PDA

View Full Version : "Sox Fan" to tune of "Roxanne"


hold2dibber
12-27-2001, 12:52 PM
A few months ago I heard a great song on WXRT entitled "Sox Fan" sung to the tune of "Roxanne" by the Police. Does anyone know anything about this song (e.g., who sings it, where a fella could get a copy, etc)?

FarWestChicago
12-27-2001, 12:59 PM
Welcome to WSI, h2d! :gulp:

danman31
12-27-2001, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago
Welcome to WSI, h2d! :gulp:
West I love it when you welcome posters and ignore the rest of the post.

h2d: I have no clue, sorry.

FarWestChicago
12-27-2001, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by danman31

West I love it when you welcome posters and ignore the rest of the post.
The rest of you guys are here to answer the questions. :smile:

WinningUgly!
12-27-2001, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by danman31

West I love it when you welcome posters and ignore the rest of the post.

h2d: I have no clue, sorry.

I thought I was the only one who noticed that. :D: West welcomes you aboard & then puts you on the "pay no mind" list. :D:

Sorry dibber, I'm no help either :?:

RedPinStripes
12-27-2001, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by danman31

West I love it when you welcome posters and ignore the rest of the post.

h2d: I have no clue, sorry.

Must be rip on west day? I just got done reading a thread where he was blamed for something he never posted. lol

danman31
12-27-2001, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago
The rest of you guys are here to answer the questions. :smile:
lol, ok West. If that's how you see it. So are you saying are your posts are :spam?

FarWestChicago
12-27-2001, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by WinningUgly!


I thought I was the only one who noticed that. :D: West welcomes you aboard & then puts you on the "pay no mind" list. :D:If I'm busy, don't have a response to the question or both, I will still greet the new user. It's just common courtesy. :smile:

FarWestChicago
12-27-2001, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by RedPinStripes


Must be rip on west day? I just got done reading a thread where he was blamed for something he never posted. lol What makes this different from any other day? :smile:

hold2dibber
12-27-2001, 04:07 PM
Thanks for the welcome, West -- I'm glad to be here (even if you didn't have the answer to my question).

FarWestChicago
12-27-2001, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by hold2dibber
Thanks for the welcome, West -- I'm glad to be here (even if you didn't have the answer to my question). See WU and danman? People appreciate a welcome...even if you can't answer their question. :smile:

danman31
12-27-2001, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago
See WU and danman? People appreciate a welcome...even if you can't answer their question. :smile:
Nobody likes a glotter West.

FarWestChicago
12-27-2001, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by danman31

Nobody likes a glotter West. I think I better quit while I'm behind.

Jerry_Manuel
12-27-2001, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by danman31
Nobody likes a glotter West.

I do. I think it's ok to kick someone while their down. You never know if you'll be right again so take advantage of it while you can West. Don't let Dan bully you into a corner.

Daver
12-27-2001, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by hold2dibber
A few months ago I heard a great song on WXRT entitled "Sox Fan" sung to the tune of "Roxanne" by the Police. Does anyone know anything about this song (e.g., who sings it, where a fella could get a copy, etc)?

I think you are talking about a parody song done by Matt Feishman,a producer for the Score that is also a singer in a local bar band.At the time you heard it WXRT and WSCR shared the same building,and some of the same production people.
I can't be positive if the two are the same though,as I don't listen to WXRT,but I would say it is a decent bet.


But then again what the hell do I know?