PDA

View Full Version : *Official* White Sox Christmas gift list

LuvSox
12-24-2005, 12:47 PM
Since "The Man" says I have to work on Christmas, we held our festivities this morning, Christmas Eve.

The gift giving had a definite Sox flavor.
I received from my wife and kids:

A Buehrle jersey

Two postcard/prints from the USPS

WS clock

Bat 2750 of 5000-----the coolest of all! :bandance:

mike squires
12-24-2005, 01:18 PM
I got one but sort of by accident. I came home from work to get some movie passes for the kids I work with. My wife had been home bu was gone picking up our child from daycare. While looking for the movie passes I noticed a sack on the table and instinctivly opened the sack. There sat the World Series DVD. I felt bad, like I'd ruined her surprise. However, everything happends for a reason. I was sick all day yesterday and had a hard time sleeping last night. Guess what I watched!!!:cool:

PAPChiSox729
12-24-2005, 01:50 PM
So far I have gotten:

A 2005 World Champions mousepad

A 2005 World Champions Shot Glass

SoxSpeed22
12-24-2005, 02:42 PM
All DVDs concerned.

SoXPriDe33
12-24-2005, 03:12 PM
so far I have recieved:

Bobby Jenks Jersey
World Series DVD
Framed Front Page of the Tribune the day after the Sox won.

just for my birthday today christmas still to come.

soxwon
12-24-2005, 03:31 PM
SO FAR
both cd's
and tribune tribute book
2 sox sweatshirts
tribune sox championship shirt
sox wallhanging
world series ball
garth brooks box set
(well he did play against the sox)

MarySwiss
12-24-2005, 03:45 PM
so far I have recieved:

Bobby Jenks Jersey
World Series DVD
Framed Front Page of the Tribune the day after the Sox won.

just for my birthday today christmas still to come.

:happybday

spawn
12-24-2005, 03:57 PM
My very short list so far:

White Sox World Series edition Monopoly game
4 sleeves White Sox golf balls

TornLabrum
12-24-2005, 08:53 PM
Just one: A World Series Champions picture from my brother-in-law and his wife. The rest, I bought for my wife to give to me. (We have this understanding about such things.)

DVsoxfan
12-24-2005, 10:02 PM
I got the World Series Edition Topps commemorative baseball card set. Got 20 of them in plastic cases on my bedroom wall now where my Magglio baseball cards used to be. I have them in order from season highlights to the end of the World Series..its great....i love it.

RadioheadRocks
12-24-2005, 10:27 PM
One thing I found this week at the Grandstand that was pretty cool was a "soft snow globe" with a snowman wearing a Sox jersey and filled with green glitter. I picked it up and discovered how squishy it was (although I'm not going too crazy squeezing it!) and it was so neat I ended up buying it for myself!

My family didn't get me any Sox items (probably because they figured I already had purchased most of them for myself), so for "my Christmas gift to ME" I picked up the White Sox World Series Monopoly set at one of the gift shops at Midway Airport before I flew back home this morning. I was pleasantly surprised to find it only cost $29.99 there! Usually stuff at the airport is so much more expensive, but I've seen it elsewhere for at least $5 or $10 more, so needless to say I'm quite happy! :bandance:

Fake Chet Lemon
12-24-2005, 11:49 PM
Other than a press-on Jose Valentin mostache-

My wife bought me a black t-shirt that says:

There are no curses. JUST WIN. Sox

I love that, and my dad got me an awesome frame with the Sports Illustrated Word Series edition inside,a Paul Konerko rookie card and another Paul Konerko card (signed!) also inside. Blew me away. And I also bought myself an Ozzie plan. I'm in heaven...............still.

soxfan13
12-25-2005, 12:19 AM
First 2 gifts of XMAS 1. Official infield dirt from the World Series and 2. Waterford Special Edition WORLD CHAMPS crystal ball MERRY XMAS TO ALL

batmanZoSo
12-25-2005, 12:22 AM
First 2 gifts of XMAS 1. Official infield dirt from the World Series and 2. Waterford Special Edition WORLD CHAMPS crystal ball MERRY XMAS TO ALL

O, my kingdom for that dirt. :o:

ChiSoxGirl
12-25-2005, 12:28 AM
I got the Commemorative Waterford Crystal baseball!!! It's absolutely gorgeous and I nearly cried when I saw the World Series sticker on the top of the box because I totally knew what it was!

Check it, and its Certificate of Authenticity, out...!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v521/Spooky3170/Random%20Photos/WaterfordWS05Baseball.jpg (http://photobucket.com/albums/v521/Spooky3170/Random%20Photos/?)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v521/Spooky3170/Random%20Photos/CofA-Photobucket.jpg (http://photobucket.com/albums/v521/Spooky3170/Random%20Photos/?)
And along with that, my uncle sent me a long sleeve locker room World Series shirt, a World Series keychain, and the Sports Illustrated book, which I'll have soon because it was on backorder for weeks.

CubsfansareDRUNK
12-25-2005, 12:37 AM
sox ornament so far, we'll see what santa brings me tomorrow

epgalsoxfan
12-25-2005, 01:03 AM
My aunt gave me a Pods jersey! :)

soxfan13
12-25-2005, 01:39 AM
Very nice It is beautiful isnt it!!!! Hopefully the mother lode awaits me tomorrow from the wife!!! If she knows whats right for her LOL

ChiSox Fan 68
12-25-2005, 02:22 AM
My Christmas presents to myself:

1. World Series & Sox Pride DVDs
2. Say It's So book by Phil Rogers
3. Framed picture of Chicago Tribune front page: "Believe It!"
4. World Series Champion pennant
5. Framed picture of first game of World Series
6. Mark Buehrle Wheaties box
7. Mark Buehrle bobblehead
8. Framed picture of Sports Illustrated cover of WS Champion White Sox
9. White Sox Uno

Merry Christmas to me!

DaveIsHere
12-25-2005, 09:11 AM
Amongst other Sox Stuff:

My Wife got me Full Weekend Passes to SOXFEST YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

Where's the party at?

wassagstdu
12-25-2005, 09:41 AM
Someone I work with (a CUBS fan!) gave me a set of DVDs she burned herself with the entire set of complete games, ALDS, ALCS, and WS!

Clembasbal
12-25-2005, 10:24 AM
Wolrd Series CHAMPS Throw Blanket
Locker Room Hat
World Series Champs Soxolopy
Locker Room T-shirt

Go Sox, Oh Yeah!

lizard6king6
12-25-2005, 10:25 AM
Must be nice, Im not getting much this year or anyhting big like some of you got but thats ok. I at least got a game issued world series ball which makes me happy :) Hope everyone gets what they want!!:D:

MarySwiss
12-25-2005, 10:34 AM
Just one: A World Series Champions picture from my brother-in-law and his wife. The rest, I bought for my wife to give to me. (We have this understanding about such things.)

My husband and I have a similar arrangement. Like last year, we bought each other a big screen HDTV. And this year he knew damn well I wasn't going to wait around until Christmas for my Sox loot, so I've been trying to corner the market. Anything I see that's Sox World Series, I buy! :smile:

Scottiehaswheels
12-25-2005, 10:50 AM
I ordered that jacket Ozzie wore during the parade in November and my folks decided they are gonna pay for it... They also got me some Sox stuff from the early 80's... One of my aunts got me a White Sox champs deck of UNO cards... Ozzie is the guy pictured on the Wild card.. thought that was funny

dividedsk717
12-25-2005, 11:25 AM
So far, my true love has given to me ...

1 World Series trophy paperweight

It even doubles as a pencil holder ... oh, the functionality!

ChiWhiteSox1337
12-25-2005, 11:25 AM
Sox Topps baseball card set(really nice)
White Sox World Series ornament
and a White Sox World Series champions license plate thing. I don't have a car, but it's still neat.

slavko
12-25-2005, 11:43 AM
For "Personable" Paul Sullivan...A new Thesaurus

soxruleEP
12-25-2005, 11:48 AM
It was truely a Sox Christmas:

WSC polo from nieces and nephews
"Believe It!" book & wooden WS ball from other set of niece and nephew
Sox jacket from Mrs. SoxruleEP
Jermaine Dye WSMVP Bobblehead and Iguchi Bobblehead from Mrs. SoxruleEP
"Believe It!" frontpaqe plaque (very cool) from SoxgalEP

The office will be really festooned when I return to work!

dakuda
12-25-2005, 12:31 PM
I pretty much bought a ton of itmes for myself (shirts, hats, pictures, books, etc). My parents grabbed me a new jersey (who would have thought the ones from HS don't fit almost 10 years later), a 'Premier' Jacket, and a welcome mat (?).

G-Ville Sox
12-25-2005, 01:34 PM
Outstanding thus far needless to say....

World Series Champions Plaque
Locker Room Hat
Sun Times / Tribune Commemerative Book
Topps World Series Collectors Set
World Series Champion Varsity Coat (awesome)

Plus my folks said they would pick me up a White Sox jersey of my choice this year at Sox Fest

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a Sox Night!

the_valenstache
12-25-2005, 01:42 PM
Given that my parents have always been huge Sox fans, I think they had a little too much fun buying gear for me and each other. That's fine by me! :cool:
My list:

1. World Champions Addidas T-Shirt
2. World Champs Pennant
3. The Pride of Chicago Sporting News book
4. Sox Pride DVD
5. World Series DVD
6. Sox World Champs rubber bracelet
7. World Champs beer glass
8. World Champs shot glass (I see a double-Sox car bomb in the making)
9. Sox magnet (black baseball diamond with white stocking in the middle)
10. Sox World Series keychain
11. One of those pens with the light up Sox signal (in case I ever need Ozzie to save the day, or, you know, settle a bet.)

Happy Soxmas everyone!

y2j2785
12-25-2005, 02:59 PM
Good Christmas for me, I got
Sox Beer Mug
Sox Hoodie
Jon Garland T-shirt
World Series Ball
White Sox T-shirt(just says white sox)
White Sox shorts
2 sox plaques

plus even though its not the sox i got a Muhsin Muhammad #87 jersey :D:

Merry Christmas everybody!!!

dondosae1
12-25-2005, 06:02 PM
A new "World Series Champions" banner to hang in front of the house.(wife)

A very classy wood mantle clock, with the White Sox logo beneath the clock. Will look beautiful on my fireplace mantle. (mother in law)

A framed 8 x 10 with AJ, Paulie, Buehrle, and Pods. (parents)

A World Series Champions long sleeve T. (wife)

My 2 sister in laws also bought me a White Sox monopoly game, but instead of the game, they took out all the pieces. They then bought a big shadow box. They then made an incredible collage in the shadow box with all the game pieces. I actually got verclemped...it is beautiful (I know cheesy~:cool: ), but it is awesome. It is gonna look incredible in my basement.

2005 World Series DVD (mother in law and parents) will exchange one of them for the Sox Pride dvd.

I still have to exchange a couple of gifts with my best friend/White Sox fanatic. I am sure I will get some cool stuff from him.

:dtroll: :) :bandance:

Scottiehaswheels
12-25-2005, 06:05 PM
A very classy wood mantle clock, with the White Sox logo beneath the clock. Will look beautiful on my fireplace mantle. (mother in law)

My 2 sister in laws also bought me a White Sox monopoly game, but instead of the game, they took out all the pieces. They then bought a big shadow box. They then made an incredible collage in the shadow box with all the game pieces. I actually got verclemped...it is beautiful (I know cheesy~:cool: ), but it is awesome. It is gonna look incredible in my basement.

2005 World Series DVD (mother in law and parents) will exchange one of them for the Sox Pride dvd.

Thats a pretty awesome family you married into.... Are they that cool all the time? Does your wife have any sisters? LOL

TheDarkGundam
12-25-2005, 09:26 PM
I got a bunch of sox stuff!

1. Bobby Jenks road gray jersey (w/WS patch)
2. Sox bar stool
3. Sports Illustrated set
4. MLB WS DVD
5. framed sox picture w/ players and a photo of the huge american flag on the field
6. a painting of the outside of the Cell, with 2005 World Series champs on it. (looks very cool, waiting for the frame to arrive)
7. Buehrle t-shirt
8. Sox knit-cap
9. Ozzie plan tix for me and my dad

Special mention, I gave my dad the "Dedicated to..." book, since my dedication was for him. When my Mom saw it, she cried, and even my dad said he got a little choked up! :smile:

ndu3t4
12-25-2005, 10:09 PM
I got a nice Bobby Jenks home replica jersey with the WS patch on it, along with the parade shirt and WS DVD. Plus last night I found out my cousins will be joining us at Soxfest which is the best of all.

RadioheadRocks
12-25-2005, 10:21 PM
In addition to the gifts for ME that I posted earlier, I actually received one White Sox item... a touch-activated lamp with an interior view of U.S Cellular Field on each panel (I don't have a picture of the actual lamp, but it's similar to the lamp in the attached picture):

http://img.nextag.com/imagefiles/small/000/000/743/630/74363024.jpg (http://www.nextag.com/serv/main/buyer/ProductM.jsp?nxtg=374f0a1c0521-CAE66F760043B9AB&kw=6_panel_Tiffany_style&ptitle=73972952&pdir=0&display_mode=0&node=&core=&page=1&lgnode=&lgsearch=touch_lamp)

Also got clothes, a Nikon digital camera and camera bag and gift cards for Best Buy, so I did quite nicely this year! :D:

Bobby Thigpen
12-25-2005, 10:24 PM
Oh where to begin?

1. Sox Pride & World Series DVDs
2. Locker Room Hooded Sweatshirt (which oddly enough has an NFL apparell logo on the care tag)
3. 1 Black World Series Champs tshirt
4. World Series Champs stocking hat
5. Another World Series Champs black tshirt (yes I have a thing for black)
6. Another World Series Champs black tshirt (they're not all the same)
7. World Series Champs golf balls
8. Desk calender/ organizer thingy (good gift for a teacher)
9. World Series Program (not here yet, still on backorder)
10. Lastly but not leastly- A black authentic Buehrle jersey with the World Series Champs patch (not here yet, still being made. COME ON GRANDSTAND)

I didn't get too much prior to Christmas because I'm apparently kind of a hard guy to buy for so I thought I would leave these easy gifts for Christmas. I must happily report that my family came through amazingly.:bandance: :bandance:

ChiSoxGirl
12-25-2005, 11:20 PM
In addition to my item from page 1 of this thread (Waterford Crystal baseball), this is what I received since I posted last night:

Limited edition framed picture of the pile-on in Houston after Game 4, with the dirt from USCF in it, and a small plaque that has the series records for the ALDS, ALCS, and World Series in it.
Long sleeve World Series Champions locker room shirt.
A long, narrow frame with 3 pictures in it- left: taken from atop the upper deck during the National Anthem of Game 1 of the World Series; middle: the pile on in Houston after Game 4; right: Steve Perry and some of the guys at the Ticker Tape Parade singing "Don't Stop Believin'."
Official 2005 World Series baseball.
White Sox World Series Champions Monopoly.
Baseball-shaped World Series Champions pennant.
World Series Champions logo keychain.
Sports Illustrated book (which will be arriving any day now, as it was on backorder for weeks).
A Comiskey Park book, highlighting everything about the history of the Sox and the ballpark up until it closed its doors after the 1990 season.
Eight Men Out on DVD (thanks, DieTrying79!!!).
Sox World Champions wristbands.

Iwritecode
12-25-2005, 11:28 PM
Amongst other Sox Stuff:

My Wife got me Full Weekend Passes to SOXFEST YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

Where's the party at?

It's usually in the big bar on Friday and Saturday night. Hope to see you there! :cool:

Iwritecode
12-25-2005, 11:36 PM
One thing I found this week at the Grandstand that was pretty cool was a "soft snow globe" with a snowman wearing a Sox jersey and filled with green glitter. I picked it up and discovered how squishy it was (although I'm not going too crazy squeezing it!) and it was so neat I ended up buying it for myself!

I got one from my in-laws. :cool:

They also make Bears and Cubs ones that were passed out to other members of the family.

Besides this gift (http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=974729&postcount=27) that I got about a week early, I also made out pretty good.

Sox World Series Monopoly
Buehrle jersey (world series patch came seperate)
Sox championship parade shirt (the one with the ring on it)
World Series Trophy paperweight (shown in my signature)
Both World Series DVDs
World Series Santa Hat
Baseball with World Series logo on it.
Christmas ornament with Santa in a giant Sox hat wearing Sox gear.
Christmas ornament ball with Sox and Astros logo on it.

DaveIsHere
12-25-2005, 11:53 PM
It's usually in the big bar on Friday and Saturday night. Hope to see you there! :cool:

Can't wait. More than likely I may be giving my Sunday passes(2) away, probably to my Sister-In-Law, but if that falls through I will pass them along to someone here for sure!

TomBradley72
12-26-2005, 12:29 AM
Tribune White Sox Book
Sporting News White Sox Book
Sun Time White Sox Book
SI White Sox Book
White Sox Ornament
White Sox collector pins set
White Sox Pennant
White Sox World Series Champs pullover
11X14 picture of Game 3 of WS at Houstonm (brother lives there)
Cubs/White Sox billiard ball set (from my brother...a Cubs fan)

DumpJerry
12-26-2005, 12:37 AM
Last year I got peace on Earth and goodwill towards all people.
This year I got a White Sox blanket for my bed.

This year was better.

I did not get World Series stuff because I already bought it for myself....I was impatient.:D:

kittle42
12-26-2005, 12:55 AM
A Sox sweatshirt
3 T-shirts
2 Sox rugs
1 Sox mug
The Series dvd

and

A black No. 25 Jim Thome jersey!

Iggster
12-26-2005, 01:11 AM
Bobby Jenks Offical Road Jersey with World Series Patch :)
4 Sox World Series shot glasses :)

mike squires
12-26-2005, 01:20 AM
Bobby Jenks Offical Road Jersey with World Series Patch :)
4 Sox World Series shot glasses :)

You gonna use all those at once?:D:

Iggster
12-26-2005, 01:52 AM
Ha ha ha

As long as they are filled with Jager or Liquid Cocaine (my fav shot) I just might.

If not ill use them on New Years Eve with my fellow sox fans in sallute to the Sox :bandance:

ElDuque26
12-26-2005, 01:55 AM
Already had most of the gear from the playoffs and WS, but more stuff came today:
WS Pennant
WS Ball
Juan Uribe Jersey T-Shirt
and the last present, but definately the best was an OZZIE PLAN!!!!

Nellie_Fox
12-26-2005, 02:39 AM
American League Champions t-shirt
World Series Champion t-shirt
Sox Pride dvd
World Series dvd
White Sox light switch cover plate.

Crede_Fan
12-26-2005, 09:07 AM
Besides this gift (http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=974729&postcount=27) that I got about a week early, I also made out pretty good.

I also received that jacket. Isn't it great! I'm afraid to wear it anywhere!

The rest of my list:
The WS lockerroom shirt
PK WS bobblehead
A complete set of 8 WS Plaques. (the best one is the shot of the cell in game 1 during the National Anthem)
The Trib WS Book
The Suntimes WS Book
The Sporting News Book
Fitted hat with the retro Sox logo

Stuff that I received before Christmas but were still Christmas presents
The 2 DVDs
ACLS Lockerroom Hat
WS Lockerroom Hat
ACLS Lockeroom shirt
3 ALCS Shirts
4 WS Shirts (2 black, 2 white)
SI Book
Hoodie
And best of all the Ozzie Plan!

A Sox Christmas is the Best:supernana:

krohnjw
12-26-2005, 09:30 AM
Lots of memoribilia to add to my office (got it up last night)
http://yfug.yumaed.org/~jwkrohn/Soxpictures-thumb.jpg
(Larger)
http://yfug.yumaed.org/~jwkrohn/Soxpictures.jpg

and a real jersey frame finally for my Jersey full of signatures (Ordonez jersey but the name is hidden) (Will get to mounting that on the wall this weekend). Link goes to stock photo.
http://yfug.yumaed.org/~jwkrohn/JerseyFrame.jpg

Will work on getting myself the required DVD's :cool:

SoXPriDe33
12-26-2005, 10:16 AM
So the whole family was over at my cousin's house last night for christmas where my grandpa gets his gifts from all of us. My cousin dressed up like santa and the first gift he gets from under the tree for my grandpa is the 2005 World Series Champion White Sox Santa hat. My grandpa was so happy to have it because it is probably the only thing related to the world series this year that he doesn't have. The look on his face was priceless.

SOXSINCE'70
12-26-2005, 12:13 PM
I got the "Sox Pride" DVD,an 8 x 10 photo of the flag
unveiling (presentation of the colors) before game 1,
and a Sox "World Champions" beer mug.:cool:

Scottiehaswheels
12-26-2005, 12:29 PM
My cousin dressed up like santa and the first gift he gets from under the tree for my grandpa is the 2005 World Series Champion White Sox Santa hat.

Where can I find one? I really have been avoiding the stores since mid Dec. and couldn't find one of those anywhere before.... Any help would be appreciated...

VenturaSoxFan23
12-26-2005, 12:30 PM
Some moron had to do this, so why not me?

"I'm dreaming...of a White Sox Christmas,
Unlike the ones I used to kno-o-o-ow.
With a bunch of T-shirts,
The hat & scarf don't hurt,
And a new Official jersey, white as snow...the snow."

1 American League Champions hat, (Mom felt bad she got that instead of the World Series one until my wife's aunt got me the...)
1 matching American League Champions T-shirt,
2 Sox World Champions T-shirt (one of them the "Official Parade Edition"),
1 generic Champion T-shirt (to match the same shirt my wife bought me after the WS),
1 wool hat & scarf set (I haven't wore a scarf in 25 years),
"Sox Pride" DVD

The one thing I asked for but didn't get yet...the Christmas tradition of white socks! We're going out today so I'll get those, plus a few frames for my papers.

itsnotrequired
12-26-2005, 12:38 PM
My wife got me a framed Sox photo set from the Post Office. She was there mailing a package and they asked her if she wanted some White Sox merchandise. Seemed a little bizarre but I am better for it!

My mother-in-law got me the World Series DVD. More gifts are on the way...:bandance:

Chez
12-26-2005, 12:39 PM
Santa was very, very good to me: two World Series t-shirts, a fleece, a commemorative baseball, a World Series banner, a shot glass, a White Sox Santa cap, a championship wristband, framed World Series tickets and a framed replica of the Tribune's front page the morning after the clincher.

tebman
12-26-2005, 12:42 PM
Ah, it was a great Christmas! I was delighted to receive:

* theTribune commemorative book;
* the World Series DVD;
* the book "Comiskey Park" by Irwin Cohen, which I hadn't seen before; it's full of pictures of the old place, many of which were new to me.
* a White Sox necktie; I normally wear a tie to work, and I'd been trying to find a Sox tie since October. My son told me he found it (a nice-looking one, too) at a mail-order website, and
* a commemorative bat, engraved with Sox & WS logos and player autographs. Very cool.

As sort of a family-wide gift, I had earlier bought an Ozzie plan pair for '06. I told everyone that I would exercise my Solomon-like wisdom in determining who would go with me to the various games next season. :cool:

Life is good, indeed!

Hendu
12-26-2005, 12:42 PM
13-game Ozzie plan (present for / from Mrs. Hendu)
Framed team photo of the Sox after they won the series
"Believe It!" book by the Sun Times
Framed Mark Buehrle baseball card

Iwritecode
12-26-2005, 01:56 PM
I also received that jacket. Isn't it great! I'm afraid to wear it anywhere!

I had a friend tell me the same thing. I figure what's the point of having it if you can show it off? I've wore it a dozen times or so but I still have another one in case the weather turns bad or I have a feeling it's going to get dirty...

rookie
12-26-2005, 04:10 PM
Santa was good to me as well. I went to sleep last night with a huge grin on my face.

2 different pink white sox hats
an AWESOME framed picture of the Trib's front page Believe It!
World Series Championship Drive sign
a print of Freddy and Ozzie
a plaque of the celebration
a pink White Sox champions shirt
the pink WS champions fleece
a baby blue White Sox outfit
a White Sox calendar from a student
a WS champions ornament
White Sox Champions monopoly (from Jewel, they forgot to ring it up)
White Sox Champions stocking
another framed picAnd I know I am getting the light switch cover for my birthday on Friday and who knows what else (hopefully Uno). I have no idea because with all the stuff I already bought and all the stuff I got for Christmas could there possible be more?

Now I just need the single game tickets to go on sale (if you seasons tix and Ozzie folks saved some for the rest of us) so I can be the best dressed Sox fan in attendance!:D:

jabrch
12-27-2005, 12:48 AM
http://www.nikcosports.com/_catalog/images/Baseball/05WSBBHP.jpg

That's AWESOME...Thanks Mom!!!!

ChiWhiteSox1337
12-27-2005, 12:58 AM
I got a "late" Christmas present today..the Sox Pride DVD. I was so excited to finally get it, watching it as we speak. :smile:

Iwritecode
12-27-2005, 01:47 AM
I got a "late" Christmas present today..the Sox Pride DVD. I was so excited to finally get it, watching it as we speak. :smile:

Good to hear it you found it.

You bought it on Ebay right? :wink:

DC Sox Fan
12-27-2005, 08:09 PM
Didn't do too badly myself:

1) 3x5' WS Champs flag (extra sweet b/c it was from yankee fan roommate)
2) WS Champs hat
3) WS Champs Tree Ornament
4) Jersey with WS05 patch :cool:

SouthSideHitman
12-27-2005, 09:10 PM
My dad got a World Series hat, I got a Comsikey Park, pictures of baseball book and we both got tickets to opening night along with pregame buffet in the patio.

WagMan
12-27-2005, 10:29 PM
Like many of you, it was a White Sox Christmas for me...

2 plaques (1 photo of pile-on, 1 photo of parade)
2 WS champ tshirts
Sox Pride DVD
Topps Collectors set (1 for me, 1 for my son)
Really awesome 8X10 some guy my dad knows took of the skyscrapers lit up with the "Sox" lighting
MLB Monopoly (White Sox version is still on deck)
Buehrle home replica jersey
A Scrapbook containing ticket stubs, box scores, and photos of all the games I went to this year (Thanks to the wife!)

and, best of all, from my employees (God love 'em)...

Lousville Slugger comemmorative edition, laser engraved, WS champions bat numbered 5152 of 10,000

WOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

dcb56
12-27-2005, 10:35 PM
I got:
-Mark Buehrle jersey w/ World Series patch
-World Series DVD
-Portable propane grill for tailgating next season:Rocker:

mwc44
12-28-2005, 12:02 PM
Mrs. Claus and the elves were VERY good to me...
I truly had a WHITE (Sox) CHRISTMAS!

http://mlb.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pMLB2-2349739reg.jpg (http://javascript<b></b>:showEnhanced();)http://mlb.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pMLB2-2349280reg.jpg (http://javascript<b></b>:showEnhanced();)
http://mlb.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pMLB2-2356718reg.jpg (http://javascript<b></b>:showEnhanced();)http://mlb.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pMLB2-2340653reg.jpg (http://javascript<b></b>:showEnhanced();)
http://mlb.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pMLB2-2375147reg.jpg (http://javascript<b></b>:showEnhanced();)http://mlb.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pMLB2-2356339reg.jpg (http://javascript<b></b>:showEnhanced();)
http://mlb.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pMLB2-2351489reg.jpg (http://javascript<b></b>:showEnhanced();)http://mlb.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pMLB2-2351538reg.jpg (http://javascript<b></b>:showEnhanced();)(x 2)
http://mlb.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pMLB2-2356664reg.jpg (http://javascript<b></b>:showEnhanced();)http://mlb.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pMLB2-2356667reg.jpg (http://javascript<b></b>:showEnhanced();)
Danke, (Mrs., Mom and little elves) Santa Claus!!!

mwc44
12-28-2005, 12:06 PM
andhttp://mlb.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pMLB2-2367209reg.jpg (http://javascript<b></b>:showEnhanced();)and http://mlb.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pMLB2-2349414reg.jpg (http://javascript<b></b>:showEnhanced();)

oh yeah ... I forgot...
I got a 12 pack of "white socks!" :rolling:

Uncle_Patrick
12-28-2005, 12:19 PM
Sox-related gifts I got:

Paul Konerko St. Patrick's Day (green pinstripes) jersey
White Sox Monopoly
White Sox 2006 Wall Calendar
Sporting News Book
Sun-Times Book
World Champions winter cap
World Series DVD
And this World Series Celebration photo:

http://mlb.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pMLB2-2356322reg.jpg

irish rover
12-28-2005, 02:56 PM
I got the Commemorative Waterford Crystal baseball!!! It's absolutely gorgeous and I nearly cried when I saw the World Series sticker on the top of the box because I totally knew what it was!

Check it, and its Certificate of Authenticity, out...!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v521/Spooky3170/Random%20Photos/WaterfordWS05Baseball.jpg (http://photobucket.com/albums/v521/Spooky3170/Random%20Photos/?)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v521/Spooky3170/Random%20Photos/CofA-Photobucket.jpg (http://photobucket.com/albums/v521/Spooky3170/Random%20Photos/?)
And along with that, my uncle sent me a long sleeve locker room World Series shirt, a World Series keychain, and the Sports Illustrated book, which I'll have soon because it was on backorder for weeks.

I too got 2 (one from my parents and another from relatives in Ireland) Just alittle tid bit of useless info about them. My parents had ordered one when they first became available, but hadn't recieved it until a week before christmas. They were told that Waterford wouldn't make it until they recieved the money first(kinda in a round about way why I got one from Ireland too, working both ends). in addition, when the fedex guy delivered it to my parents he said that he was deliverying 50 more that day. Very successful item.

Kilroy
12-29-2005, 12:13 AM
My Christmas presents to myself:

1. World Series & Sox Pride DVDs
2. Say It's So book by Phil Rogers
3. Framed picture of Chicago Tribune front page: "Believe It!"
4. World Series Champion pennant
5. Framed picture of first game of World Series
6. Mark Buehrle Wheaties box
7. Mark Buehrle bobblehead
8. Framed picture of Sports Illustrated cover of WS Champion White Sox
9. White Sox Uno

Merry Christmas to me!

Since your list kinda looks like mine, I thought I'd quote yours:

My wife, queen that she is, spoiled me rotten for xmas. The highlights:

1. An 18x39 framed shot of the first pitch of the world series.
2. A one of a kind pic she arranged w/ the 11x14 SI cover shot in the center and then a championship dog-pile 8x10 on top, and a different one on the bottom, custom matted and framed.
3. This pic:

http://www.steinersports.com/ssm/p/01/225/01225_jenkphfe08007.jpg

16x20, custom framed and autographed by Bobby Jenks. I can't stop looking at it. With frame and matting, this thing is probably 22x30. HUGE!

There's more. But I thought I'd touch the highlights...

markopat
12-29-2005, 10:36 AM
Miniature Trophy Paper Weight
World Series Champs Hat
Division Series Champs Hat
World Champs T-Shirt
World Series DVDSWEEET!

:D:

Frankfan4life
01-06-2006, 10:45 PM
I too got 2 (one from my parents and another from relatives in Ireland) Just alittle tid bit of useless info about them. My parents had ordered one when they first became available, but hadn't recieved it until a week before christmas. They were told that Waterford wouldn't make it until they recieved the money first(kinda in a round about way why I got one from Ireland too, working both ends). in addition, when the fedex guy delivered it to my parents he said that he was deliverying 50 more that day. Very successful item.I got one too. You're right the delivery took awhile I didn't get mine until after Christmas. My boss bought it for me and he was nice enough to tell me before Christmas what I was getting. My number is 5,406 out of 10,000. It's absolutely gorgeous. I love it!

I also got three Sox sweatshirts and the MLB World Series DVD. :D:

RedFoxSoxFan
01-07-2006, 02:00 PM
1. World Series DVD
2. World Series Locker Room T-Shirt
3. Whitesox T-Shirt
4. Chicago Sun-Times Whitesox Championship Book
5. Personalized NY Vanity Lisence Plate "WH1TESOX"

The Lisence plate really solidifies my "Hardcore Fandom":D:

DieTrying79
01-07-2006, 08:25 PM
Personalized NY Vanity Lisence Plate "WH1TESOX"

NICE! Way to represent!

Reni
01-07-2006, 10:09 PM
between my husband and I.....we got......

Sox retro long sleeve tee
World Series shot glass
Sox Monopoly
both DVDs
The Tribune book
Sox World Series Champs throw blanket

and non Sox:

I got a 60's retro style St. Louis Cardinals hoodie
:D:

and a really nice poster of Jackie Robinson

oh yeah, and my daughter got a pink Champs hat.....it's pretty nice!! :)

Domeshot17
01-07-2006, 11:20 PM
I recieved both dvds, the black world series bat ( the one that has luis vizcianos signatue that looks like a 3 year old wrote it) and an ozzie plan