PDA

View Full Version : Ozzie Plan Question

WSox8404
01-03-2006, 02:33 PM
Hey I figured I would ask on here. How long did it take for your tickets to come in the mail when you ordered your Ozzie plan? Or did they come at all? Is this something that takes a while or do they come game by game? I ordered my plan about two weeks ago and nothing has come yet. Figured someone would know here. Thanks guys and gals.

FoulkeFan
01-03-2006, 02:41 PM
I'm pretty sure that tickets won't be mailed out until March and you should get them all at once. That's how my Minnie plan worked last year ( and how my full season tickets should work this year! )

Law11
01-03-2006, 02:45 PM
They go out in march.

WSox8404
01-03-2006, 02:46 PM
Thanks guys. Do they come in one single sheet, or individual tickets.

IlliniSox
01-03-2006, 02:53 PM

Only full and 27-game season tickets get the sheets with the full color pictures. Ozzie/Minnie Plans can't offer this because you aren't guaranteed the same seat for those, only the best available for the price level you chose.

C-Dawg
01-03-2006, 03:16 PM

They'll come as individuals, in a little brown envelope (not a white one like it says on the website). You'll know what they are though, since the Sox logo shows through the address slot. :smile:

WSox8404
01-03-2006, 03:30 PM
They'll come as individuals, in a little brown envelope (not a white one like it says on the website). You'll know what they are though, since the Sox logo shows through the address slot. :smile:

Man wouldn't I be a little peaved if I tossed them out thinking it was junk mail............:angry:

steff
01-03-2006, 04:30 PM

Ours come in a box.. :cool:

CHIsoxNation
01-03-2006, 04:32 PM
Another question regarding the Ozzie Plan; Does anyone know how you can check on line what games you got as well as the seats before you actually receive the tickets? I ordered my plan the day they went on sale to the public and cannot remember some of the games I ordered as well as the seats I have for some of the games. I wasn't sure if anyone knew of a way to find out. Thanks in advance.

DumpJerry
01-03-2006, 04:33 PM
Man wouldn't I be a little peaved if I tossed them out thinking it was junk mail............:angry:
That is why you should use a credit card to buy them. If you lose a ticket before the game, you can, for a fee, have the bar code cancelled and a new ticket issued. This might work with non-credit card tickets, too.

chisoxmike
01-03-2006, 04:34 PM
Another question regarding the Ozzie Plan; Does anyone know how you can check on line what games you got as well as the seats before you actually receive the tickets? I ordered my plan the day they went on sale to the public and cannot remember some of the games I ordered as well as the seats I have for some of the games. I wasn't sure if anyone knew of a way to find out. Thanks in advance.

Get your account # and password to the accound manager on whitesox.com.

There, you are able to see all tickets to your games, and what seats you have.

CHIsoxNation
01-03-2006, 04:36 PM

I used my email and my password to get in. I'm not sure if I'm in the wrong spot or not. There are options to buy/sell tickets on there. I can't find the spot to see what I ordered.

Oh man will I be upset if my order didn't go through.

chisoxmike
01-03-2006, 04:38 PM
I used my email and my password to get in. I'm not sure if I'm in the wrong spot or not. There are options to buy/sell tickets on there. I can't find the spot to see what I ordered.

Oh man will I be upset if my order didn't go through.

Click on "view all your tickets" or "get started"

They may not even be up yet becuase its too early, you probably won't see the tickets up until March. If all fails, just call your rep, they will tell you where your seats are to the games.

My tickets arn't up, and mine are a set batch of tickets, although, they arn't paid off yet. :-)

Palehose13
01-03-2006, 04:40 PM

Only my games from last year are listed, not this year. I'm sure this will change in the future 'cause my credit card was definitely charged.

chisoxmike
01-03-2006, 04:41 PM
Only my games from last year are listed, not this year. I'm sure this will change in the future 'cause my credit card was definitely charged.

Yeah, same with me.

CHIsoxNation
01-03-2006, 04:43 PM
Click on "view all your tickets" or "get started"

They may not even be up yet becuase its too early, you probably won't see the tickets up until March. If all fails, just call your rep, they will tell you where your seats are to the games.

My tickets arn't up, and mine are a set batch of tickets, although, they arn't paid off yet. :-)

Thanks! I thought that maybe since it was so early that they weren't posted yet. I sent out an email to my rep anyway just to make sure my order went through since I haven't received my credit card bill yet. I appreciate the input.

Iwritecode
01-04-2006, 12:30 PM
Thanks! I thought that maybe since it was so early that they weren't posted yet. I sent out an email to my rep anyway just to make sure my order went through since I haven't received my credit card bill yet. I appreciate the input.

I was going to ask the same question. I just placed my order and got an email with all the seat locations but no dates. :?:

I knew I should have written them down when I ordered them...

BeefyD
01-04-2006, 12:45 PM
Actually, go to "view/pay invoices". You will see your order number, and then click "view invoice details". The games and dates/seat loc. will be listed with an itemized price.

Sad
01-04-2006, 02:11 PM

yeah I emailed the accountmanager@chisox.com shortly after ordering my Ozzie plans asking why I couldn't "see" them on the My Account link, as my CC was charged etc...

...the email bounced back saying invalid mailbox :?:

seems like there was some odd glitchery last year when Ozzie plans first went on sale IIRC...
somebody forgetting to flip a bit or something...

oh well....
BEARSsssssssssssssss!

CHIsoxNation
01-04-2006, 02:54 PM
Actually, go to "view/pay invoices". You will see your order number, and then click "view invoice details". The games and dates/seat loc. will be listed with an itemized price.

I tried that, nothing shows up yet. I guess last year's games are still being shows for those people who had tickets last year and ordered new ones this year. I think I'll just have to wait until they come in March.

WSox8404
01-05-2006, 01:10 PM
This is my first year buying an ozzie plan. I saw that I am going to have a chance to purchase tix for one game of the divisional playoffs if they get there. Was this how it was last year or were you able to buy tix for more playoff games?

BeefyD
01-05-2006, 05:32 PM
I tried that, nothing shows up yet. I guess last year's games are still being shows for those people who had tickets last year and ordered new ones this year. I think I'll just have to wait until they come in March.

Are you sure you're not just looking under "View Upcoming Events"? If I do that, I see last years tix, but deep in the invoices the 2006 seats are listed. If not, I'd call RIGHT AWAY.

Crede_Fan
01-05-2006, 05:40 PM
Are you sure you're not just looking under "View Upcoming Events"? If I do that, I see last years tix, but deep in the invoices the 2006 seats are listed. If not, I'd call RIGHT AWAY.

No, its the same way for me. There's nothing listed. Might be different for you because you were an existing ticket holder.

BeefyD
01-05-2006, 05:46 PM
True.... In that case, I would call. I did due to the double-charging from TM's error, and the rep's are the best in the business. They will be able to tell you which games and where you are sitting (or at least update your WS account).

dakuda
01-05-2006, 11:17 PM
True.... In that case, I would call. I did due to the double-charging from TM's error, and the rep's are the best in the business. They will be able to tell you which games and where you are sitting (or at least update your WS account).

I logged into my account and have a new option 'Manage your Tickets' above the account settings. This is my first year with the split plan (double play). SHows all the seat locations for each game. IMagine that, they are identical. Seems like it just came through today.

As an aside, my invoice no long er appears, but that may be because I don't owe anything?

ElDuque26
01-05-2006, 11:55 PM
i just bought my ozzie plan today over the phone...is it possible for me to access thiis stuff on the internet?

OzzieBall2004
01-06-2006, 01:22 AM
i just bought my ozzie plan today over the phone...is it possible for me to access thiis stuff on the internet?

You can now view all 13 games on My White Sox Account. You need your account#/email and pin number though. All 13 dates and seat locations are visible. Nice!

sox7235
01-06-2006, 04:43 AM
Last year my Minnie Plan came in January.

Sox35th
01-06-2006, 12:12 PM
You can now view all 13 games on My White Sox Account. You need your account#/email and pin number though. All 13 dates and seat locations are visible. Nice!

Where would one get this Info? (Account #/pin) I am a new ticket holder this year......is this something that my rep will need to set up for me? Or does this info come when the tickets mailed out?

itsnotrequired
01-06-2006, 12:13 PM
Where would one get this Info? (Account #/pin) I am a new ticket holder this year......is this something that my rep will need to set up for me? Or does this info come when the tickets mailed out?

Your rep will help you set up your online access. Give him/her a call.