PDA

View Full Version : Rangers pitching gets considerably worse

CerberusWG
12-27-2001, 06:08 PM
The texas Rangers signed Hideki irabu, and guess who? That's right, our friend Bill Pulsipher! Man, that is just moronic.

Paulwny
12-27-2001, 06:16 PM
I wonder how many scouts were fired after they told King George that Irabu was the 'Nolan Ryan of Japan".

RedPinStripes
12-27-2001, 07:13 PM
Pulsipher is now a Texas problem. Dammit he sucks! At least Embree had a few good outings. I didn't see anything good from our friend Bill.

CerberusWG
12-27-2001, 08:00 PM
Well, the fans had an increased chance of getting a home run ball.

duke of dorwood
12-27-2001, 09:18 PM
:embree

:pulsipher

We've gone west, young man

oldcomiskey
12-28-2001, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by duke of dorwood
:embree

We've gone west, young man

Do you realize that when Horace Greely said do west young man---300 people in Los Angeles drowned

Pete Ward
12-28-2001, 08:20 AM
Texas Pitching situation:

When you've got nothin'

You got nothin' to lose.

SOXSINCE'70
12-28-2001, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by RedPinStripes
Pulsipher is now a Texas problem. Dammit he sucks! At least Embree had a few good outings. I didn't see anything good from our friend Bill.

:gulp:

Embree is now a Padre.

I'll drink to that.I'm sure you will,too.

PaleHoseGeorge
12-28-2001, 09:37 AM
Can there be any more proof that Texas is grasping at straws for pitching help?

"Not even Kenny Williams thinks I'm any good anymore."

RedPinStripes
12-28-2001, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by PaleHoseGeorge
Can there be any more proof that Texas is grasping at straws for pitching help?

"Not even Kenny Williams thinks I'm any good anymore."

That's because KW can't figure out that he screwed up till a few months later

RedPinStripes
12-28-2001, 09:55 AM
The Sox would have been better off using a right hander in Pulsipher's role.

Huisj
12-30-2001, 11:59 PM

"Hey guys, I found a new way to resurrect my career! It's the sidearm hanger--it takes a 180 degree turn at the plate!"

:jerry

"Uh, Bill, that's called a homerun. It only turns that much because it hits the bat."

:reinsy

"At least the homerun balls will make the outfield fans happy. Besides, he was once a big name prospect, and I got him for cheap."

ok, sorry for that, it was my first attempt at one of those cool dialogues that people always do on here. even though my name says regular, i still feel like a rookie with all this stuff

also, what the heck kind of jersey is pulsipher wearing in that picture? it doesn't look like a sox one to me

FarWestChicago
12-31-2001, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by Huisj
also, what the heck kind of jersey is pulsipher wearing in that picture? it doesn't look like a sox one to me LOL!! One of the guys made that one when we first picked him up. I usually use those until the official picture comes out. He sucked so bad I never bothered to upgrade him. :smile: