PDA

View Full Version : I wonder if Kenny is done?

nut_stock
12-27-2001, 12:12 AM
I know Kenny would never say he's done for the offseason, but I bet he's feeling like he's about done. Of course that could just be me being over confident on the present squad. I doubt he'll try to add any more pitching, but then again he was looking for a CF.
Sigh, I want baseball back! How much longer till spring Training?

doublem23
12-27-2001, 12:20 AM
Starts in February... whether or not that will be February of 2003... well, we all hope not...

GASHWOUND
12-27-2001, 07:13 AM
Originally posted by doublem23
Starts in February... whether or not that will be February of 2003... well, we all hope not...

Fear not, we shall have baseball in 2002. How do I know this? Hell, I don't know...but I am the hopeful optimistic on this.

GASHWOUND
12-27-2001, 07:19 AM
Originally posted by nut_stock
I know Kenny would never say he's done for the offseason, but I bet he's feeling like he's about done. Of course that could just be me being over confident on the present squad. I doubt he'll try to add any more pitching, but then again he was looking for a CF.
Sigh, I want baseball back! How much longer till spring Training?

All has been quiet in the Sox rumorville. I wonder if he has one more trade in him.

kermittheefrog
12-27-2001, 08:29 AM
Haha, I'm not going to be tricked into resting easy by this post. Kenny isn't done until he's fired. He's gonna keep screwing us over until Jerry gives him the axe!

Viva Magglio
12-27-2001, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by kermittheefrog
Haha, I'm not going to be tricked into resting easy by this post. Kenny isn't done until he's fired. He's gonna keep screwing us over until Jerry gives him the axe!

[Insert image of Krause here]
And as long as Kenny maintains his loyalty to Mr. Reinsdorf, he can screw up the team all he wants for as long as he wants

Jjav829
12-27-2001, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by ˇViva Mágglio!

[Insert image of Krause here]
And as long as Kenny maintains his loyalty to Mr. Reinsdorf, he can screw up the team all he wants for as long as he wants

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/basketball/nba/1999/draft/news/1999/06/26/nbadraft_feature/t1_krause_all_01.jpg

Uhhhhh... Thats how I kept my job... Uhhhhh

SOXSINCE'70
12-27-2001, 09:51 AM
If he does have one more in him,it won't be until spring training.Say what you want about a CF,I say to you what Harry used to say to that loser Tom Trebelhorn:

"Where's the pitching??". :fireshoop

DimaAl888
12-27-2001, 11:59 AM
Kenny isn't done until he's fired. He's gonna keep screwing us over until Jerry gives him the axe!
:krause

Uhh....nonsense....uhhhm....J-Man runs a very tight ship here....uhhh...hmm....three stikes and you're out...uhhh....Destoying a legendary franchise....uhhhm... was my first strike......uhhhhh....I got it back, though...uhhh....through highly successful drafting technique...hmm...all my picks are starting....hmm....so....uhhhn....there are still...uhhh...technically speaking...uhhhh....three strikes to go....uhhh....you Neanderthals

:burly :hurt :jon :maggs :caballo :rowand
Can we give Kenny an axe before he axes us?

:reinsy

No you can't, you uneducated worms. I will NOT be intimidated by fans or star players!

:harold

That's right, Jerry, you put 'em young'uns back in their place! Remember, back in the 60's, when we used to.....say, when is that 5-year contract extension you have been promising me coming up? Look, I can still do it, Jerry! [proceeds to make a patheticly awkward jesture that is supposedly a power swing. Loud crackle is heard around his collar and hip...]

oldcomiskey
12-27-2001, 12:19 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by DimaAl888
[B]
:harold
Dont pick on 3-----Its sad to have watched him deteriorate the way he did last year------sad thing to watch him

in the words of Don Rickles---now its time to quit

duke of dorwood
12-27-2001, 08:26 PM
KW was on the radio today-talking about lack of advance sales for next year is a factor in not doing anything else. Mentioned that he considers trading developed talent. Didnt say for what? We have so much excitement to talk about.

Viva Magglio
12-27-2001, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by duke of dorwood
KW was on the radio today-talking about lack of advance sales for next year is a factor in not doing anything else. Mentioned that he considers trading developed talent. Didnt say for what? We have so much excitement to talk about.

:ohno

FarWestChicago
12-27-2001, 08:33 PM
KW was on the radio today-talking about lack of advance sales for next year is a factor in not doing anything else. Mentioned that he considers trading developed talent. Didnt say for what? We have so much excitement to talk about. :reinsy

If you damn fans would just give me the money in advance we'll go out and get some players.

Daver
12-27-2001, 08:38 PM
Kenny is not done.He is on a mission to unload Carlos Lee.

RedPinStripes
12-27-2001, 08:43 PM

When you make stupid trades and roster moves and then tell the fans you are trying to get to the WS, you're not going to get advanced sales. Beside that, I never order any tix till FEb. I won't give baseball a cent until they have a labor agreement.

KW should just shut the hell up. He sounds like Jr's little puppet or something.

I can't believe I can stay a loyal Sox fan for all these years when I rreally hate the way the organization does things. Please sell Jerry!

RedPinStripes
12-27-2001, 08:47 PM
It nice to have the internet to vent on.

Viva Magglio
12-27-2001, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago
:reinsy

If you damn fans would just give me the money in advance we'll go out and get some players.

:fans
If you sell the team, Jerry, more of us will show up.

Jerry_Manuel
12-27-2001, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by daver
Kenny is not done. He is on a mission to unload Carlos Lee.

Sounds like your on a mission to unload Carlos Lee.

RedPinStripes
12-27-2001, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel

Sounds like your on a mission to unload Carlos Lee.

I'm on that mission too.

Jerry_Manuel
12-27-2001, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by RedPinStripes
I'm on that mission too.

I know all about you Stripes. Your also on a mission to get Joe Crede in a major league uniform.

danman31
12-27-2001, 09:02 PM
I think it would be a good thing to unload Carlos, but for some idiotic reason I think KW will get at least close to what Carlos is worth.

RedPinStripes
12-27-2001, 09:11 PM

I know all about you Stripes. Your also on a mission to get Joe Crede in a major league uniform.

Now how in the hell did you know that? You must know previous names that I've used.

Jerry_Manuel
12-27-2001, 09:12 PM
Now how in the hell did you know that? You must know previous names that I've used.

Not from your old name. I've seen some people go as far as suggesting to deal Valentin to make room for Crede. I had a good laugh at that.

RedPinStripes
12-27-2001, 09:23 PM

Not from your old name. I've seen some people go as far as suggesting to deal Valentin to make room for Crede. I had a good laugh at that.

I would love to see Crede get a chance, but I wouldn't go as far as trading Valentine for that. The other mission I'm on is to trade Clayton.

Bmr31
12-27-2001, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by Jjav829

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/basketball/nba/1999/draft/news/1999/06/26/nbadraft_feature/t1_krause_all_01.jpg

Uhhhhh... Thats how I kept my job... Uhhhhh

personally, id rather die than look like jerry krauss....

RedPinStripes
12-27-2001, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by Bmr31

personally, id rather die than look like jerry krauss....

I've never seen anyone who looks like a better example of a miserable prick.

SOXSINCE'70
12-28-2001, 08:32 AM

I guess you and I are on the same page.Lee must go,Crede must play.If only someone would tell Lenny Billiams...............