PDA

View Full Version : Have to love the union

Jerry_Manuel
12-27-2001, 06:06 PM
The Mo Vaughn to New York deal is done but the union is upset with Vaughn. They feel that the interest he is getting on the defered part of his contract is not high enough. So therefore no deal is complete. It's close to being a done deal but the union is sticking their nose where it doesn't belong.

CLR01
12-27-2001, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel
The Mo Vaughn to New York deal is done but the union is upset with Vaughn. They feel that the interest he is getting on the defered part of his contract is not high enough. So therefore no deal is complete. It's close to being a done deal but the union is sticking their nose where it doesn't belong.

Shhhhh JM. People get upset when you diss the players and the union, thy deserve everything they want no matter what it is. Not so mention everything they dont want. They are never wrong.

Daver
12-27-2001, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by CLR01

Shhhhh JM. People get upset when you diss the players and the union, thy deserve everything they want no matter what it is. Not so mention everything they dont want. They are never wrong.

They learned that from Bmr at Toys R Us management school.

Jerry_Manuel
12-27-2001, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by daver
They learned that from Bmr at Toys R Us management school.

Now now Daver lets not start a brawl.

Daver
12-27-2001, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel

Now now Daver lets not start a brawl.

Gotta call em as I see em.

CLR01
12-27-2001, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by daver

Gotta call em as I see em.

That sounds kinda like a gamble, and you know you cant win at gambling. :)

RedPinStripes
12-27-2001, 10:27 PM
I thought the union is there to make sure the players are happy. Not to make sure they shaft the owners.

Iguana775
12-27-2001, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by RedPinStripes
I thought the union is there to make sure the players are happy. Not to make sure they shaft the owners.

what?? you didnt get the memo?? it is now mandatory for the union to do what ever they can to screw the owners and baseball. :):)

RedPinStripes
12-27-2001, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by Iguana775

what?? you didnt get the memo?? it is now mandatory for the union to do what ever they can to screw the owners and baseball. :):)

And KW is going to bitch that I haven't paid in advance for my weekend season Tix? Weather he knows it or not, the fans are not that stupid. My money will not be given until I know I will see these games I'm paying for. Not only the owners, but the players are real dicks too.

danman31
12-28-2001, 01:20 AM
Originally posted by RedPinStripes
Don't the 2 go together??

Cheryl
12-28-2001, 11:43 AM
You know, the owners have had the field all to themselves in the off season. I've been waiting for the union to do something stupid. This isn't as stupid as the owners have been, but it's a start.