PDA

View Full Version : Just got my t-shirts

SouthSide_Hitman
01-06-2006, 10:37 AM
from White Sox Interactive and I have to say the shipping was fast and I love the shirts.
Can't wait to see & hear the sCrUB fans reactions to them....especially since I live here in Nortern Indiana and it is litered with sCrUB fans.

skobabe8
01-06-2006, 02:46 PM
from White Sox Interactive and I have to say the shipping was fast and I love the shirts.
Can't wait to see & hear the sCrUB fans reactions to them....especially since I live here in Nortern Indiana and it is litered with sCrUB fans.

Wear them proud. I never knew so many Sox fans existed here in The Region until around October 26th. I work in a restaurant and since then I've seen AT LEAST 5 to 1 sox gear to cubs.

Off Topic: Mark Mulder came into eat a couple weeks ago.

DieTrying79
01-07-2006, 05:14 PM
Off Topic: Mark Mulder came into eat a couple weeks ago.

Cool! Did you say "What's up?" or get an autograph by chance?

bigfoot
01-08-2006, 10:06 AM

Yes I too, noticed the pervasive littering along the roads in Northern Indiana. Especially after the snow had melted and the road-kill Cub's decaying carcasses were strewn along the roadsides.
:bandance:

Hopefully the local road maintenance crews will be out shortly, cleaning up the mess!:tongue: