09-2006, 11:57 AM
They dinged my card right away in early November, but everything else was sent in a trickle. The last thing I got was the comemerative (sp?) book, but I only got that a couple of weeks ago. Probably couldn't hurt to give em a call.

brick1119
01-09-2006, 11:59 AM
Just saw to spell 'commemorative'. I must be really sleepy this morning. :redneck

jenmcm76
01-09-2006, 08:43 PM
I ordered mine shortly after it came out, and just got it Saturday.