PDA

View Full Version : Willie Harris!!

bafiarocks03
12-27-2005, 09:47 PM
Loves, I have a question! I know the Rockies are looking at my William..and this article I read says 2 AL teams and 1 other NL are looking at him....Soo...Does anyone know who these teams are!? I think Boston is one!

DVsoxfan
12-27-2005, 10:08 PM
does it really matter....lol

SouthSide_HitMen
12-27-2005, 10:25 PM
The latest article doesn't say which teams. It does say two teams are interested in each league. The Rockies are the only team identified.

http://mlb.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/news/article.jsp?ymd=20051227&content_id=1287515&vkey=hotstove2005&fext=.jsp

DENVER -- The Colorado Rockies are still researching speedy utility man Willie Harris as a possible free agent target, and Harris welcomes the background check, according to his agent.

Daryl Buford said on Tuesday that Harris, 27, available after being non-tendered by the Chicago White Sox, "expressly told me [Colorado] is his No. 1 choice" among the four teams -- two in each league -- that have expressed interest. The Rockies are looking for a utility man who can play in the middle infield, and Harris' speed also makes him a possibility for backup work in center field.

DumpJerry
12-27-2005, 10:28 PM
does it really matter....lol
It does. Bafia needs to know where to apply for college....is it U of Colorado? Boston U? DePaul?

PAPChiSox729
12-28-2005, 12:37 AM
It does. Bafia needs to know where to apply for college....is it U of Colorado? Boston U? DePaul?

Well Bafia, start working hard so you can study abroad in Japan.

:redneck

LuvSox
12-28-2005, 12:39 AM
What if the Cubbies are interested? Huh? Think about that for a while. :D:

Lip Man 1
12-28-2005, 01:47 AM
They can have him...just what they need...a top of the order guy who can't get on base, can't bunt and can't steal to save his soul. LOL

Lip

williefan22
12-28-2005, 03:00 AM
What if the Cubbies are interested? Huh? Think about that for a while. :D:
That would be the worst thing ever to happen to Willie and me. I would have to cheer for willie. Maybe get walked steal 2 bases and get stranded on third. If he goes to the rockies and takes the vacant spot left by miles, he has a shot at doing pretty well

Tekijawa
12-28-2005, 09:17 AM
I heard earlier that the Giants and the Rockies were the teams interested in Willie.

ondafarm
12-28-2005, 10:14 AM
Well Bafia, start working hard so you can study abroad in Japan.

Is it required to insult the Japanese nation in a thread such as this?

Chicken Dinner
12-28-2005, 11:10 AM
The Rockies have emerged as the favorite to land former White Sox utilityman Willie Harris after checking his character references, a process that should be completed today.
-- Denver Post

Dick Allen
12-28-2005, 11:35 AM
Loves, I have a question! I know the Rockies are looking at my William..and this article I read says 2 AL teams and 1 other NL are looking at him....Soo...Does anyone know who these teams are!? I think Boston is one!Please - take a couple of deep breaths and count to 10.

daveeym
12-28-2005, 11:48 AM
Is it required to insult the Japanese nation in a thread such as this? Hmm overreaction jackson or funny quip at Willie's expense? I have no idea which way to take that. I'll assume the funny quip and gather you meant it's an insult to the Japanese nation that anyone would think a Japanese team would pay and play Willie Harris next season.

soxinem1
12-28-2005, 12:34 PM
They can have him...just what they need...a top of the order guy who can't get on base, can't bunt and can't steal to save his soul. LOL

Lip

Amen!!

kittle42
12-28-2005, 12:54 PM
And here I was hoping I wouldn't have to hear a damn thing about Willie Harris again. Silly me.

buehrle4cy05
12-28-2005, 12:55 PM
I knew who posted this thread as soon as I saw it...:cool:

bafiarocks03
12-28-2005, 01:36 PM
I knew who posted this thread as soon as I saw it...:cool:

Well Obviously! :D: :D: :D:

Tekijawa
12-28-2005, 01:44 PM
The Rockies have emerged as the favorite to land former White Sox utilityman Willie Harris after checking his character references, a process that should be completed today.
-- Denver Post

I hope they asked Willie Harris about Willie Harris! I picture the Rockies GM on the Phone talking to Willie in a Situation simmilar to Jimmy and Elaine on Seinfeld.

GM: "So what do you think of Willie Harris?"
WH: "Willies the Best!"
GM: "How is Willie in the Club House?"
WH: "Everybody Love Willie Harris, Willie is a Great Club house guy!"

bafiarocks03
12-28-2005, 02:28 PM
yeah guys..Willie is either going to sign with the Rockies, or already has...and the tears are rolling down my face...........:whiner: :whiner: :whiner: :whiner:

Tekijawa
12-28-2005, 02:33 PM
yeah guys..Willie is either going to sign with the Rockies, or already has...and the tears are rolling down my face...........:whiner: :whiner: :whiner: :whiner:

Pretty sure that The Rockies play on the North Side next year...

bafiarocks03
12-28-2005, 02:37 PM
Pretty sure that The Rockies play on the North Side next year...

yah they do..and we play them a lot in Spring Training! can i buy spring training tix!?

Tekijawa
12-28-2005, 02:42 PM
yah they do..and we play them a lot in Spring Training! can i buy spring training tix!?

I got my order form in the mail the other day.. are you a season ticket holder?

bafiarocks03
12-28-2005, 07:32 PM
I got my order form in the mail the other day.. are you a season ticket holder?

psht..no!:(:

buehrle4cy05
12-28-2005, 09:51 PM
http://www.southwest.com/cgi-bin/buildItinerary2?hps=nb

Southwest flies to Denver, bafia.:cool:

KRS1
12-29-2005, 11:20 PM
Man I swear every article I read there has either a typo or bad information. Anyway, here's a quote from the rockies site on Willie.

"Harris also would help the roster by being a right-handed hitter who can play center field, meaning he can spell left-handed-hitting second-year man Cory Sullivan."

Not only does he think Harris bats righty(there's a pic of him on the page batting BTW), but he apparently came under the false presumption Willie is a good defensive Centerfielder.:tongue:

http://colorado.rockies.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/news/article.jsp?ymd=20051227&content_id=1287515&vkey=news_col&fext=.jsp&c_id=col

Chicken Dinner
12-30-2005, 11:00 AM
Rockies manager Clint Hurdle expects to speak with Willie Harris today, explaining the role he envisions for the 27-year-old. Harris is viewed as a complementary player, spelling Cory Sullivan in center field and Luis Gonzalez at second, while adding speed at a leadoff spot that plagued the Rockies last season. Daryl Buford, Harris' agent, talked with Rockies assistant general manager Bill Geivett on Thursday but was unable to agree on a dollar figure for the base contract.
-- Denver Post

ilsox7
12-30-2005, 11:10 AM
Harris is viewed as a complementary player, spelling Cory Sullivan in center field and Luis Gonzalez at second, while adding speed at a leadoff spot that plagued the Rockies last season.

AKA they want him as a back-up.

Shocking.

The Deacon
12-30-2005, 11:15 AM
Willie - Just say NO to the double ear flap helmet. You'll get more respect.

HotelWhiteSox
12-30-2005, 11:35 AM
Pssh, I wish he could get a chance to play everyday, I think he'd at least be as good as Junior Spivey

Baby Fisk
12-30-2005, 12:00 PM
It's good to know that unlike previous castoffs like Rocky Biddle or Sandy Alomar, at least Willie Harris has one diehard fan who will provide us with regular updates on his life and times. *** LOL OMG !!!!

HotelWhiteSox
12-30-2005, 02:16 PM
Rotoworld update:

Agent Daryl Buford and the Rockies were unable to work out the details of a one-year deal for Willie Harris during a meeting on Thursday.
"We will have further dialogue today and see if we can get something done," Buford said. Rockies manager Clint Hurdle expects to speak with Harris today, explaining the role he envisions for the 27-year-old. Dec. 30 - 1:19 pm et

tebman
12-30-2005, 02:47 PM
Rotoworld update:
Quote:
Agent Daryl Buford and the Rockies were unable to work out the details of a one-year deal for Willie Harris during a meeting on Thursday.
"We will have further dialogue today and see if we can get something done," Buford said. Rockies manager Clint Hurdle expects to speak with Harris today, explaining the role he envisions for the 27-year-old. Dec. 30 - 1:19 pm et

Hurdle and the Rockies front office are talking to the wrong person. Who's this guy Daryl Buford, anyway? Heads up, bafiarocks03! You better get on the phone.

voodoochile
12-30-2005, 02:48 PM
Rotoworld update:

...explaining the role he envisions for the 27-year-old...

:Buford:
"Basically, Willie, we want you to ride the bench and occasionally play in a game when your speed might help us win one. We envision you as a late inning defensive replacement and think you might occasionally start at 2B... that is of course IF you are willing to sign for under $650K/year and only then for one year. Basically we expect you to be the 25th man off the bench just like you were in Chicago, but with less whining..."

Chicken Dinner
12-30-2005, 03:31 PM
:Buford:
"Basically, Willie, we want you to ride the bench and occasionally play in a game when your speed might help us win one. We envision you as a late inning defensive replacement and think you might occasionally start at 2B... that is of course IF you are willing to sign for under $650K/year and only then for one year. Basically we expect you to be the 25th man off the bench just like you were in Chicago, but with less whining..."

And with that said, we'll try not to send you down to the Colorado Skysox in July.

http://estores.infront.com/skysox/images/product_pics/detail/sky_sox_green_white_new_hat_detail.JPG

bafiarocks03
12-30-2005, 04:47 PM
yeah, you know what, you dont' give Willie enough credit! If the Rockies do sign him to play everyday..he's gonna be good! I know he will! But i'd much rather have him here, on the bench! :D:

CLR01
12-30-2005, 09:16 PM
yeah, you know what, you dont' give Willie enough credit! If the Rockies do sign him to play everyday..he's gonna be good! I know he will! But i'd much rather have him here, on the bench! :D:

and if they don't?

Taliesinrk
12-30-2005, 10:48 PM

I have to admit.. I'm kind of sick here.. however, despite being under the weather, I think I kind of agree with Bafia here (please don't ban me). I really do think given the shot Willie shows some signs of potential. I hope for his sake, that we're right.

bafiarocks03
12-30-2005, 11:23 PM
I have to admit.. I'm kind of sick here.. however, despite being under the weather, I think I kind of agree with Bafia here (please don't ban me). I really do think given the shot Willie shows some signs of potential. I hope for his sake, that we're right.

Thank you!

JorgeFabregas
12-31-2005, 01:38 PM
Done deal. One year, $800,000. Look how wee he looks in the picture they used. http://www.denverpost.com/sports/ci_3358525&cid=1103201733

bafiarocks03
12-31-2005, 02:02 PM
Done deal. One year, $800,000. Look how wee he looks in the picture they used. http://www.denverpost.com/sports/ci_3358525&cid=1103201733

oh this is bad...this is bad....very bad....Let's all just hope and pray that Sara goes to Spring Training to see him! :whiner: :(: :whiner: :(: :whiner: :(: :whiner:

HotelWhiteSox
12-31-2005, 02:03 PM
cue the appreciation thread

Chitown Hitmen
12-31-2005, 02:10 PM
Pleeeeeease let tis guy go!!!

voodoochile
12-31-2005, 02:42 PM
oh this is bad...this is bad....very bad....Let's all just hope and pray that Sara goes to Spring Training to see him! :whiner: :(: :whiner: :(: :whiner: :(: :whiner:

Bafia, just for your sanity and for the sake of future reference, the Sox could not even negotiate with Willie anymore. He could not return to the team until May 1st because they non-tendered him. It was over the minute that happened.

Sorry you lost one of your favorites, Maybe you can jump on the Brian Anderson bandwagon...:smile:

Crede_Fan
12-31-2005, 05:20 PM

According to that link it is not a done deal yet.

Chicken Dinner
12-31-2005, 05:22 PM

It's NOT done. The article has been retracted.

1951Campbell
01-01-2006, 11:56 PM

I think Willie has a 9-year-old nephew. There's no other explanation for that picture.

Jjav829
01-02-2006, 12:07 AM
It's NOT done. The article has been retracted.
LOL. :D:

Caption for that picture:

http://extras.mnginteractive.com/live/media/site36/2005/1230/20051230_111312_1231rox.jpg
"After sliding into home plate, Willie Harris picked up his teammates' aluminum bat, waved to his family in the stands and was handed a juice box by his manager."

1951Campbell
01-02-2006, 12:10 AM
LOL. :D:

Caption for that picture:

http://extras.mnginteractive.com/live/media/site36/2005/1230/20051230_111312_1231rox.jpg
"After sliding into home plate, Willie Harris picked up his teammates' aluminum bat, waved to his family in the stands and was handed a juice box by his manager."

"Harris assures that the rest of the team will get a trip to DQ after the game by scoring the game winning run in the 6th."

:)

FarWestChicago
01-02-2006, 02:30 AM
"Harris assures that the rest of the team will get a trip to DQ after the game by scoring the game winning run in the 6th."

:):buddylee

Hey, I was the only one Uncle Jer ever took to DQ!!

Soxfanspcu11
01-02-2006, 03:58 AM

Lip

I really think that should be in teal. Willie is incredibly underrated. He is good enough to be a starting lead-off hitter for probably about 50% of the teams in the league.

And just in comparison, C. Patterson is not fit to lick Willie Harris's...........well, anything!

Why does everyone have such a short memory?? Didn't this guy get a HUGE basehit in game 4 of the World Series and then score the WINNING RUN!?!?!

I don't understand, he is a UTILITY player who has shown nothing but improvement, and could certainly be a starter on most teams.

JorgeFabregas
01-02-2006, 10:11 AM
Um, Willie's career OBP is .309, not too good for a leadoff guy--and just about 20 points higher than Patterson. His career OPS is about 100 points lower than Patterson. You are right that he has improved, though, as 2004 and 2005 were his best years thus far.

Chicken Dinner
01-02-2006, 02:03 PM
I really think that should be in teal. Willie is incredibly underrated. He is good enough to be a starting lead-off hitter for probably about 50% of the teams in the league.

And just in comparison, C. Patterson is not fit to lick Willie Harris's...........well, anything!

Why does everyone have such a short memory?? Didn't this guy get a HUGE basehit in game 4 of the World Series and then score the WINNING RUN!?!?!

I don't understand, he is a UTILITY player who has shown nothing but improvement, and could certainly be a starter on most teams.

Yeah, he improved so much he was sent down to triple A.

ondafarm
01-02-2006, 02:15 PM
Harris is a good player but not a great one. He has probably earned himself a chance to play regularly at 2B for someone, just not the White Sox. His hitting is decent for a leadoff guy, but not great. If his new team is smart enough to protect him against the hardest lefties and to leave him in place for most of the season defensively, I think he'll pay dividends. Not an All-Star, not HOF but certainly servicable. Will he be utilized properly? I hope so.

Palehose13
01-02-2006, 02:41 PM

Well, he obviously wouldn't be good enough to be a starter on the Rockies. Maybe a team lower than that like the Angels could use him as a starter.

Willie's not a bad player, but I think that most people don't like him because of experiences that we have had with the guy. Many of us had met him at SoxFest and on away trips. For the most part, he was an ass to many of the people he encountered and this is why I believe may people on the board don't like him. I know that there are one or two people that met him who had a favorable encounter, but most people thought that he was arrogant and a jerk. This is quite different than, say, Rowand, Crede, and Everett who were great to meet and hang out with...you know, guys who are better than Willie, but don't act like it. :wink:

SouthSide_HitMen
01-02-2006, 03:26 PM
For the most part, he was an ass to many of the people he encountered and this is why I believe may people on the board don't like him. I know that there are one or two people that met him who had a favorable encounter, but most people thought that he was arrogant and a jerk. This is quite different than, say, Rowand, Crede, and Everett who were great to meet and hang out with...you know, guys who are better than Willie, but don't act like it. :wink:

Well that is how players who could start on most teams act around mere mortals.

bafiarocks03
01-02-2006, 03:27 PM
Well, he obviously wouldn't be good enough to be a starter on the Rockies. Maybe a team lower than that like the Angels could use him as a starter.

Willie's not a bad player, but I think that most people don't like him because of experiences that we have had with the guy. Many of us had met him at SoxFest and on away trips. For the most part, he was an ass to many of the people he encountered and this is why I believe may people on the board don't like him. I know that there are one or two people that met him who had a favorable encounter, but most people thought that he was arrogant and a jerk. This is quite different than, say, Rowand, Crede, and Everett who were great to meet and hang out with...you know, guys who are better than Willie, but don't act like it. :wink:

PSHT! Maybe to you guys! Willie was a freaking sweetheart to me! Hugs, kisses, oh man..I'm going to miss him sooooo much! i love that man~

Palehose13
01-02-2006, 03:47 PM
PSHT! Maybe to you guys! Willie was a freaking sweetheart to me! Hugs, kisses, oh man..I'm going to miss him sooooo much! i love that man~

That's great. I'm happy that you had a good experience with him. For some reason, I kept running into him all the time at soxfest last year (with his M&M jacket on :rolleyes: ). I guess maybe he didn't like that I wasn't fawning all over him. I was saving that for Aaron. :D:

slavko
01-02-2006, 05:00 PM
Let's see what he does with a fair shot at a full time position. If the Rox are not offering same, I think he should go elsewhere, the $850K be damned.

"The proof of the pudding is in the eating." (Or "The proof is in the pudding," if you like to fracture proverbs.)

Dick Allen
01-02-2006, 06:46 PM
Willie had his shot at becoming an everyday player with the Sox, and couldn't cut it. If he has a good year with another team, more power to him. But I won't miss him a bit, no matter what he did in Game 4.

slavko
01-02-2006, 10:54 PM
My dimming memory tells me he was doing fine in early 2004 when Manos came back from an injury and was given back the SS position, resulting in Willie being sent to the bench.

soxinem1
01-02-2006, 11:58 PM

I agree. I remember at SoxFest last year he was a real sour lemon. I'm sure Iguchi being signed didn't help, but I've heard before he's got a ****ed up attitude. It wasn't the fans fault he was either overestimated or that he underachieved.

I remember when they brought him up after Ray Durham was traded, Manuel threw him right in the line up and I remember being at his first game against KC. He stayed there the rest of the year and hit about .230 until that stiff Jimenez took it away and harris started playing more in CF. Even the next year when Jimenez gave the job back and Alomar was obviously not the answer, he still couldn't take the position, then he tried to give it back to Alomar again last year.

Also, the guy was given several opportinities to be a regular and came up woefully short. He uppercuts all the time, he must think he is Ray Durham, but at least Ray could drive the ball. I believe KW and Oz both said the Sox wouldn't have signed Iguchi if Harris would have taken the position and made it his.

Hopefully getting a new start can wake him up a bit, but I still don't think he's more than a utility CF/2B.

Palehose13
01-03-2006, 02:47 PM
I agree. I remember at SoxFest last year he was a real sour lemon. I'm sure Iguchi being signed didn't help, but I've heard before he's got a ****ed up attitude. It wasn't the fans fault he was either overestimated or that he underachieved.

Iguchi wasn't signed until after SoxFest last year. :wink:

Iwritecode
01-03-2006, 03:15 PM
I think Willie has a 9-year-old nephew. There's no other explanation for that picture.

No, he's really that small. I've stood next to him and he might be 5'8"...

soxinem1
01-03-2006, 03:35 PM
Iguchi wasn't signed until after SoxFest last year. :wink:

What, a whole week later? Big deal, the rumors were swirling for almost two months prior to then. He knew they were trying to replace him, regardless.

Palehose13
01-03-2006, 03:41 PM
What, a whole week later? Big deal, the rumors were swirling for almost two months prior to then. He knew they were trying to replace him, regardless.

Ok, but he was an ass at 2004 SoxFest also.

soxinem1
01-03-2006, 05:05 PM

Oh, I'm not defending him, I gauged him to be a utilityman at best the first time I saw the guy in in ST and after a few games in the lineup.

I remember guys like Fisk, Thigpen, Roberto Hernandez, Bill Simas, Greg Hibbard, Rich Dotson, and a few others were much more down to earth and great guys to hang around with either at local hangouts or on the road. Would have never known they were big leaguers. Since those guys all accomplished more in the ML than Willie, he must naturally be a jerk***, because he has not accomplished much.

Maybe he's better off trying to do hiphop, he can call himself 'Scrubby-Scrub', the would-be thief who got caught stealing!

Palehose13
01-03-2006, 05:10 PM
Maybe he's better off trying to do hiphop, he can call himself 'Scrubby-Scrub', the would-be thief who got caught stealing!
:roflmao:

bafiarocks03
01-04-2006, 05:01 PM

maybe he just didnt' like you! lol! he wasn't an ass to me!

Tekijawa
01-04-2006, 05:02 PM

That's because you are both 15!

voodoochile
01-04-2006, 05:06 PM

heck, good mood or crappy mood, good person or crappy person, I'd like someone who came up screaming 'OHMIGAWD! IT'S VOODOOCHILE! I LOVE YOU VOODOO!" :tongue:

Tough to be harsh to someone like that...:D::wink:

1951Campbell
01-04-2006, 05:06 PM
That's because you are both 15!

Maybe Willie was acting sheepish around Bafia because Bafia's taller. :D:

Tekijawa
01-04-2006, 05:11 PM
Maybe Willie was acting sheepish around Bafia because Bafia's taller. :D: and has better base running skills... Baf can you bunt? I bet you can drop one down better than Willie could, all those bunts back to the pitcher just may fly out of Coors though so I'd look for big power numbers out of Willie if he finally realizes that he's not worth $10 million a year and signs with the Rocks.

bafiarocks03
01-04-2006, 05:17 PM
Maybe Willie was acting sheepish around Bafia because Bafia's taller. :D:

i'm not taller than him! he's what like 5'8, i'm 5'3! and no i can't bunt!

Iwritecode
01-04-2006, 05:18 PM
heck, good mood or crappy mood, good person or crappy person, I'd like someone who came up screaming 'OHMIGAWD! IT'S VOODOOCHILE! I LOVE YOU VOODOO!" :tongue:

Tough to be harsh to someone like that...:D::wink:

I knew there was a reason you were so nice to me when I met you.

:)

Iwritecode
01-04-2006, 05:19 PM

You look taller in your picture with the trophy.

bafiarocks03
01-04-2006, 07:19 PM
You look taller in your picture with the trophy.

nope nope..5'3! yay me!

mccoydp
01-05-2006, 08:58 AM
Heck, bunting or not, I'll bet you can steal better than your lovey-man...:tongue:

Chicken Dinner
01-06-2006, 11:20 AM
Looks like Willies attitude is making the Rockies look elsewhere.

http://www.denverpost.com/rockies/ci_3368891

Ol' No. 2
01-06-2006, 11:23 AM

http://www.denverpost.com/rockies/ci_3368891Where in the story did it say anything about Willie's attitude? :dunno:

Chicken Dinner
01-06-2006, 11:26 AM
Where in the story did it say anything about Willie's attitude? :dunno:

Speculation

PushnThaEscalade
01-06-2006, 11:27 AM

http://www.denverpost.com/rockies/ci_3368891

I don't see anything about Willie The Pimp's attitude, but i hope he gets a starting gig somewhere, much to the dismay of Bafiarocks.

Ol' No. 2
01-06-2006, 11:28 AM
SpeculationUsually another word for BS.

Chicken Dinner
01-06-2006, 11:54 AM
Usually another word for BS.

That's the way Willie is when he's told he's not going to start. Remember last year?

Thu, 27 Jan 2005 11:26:08 -0800
The Daily Southtown's Joe Cowley reports Chicago White Sox (http://www.kffl.com/team/47/mlb) 2B Willie Harris (http://www.kffl.com/player/6443/mlb) is upset the team signed Japanese import 2B Tadahito Iguchi (http://www.kffl.com/player/11205/mlb) and isn't sure if he fits into the team's plans anymore. "They aren't going to pay him that type of money to sit," Harris said from his home in Cairo, Ga. "I don't know how to take it. I'm used to it. It's not the first time they've done something like this with me. If that's their guy, if he's going to help the team, let's go. I'm not backing down from him.

Ol' No. 2
01-06-2006, 12:06 PM
That's the way Willie is when he's told he's not going to start. Remember last year?

Thu, 27 Jan 2005 11:26:08 -0800
The Daily Southtown's Joe Cowley reports Chicago White Sox (http://www.kffl.com/team/47/mlb) 2B Willie Harris (http://www.kffl.com/player/6443/mlb) is upset the team signed Japanese import 2B Tadahito Iguchi (http://www.kffl.com/player/11205/mlb) and isn't sure if he fits into the team's plans anymore. "They aren't going to pay him that type of money to sit," Harris said from his home in Cairo, Ga. "I don't know how to take it. I'm used to it. It's not the first time they've done something like this with me. If that's their guy, if he's going to help the team, let's go. I'm not backing down from him.You'll have to do a lot better than quoting tail-gunner Joe's screed. His credibility is zero.

bafiarocks03
01-06-2006, 10:59 PM
I love Willie the Pimp attitude! mmmmm...

voodoochile
01-06-2006, 11:14 PM
I love Willie the Pimp attitude! mmmmm...

I never did get how that term came to be a positive thing.

Since when did disrespecting women and breaking the law become something to be emulated?

Sigh... It must be the bling...