PDA

View Full Version : 2006 Season Ticket Policy Change

mandmandm
01-06-2006, 05:56 PM
Don't think this was posted but I got my final bill for my weekend package yesterday. With the bill came a memo stating the following:

1) Season ticket holders will have a chance to purchase individual tickets before they go on sale to the public.

2) Partial season ticket holders will not get offered the chance to buy opening day and extra Cub's game tickets unless they get them from the offer above.

HITMEN OF 77
01-06-2006, 05:59 PM
I never got a final bill? And since were on the subject, I have a question. I logged into my White Sox ticket accound and it shows I don't have any tickets. Is this because the tickets have no been issued yet?

steff
01-06-2006, 06:02 PM
Sounds the same as last year to me.

WinOrDyeTrying
01-06-2006, 06:18 PM
Does military still get in for free?

chisoxfan83
01-06-2006, 06:25 PM
Don't think this was posted but I got my final bill for my weekend package yesterday. With the bill came a memo stating the following:

1) Season ticket holders will have a chance to purchase individual tickets before they go on sale to the public.

2) Partial season ticket holders will not get offered the chance to buy opening day and extra Cub's game tickets unless they get them from the offer above.

ok does that mean partial season ticket holders get a chance to purchase games before they go on sale to the public or just full season ticket holders? If they state that partial St holders wont have the chance to buy them why would they state they can get them from the offer above? im confused

SaltyPretzel
01-06-2006, 06:28 PM

Any word on a ticket limit?

pearso66
01-06-2006, 06:30 PM
I never got a final bill? And since were on the subject, I have a question. I logged into my White Sox ticket accound and it shows I don't have any tickets. Is this because the tickets have no been issued yet?

I also never got my final bill yet. If it didn't come early next week, I was going to call them and make sure everything is still on.

robiwho
01-06-2006, 06:35 PM
ok does that mean partial season ticket holders get a chance to purchase games before they go on sale to the public or just full season ticket holders? If they state that partial St holders wont have the chance to buy them why would they state they can get them from the offer above? im confused

The notice says full and split season ticket holders.

chisoxmike
01-06-2006, 07:24 PM
everyone calm down.

the notice said everybody is on a first come first serve basis with the pre-order. ST holders will get a e-mail in the coming weeks about the pre-sale. There are limited number of tickets for certain games like opening day and cubs, etc, so everyone is on a even playing field. the sooner you order the tickets when they become avaiable, the better the chance of getting them.

chisoxmike
01-06-2006, 08:30 PM
... I logged into my White Sox ticket accound and it shows I don't have any tickets. Is this because the tickets have no been issued yet?

Mine were up when I logged in today.

itsnotrequired
01-06-2006, 09:02 PM
Mine were up when I logged in today.

Mine were up for the first time last night. Looks like they are starting to show up...

pearso66
01-06-2006, 11:50 PM
After my statement, I signed into my Sox account, and the tickets were there and everything. I now feel better.

chisox77
01-07-2006, 12:29 AM
I clicked into "My Account" and yes, the tickets are up.

ewokpelts
01-07-2006, 02:06 PM

2) Partial season ticket holders will not get offered the chance to buy opening day and extra Cub's game tickets unless they get them from the offer above.that's how it's always been.....unless you like pestering your rep.....
me? i just do groups for those dates...

Gene

mandmandm
01-07-2006, 02:26 PM
that's how it's always been.....unless you like pestering your rep.....
me? i just do groups for those dates...

Gene

Last year and all previous years, weekend season ticket holders were given forms to purchase the home opener and the Friday Cubs game. That no longer is an option.

steff
01-08-2006, 08:31 AM
Last year and all previous years, weekend season ticket holders were given forms to purchase the home opener and the Friday Cubs game. That no longer is an option.

Call and pester your rep...