PDA

View Full Version : White Sox Majestic Black Satin Jacket w/ WS Patch

SouthSideLifer
01-02-2006, 03:23 PM
Does anybody know where I can get the this black jacket in size L. I am looking all over for this jacket, but Champs sports is sold out. This is the only store I know that carries it.

Help!!!!

Iwritecode
01-02-2006, 06:34 PM
There was a ton at my local mall a week or so ago... :cool:

Brian26
01-02-2006, 06:45 PM
Are you sure it's satin? The last satin jacket the team wore was that black dugout jacket around 2001 or 2002 with the rings around the shoulder/arm pit.

The current dugout jacket is this, and I know they dont have a WS patch:

twinsuck1
01-02-2006, 11:26 PM
Yes, it is satin. My wife bought me one for Christmas and then of course I go to my mothers for Christmas day and she bought me the World Series reversable lettermans jacket with the soft leather sleeves. I am now torn on which to wear? I just switch off daily. My wife did say she picked up the satin jacket at Champ's inside Woodfield mall, of course this was before Christmas. I hope you find one becuase it Is a sweet jacket! Good Luck!

voodoochile
01-02-2006, 11:34 PM
I've been looking for one of these. My old Sox jacket got attacked by some kind of mutant NC mold and had to be thrown out. The buttons even rusted.

So, I need a new jacket and figure a WS Satin would be perfect. If anyone knows a link to get one, please post it here.

chisoxmike
01-03-2006, 12:18 AM
Does anybody know where I can get the this black jacket in size L. I am looking all over for this jacket, but Champs sports is sold out. This is the only store I know that carries it.

Help!!!!

Grandstands

:redneck

ChiSoxGirl
01-03-2006, 12:22 AM
Grandstands

:redneck

:roflmao: You're in rare form tonight, aren't ya?! :cool:

chisoxmike
01-03-2006, 12:23 AM
:roflmao: You're in rare form tonight, aren't ya?! :cool:

:bandance:

Hangar18
01-03-2006, 09:28 AM
I've been looking for one of these. My old Sox jacket got attacked by some kind of mutant NC mold and had to be thrown out. The buttons even rusted.

So, I need a new jacket and figure a WS Satin would be perfect. If anyone knows a link to get one, please post it here.

Are you sure it was satin? I dont think the SOX ever wore satin since the 70's. If its the one with that "leather" look to it, with the stripes on the shoulder (circa 2000-2001), your best bet is to find it at SOXFEST.
What size are you looking for XL? let me know, maybe I can help ......

Iwritecode
01-03-2006, 09:48 AM
Are you sure it was satin? I dont think the SOX ever wore satin since the 70's. If its the one with that "leather" look to it, with the stripes on the shoulder (circa 2000-2001), your best bet is to find it at SOXFEST.
What size are you looking for XL? let me know, maybe I can help ......

They were still wearing them in the mid-90's. My wife got me one while we were still in high school. I still have it but it's only a large and doesn't fit me anymore.

Does anyone want me to check my local mall? It was just before Christmas that I saw a bunch of them at Champ's Sports. I can have them shipped out if somebody wants to pay me back for them.

voodoochile
01-03-2006, 10:55 AM
They were still wearing them in the mid-90's. My wife got me one while we were still in high school. I still have it but it's only a large and doesn't fit me anymore.

Does anyone want me to check my local mall? It was just before Christmas that I saw a bunch of them at Champ's Sports. I can have them shipped out if somebody wants to pay me back for them.

I'm having a family member check into it, but yeah, if you could take a look that would be great. I would definitely cut you a check if you can find one, but let me know before purchasing as I don't want to two.

Send me a PM with more info if you find out.

bayzbol44
01-03-2006, 12:12 PM
I was at Woodfield mall on Saturday and there was a bunch of them.

AWhiteSoxWinner
01-03-2006, 01:11 PM
I saw several at the Champs yesterday at Southlake Mall in Hobart Indiana for $110. Those are nice jackets.

SouthSideLifer
01-03-2006, 06:52 PM
I found one......Orland Square mall....thanks for the help everybody.:D: