PDA

View Full Version : Season Ticket Billing Problem

Domeshot17
01-03-2006, 11:40 AM
Just a heads up to anyone who recently bought season tickets. My girlfriend and her family got me an ozzie plan for xmas. When purchasing from the website, it kept telling her she timed out, after only 45-50 seconds. Finally she went to uscf for help and had found every time she started over, her credit card was charged again. They told her they had a problem with the server and this was happening to many people. So if you had a problem like this, being timed out trying to buy online, check your credit card bill for multiple charges.

Sorry if this has already been posted, but when i heard this I thought it should be brought to the attention, since many wsi members are also st holders. If you notice any problems, the people at the ticket window at uscf helped her fix the billing problem.

CHIsoxNation
01-03-2006, 11:42 AM
Just a heads up to anyone who recently bought season tickets. My girlfriend and her family got me an ozzie plan for xmas. When purchasing from the website, it kept telling her she timed out, after only 45-50 seconds. Finally she went to uscf for help and had found every time she started over, her credit card was charged again. They told her they had a problem with the server and this was happening to many people. So if you had a problem like this, being timed out trying to buy online, check your credit card bill for multiple charges.

Sorry if this has already been posted, but when i heard this I thought it should be brought to the attention, since many wsi members are also st holders. If you notice any problems, the people at the ticket window at uscf helped her fix the billing problem.

Cool, thanks for the heads up. I actually had this problem several times while I was trying to book my tickets. Although I think the majority of the time the screen timed out while I was picking my tickets and not during the ordering process. I will definitely look that over on my bill.

chisoxmike
01-03-2006, 12:40 PM
Yikes. Thats horrible.

Did anyone notice on their invoices that final payment is due Feb. 1? I thought it was Jan 20? I should call and make sure.

Law11
01-03-2006, 01:00 PM
My CC was billed for my Ozzie Plan almost immediately...

dakuda
01-03-2006, 02:17 PM
Yikes. Thats horrible.

Did anyone notice on their invoices that final payment is due Feb. 1? I thought it was Jan 20? I should call and make sure.

I think it somewhat varies with the rep. Half was supposed to be due before Christmas, then the balance by Jan 20. My rep just told me to make sure it was paid off by the 20th.

I would guess that they have to be paid for by the day single game tickets go on sale for sure though.

chisoxmike
01-03-2006, 02:54 PM
I think it somewhat varies with the rep. Half was supposed to be due before Christmas, then the balance by Jan 20. My rep just told me to make sure it was paid off by the 20th.

I would guess that they have to be paid for by the day single game tickets go on sale for sure though.

Well, I guess they noticed a glich on my invoice because it went to Jan. 20 yesterday.

Sad
01-03-2006, 03:26 PM
My CC was billed for my Ozzie Plan almost immediately...

same here...

dakuda
01-03-2006, 06:03 PM
same here...

I am sure that Ozzie plans are handled differently then the 27-game and Full Season packages. The latter two are invoiced.

Sox35th
01-03-2006, 06:03 PM
I have a question about invoices I am a new 27-game season ticket holder and I paid in full for my two tickets back in Nov (I did tell my rep that I wanted to pay it all in full) But, my question is I never got a invoices for the Sox in the mail, just the charge on my CC. Did anyone else with the 27 game plan get an invoice in the mail if they paid in full? Should I have received something in the mail from the Sox stating that my tickets were paid in full? Or do they just not send out invoices if you pay in full?

Thanks

DumpJerry
01-03-2006, 06:12 PM
I have a question about invoices I am a new 27-game season ticket holder and I paid in full for my two tickets back in Nov (I did tell my rep that I wanted to pay it all in full) But, my question is I never got a invoices for the Sox in the mail, just the charge on my CC. Did anyone else with the 27 game plan get an invoice in the mail if they paid in full? Should I have received something in the mail from the Sox stating that my tickets were paid in full? Or do they just not send out invoices if you pay in full?

Thanks
I paid in full for my full season plan in December before an invoice could be sent out. The charges have already shown up on my cc bills. I have not received an invoice, since one is not owing. I have been receiving mailings from the Sox like a holiday card, merchandise catalog, etc.

My online account at Whitesox.com shows that I don't owe any money, that is a good way to monitor your account (using your online account, not mine:redneck).

BeefyD
01-03-2006, 11:06 PM
I had the same issue, and Lindsey at CWS was a hell of a rep and worked her butt off to let me know WHICH games I had purchased, and that my CC was credited for the first timed-out purchase (which unfortunately had better seats :angry: ). But Lindsey was great!