PDA

View Full Version : Another flubs Fan trying to Justify Bandwagoning

KRS1
01-01-2006, 10:38 PM
http://baseballanalysts.com/

This is a really good site for all things baseball, they had an article on Chicago baseball today so check it out. I find it hilarious when these people say, "it wasnt just for Sox fans but even the Cubs fans who have lived and died with their team being able to experience a Series win." Really? Then what side of the line were you on when everyone was saying for sure three and out for us early in October?

1951Campbell
01-01-2006, 11:25 PM

This is a really good site for all things baseball, they had an article on Chicago baseball today so check it out. I find it hilarious when these people say, "it wasnt just for Sox fans but even the Cubs fans who have lived and died with their team being able to experience a Series win." Really? Then what side of the line were you on when everyone was saying for sure three and out for us early in October?

Ugh. It was just for Sox fans. Don't spill any Zima on your Abercrombie & Fitch sweaters as you watch another year of losing in 2006, Cubs fans!

Max Power
01-02-2006, 12:30 AM
Nice to hear that he got to attend a World Series game. Not like myself or a ton of people on here who've lived and died with the Sox for many years would have died for those tickets. Whatever, if he's happy for the Sox then fine. The championship means a million times more to the true Sox fans. He doesn't have that feeling like we do.

SOXSINCE'70
01-02-2006, 08:54 AM
:whocares
There will be bandwagon jumpers in any sport.
Just a word of warning to those who became
White Sox fans in October.When the team hits a
losing streak next year,don't jump off.That is called
wind socking.:angry: :angry:

Fredsox
01-02-2006, 09:44 AM
I have as much fun as anyone ripping cub fans, believe me. But if we're serious about being the #1 team in Chicago we need to embrace the casual fan and, yes, some cub fans. This is going to be hard for me but I'm going to try very hard to do it this year.

Ron Karkovice
01-02-2006, 12:27 PM
I have as much fun as anyone ripping cub fans, believe me. But if we're serious about being the #1 team in Chicago we need to embrace the casual fan and, yes, some cub fans. This is going to be hard for me but I'm going to try very hard to do it this year.

They started it!

Whitesox029
01-02-2006, 02:45 PM

If the shoe were on the other foot and someone wrote a similar article I would probably respond that a Cubs WS win had made my life rather miserable...because it would have.