PDA

View Full Version : Single Game Tickets/Season Ticket Holders

Scottiehaswheels
01-07-2006, 05:30 AM
Hey all, just a quick question...

I'm a season ticket holder so I know they go on sale to us before everyone else... My question is what time do they go on sale to season ticket holders, as I have to work a midnight shift on the 24th, and if they go on sale around say 10 A.M. I will probably be asleep and miss out on the good games. Thanks!

steff
01-07-2006, 09:27 AM
Hey all, just a quick question...

I'm a season ticket holder so I know they go on sale to us before everyone else... My question is what time do they go on sale to season ticket holders, as I have to work a midnight shift on the 24th, and if they go on sale around say 10 A.M. I will probably be asleep and miss out on the good games. Thanks!

It wont be a ticketmaster like sale. You will get a form - which you should have gotten already - to fill out and request additionals. If they are able to fill your order they will.

SouthSide_HitMen
01-07-2006, 09:41 AM
It wont be a ticketmaster like sale. You will get a form - which you should have gotten already - to fill out and request additionals. If they are able to fill your order they will.

I haven't received this form. I just sent my new a/c rep, Jeff Bogacki, who has taken over my account from Greg Hodges. Hopefully I will get a response on Monday. The only form I have received to date was for 2006 Spring Training tickets.

Any additional information about the form would be appreciated. I have full season tickets. Thanks.

Martinigirl
01-07-2006, 09:44 AM
This is the note that was included with my invoice:

"Please note: New in 2006, there will be an exclusive Season Ticket Holder On-line Pre-sale prior to our individual tickets on sale date. This will allow our Full and Split season ticket holders the chance to purchase additional seats for all 81 games prior to the general public. Due to the large increase in season ticket holder for the 2006 season, we will have a limited number of seats available for our Opening Day, Cubs and Premier series. We will not be sending out a bonus offer order form for these games as done in the past. All tickets will be sold on a first come, first serve basis. This offer will come via e-mail with details in the next 2 weeks. If we do not have your current e-mail address on file, please contact your sales rep ASAP."

alohafri
01-07-2006, 09:46 AM
I don't recall getting mine yet. I will have to double check. Have "ours" come?

itsnotrequired
01-07-2006, 09:50 AM

"Please note: New in 2006, there will be an exclusive Season Ticket Holder On-line Pre-sale prior to our individual tickets on sale date. This will allow our Full and Split season ticket holders the chance to purchase additional seats for all 81 games prior to the general public. Due to the large increase in season ticket holder for the 2006 season, we will have a limited number of seats available for our Opening Day, Cubs and Premier series. We will not be sending out a bonus offer order form for these games as done in the past. All tickets will be sold on a first come, first serve basis. This offer will come via e-mail with details in the next 2 weeks. If we do not have your current e-mail address on file, please contact your sales rep ASAP."

I paid my entire balance all at once so I never got an invoice. Will there be a separate mailer for those who paid in full up front? In either case, I have not received anything either.

Martinigirl
01-07-2006, 09:57 AM
I paid my entire balance all at once so I never got an invoice. Will there be a separate mailer for those who paid in full up front? In either case, I have not received anything either.

Just based on what the note said, I would make sure your rep has your email address, so you can get the information when it becomes available, incase you don't get anything in the mail.

itsnotrequired
01-07-2006, 10:15 AM
Just based on what the note said, I would make sure your rep has your email address, so you can get the information when it becomes available, incase you don't get anything in the mail.

They have my e-mail address and it is correct when I just checked my account. I have received "breaking news" e-mails from my rep before (sender is actually my rep and not just whitesox.com) so I assume all is good.

Sounds like a confirmation phone call is in order...

StillMissOzzie
01-07-2006, 11:50 PM
To any and all full ST holders exercising their option for extra Opening Night tix:
If anyone is planning to buy two but only needs one, please consider your old pal SMO. I got 2 seats for the Ozzie plan for the 2006 campaign, but the Sox would only sell me one for Opening Night. I'd like to swap my singleton plus $ for two to attend Opening Night with my son. I don't care too much where the seats are (no idea where that single seat is located at this moment).
Any interested parties, please PM me.

SMO
:(:

Scottiehaswheels
01-08-2006, 01:51 AM
Got an email from my rep in response to my question....

"I am not positive, but I believe they will go on sale at noon. There will be a press release with the exact time coming out soon for it. Details for the advance sale for season ticket holders will be coming to you very soon. It will most likely come via e-mail."

only 16 more days......

steff
01-08-2006, 07:27 AM
We didn't get anything about an online sale. They have never done this in the past, and they didn't do it for us now, so it's new to me. Maybe it has something to do with being existing holders. I don't know. I wish I could be more help.

steff
01-08-2006, 07:29 AM
I don't recall getting mine yet. I will have to double check. Have "ours" come?

Kevin, we got it right before Christmas. I did call and ask for it though.. in the past they just sent it. But I think the new ticket holders had something to do with it. They are being very cautious about telling us we will definitely get extras unlike years past.

ewokpelts
01-08-2006, 09:14 AM
To any and all full ST holders exercising their option for extra Opening Night tix:
If anyone is planning to buy two but only needs one, please consider your old pal SMO. I got 2 seats for the Ozzie plan for the 2006 campaign, but the Sox would only sell me one for Opening Night. I'd like to swap my singleton plus $ for two to attend Opening Night with my son. I don't care too much where the seats are (no idea where that single seat is located at this moment).
Any interested parties, please PM me.

SMO
:(:
SMO,
pm me. I'll get you two tix(from my group)
Gene

Pulaski
01-08-2006, 12:19 PM

This is the same note I received. I have been a season ticket holder for 6 years. It appears that no form will be sent out as mentioned above, but we shoud receive an email with additonal details.

SouthSide_HitMen
01-09-2006, 09:52 AM
I haven't received this form. I just sent my new a/c rep, Jeff Bogacki, who has taken over my account from Greg Hodges. Hopefully I will get a response on Monday. The only form I have received to date was for 2006 Spring Training tickets.

Any additional information about the form would be appreciated. I have full season tickets. Thanks.

I received a reply from my new a/c rep and he stated they should come with the invoices. I replied that I sent payment in full in December and he responded they were supposed to send invoices to everyone - even ones with a $0 balance and that they were mailed last Wednesday. He said to let them know by midweek if they have not arrived and they will send a duplicate out.

This stinks because it appears many have received these forms (Steff said she received her form in December) and remitted them and since they are first come first served the key games are gone :(: .

And there is confusion as some people received an insert notifying them of an online sale. If someone has a definitive answer please post. Thanks.

This should be done online via the ticketmaster account log in function so everyone knows what is out there, what seats are left and then you can select or pass if the seats are obstructed or the upper deck OF corners.

Flight #24
01-09-2006, 11:00 AM
Just got this from my rep this AM:

This benefit will be available to both Full and Split Season ticket holders. The Full Season ticket holders will most likely get the opportunity a day before the Split-Season ticket holders but both will be before the general public.

The dates for the release have not been announced yet but a notice will go out via email once more details become verified. All will be based on availability obviously so we cannot guarantee what we can offer but we are doing our best to accommodate the most people we can to reserve extra tickets. Hope this helps.

Tekijawa
01-09-2006, 11:08 AM
Kevin, we got it right before Christmas. I did call and ask for it though.. in the past they just sent it. But I think the new ticket holders had something to do with it. They are being very cautious about telling us we will definitely get extras unlike years past.

Steff it was stuffed in with the invoice for the ST's... I didn't notice it at first because it was a suprisingly no discript 1/4 sheet of paper with regular looking type. I wouldn't have even noticed it if I hadn't double checked my envelope... we'll all be getting emails abotu it according to the note!