PDA

View Full Version : At Anaheim in April

TheKittle
12-22-2005, 02:29 AM
I talked to my buddy who has season tixs to the Angels. He has no problem ordering tixs for any of the games in April.

I know it's early but he wants to get an idea about how many tixs he's going to have to order. PM or reply in this thread.

This offer not open to stat nerds who copy from a book or people who can't tell sarcasm without the teal.

Nellie_Fox
12-22-2005, 03:07 AM
Tixs? Isn't tix somehow already plural?

SouthSide_HitMen
12-22-2005, 03:21 AM

http://www.bible-researcher.com/webster4.jpg

"Uh-oh"

Noah's picture for grammar violations.

:DJ

"Uh-oh"

For statements which may place the poster in immediate danger of being ridiculed or possibly banned.

TheKittle
12-22-2005, 03:50 AM

Nice to see that WSI is filled with English and grammar teachers. Don't you have better things to do? Oh sorry, you just answered that question.

OH wait, I forgot the teal and the teal police may write me a tix or is it tixs???

sox1970
12-22-2005, 07:43 AM
During the playoffs, I had multiple out-of-towners wish luck to the "Soxs". Oye....

AZChiSoxFan
12-22-2005, 09:40 AM

Kittle 42 would be proud of you!

ondafarm
12-22-2005, 10:20 AM
http://www.bible-researcher.com/webster4.jpg

"Uh-oh"

Noah's picture for grammar violations.
. . .

Is this what he meant by: "Book'm Deno!!"

mweflen
12-22-2005, 10:41 AM
Nice to see that WSI is filled with English and grammar teachers. Don't you have better things to do? Oh sorry, you just answered that question.

OH wait, I forgot the teal and the teal police may write me a tix or is it tixs???

:tealpolice:
That will be two violation tix... one for using "tix" improperly, one for abusive language towards the teal police!

miker
12-22-2005, 11:33 AM
Maybe A.J. can get on first again with another dropped third strike...that should get those Anaheim Monkey Spankers riled up!

Hangar18
12-22-2005, 12:39 PM
I know it's early but he wants to get an idea about how many tixs ...

Wheres Kittle42? Anyway I plan on being in LA on this weekend for this .......

ode to veeck
12-22-2005, 02:29 PM
During the playoffs, I had multiple out-of-towners wish luck to the "Soxs". Oye....

Obviously it worked though, they won didn't they?

SouthSide_HitMen
12-22-2005, 04:39 PM

Good one. I will use the Noah picture for future violations and see if it sticks. If not perhaps Jack Lords will suffice.

BNLSox
12-22-2005, 04:46 PM
Before this thread was hijacked by the grammar police I wanted to respond with a, "Yes", I would like to see our world champion Chicago White Sox in anaheim.

Let me know and thanks!

Oh, I would need two tickets.

Thanks again.

MasQbellesa
12-22-2005, 08:38 PM
Before this thread was hijacked by the grammar police I wanted to respond with a, "Yes", I would like to see our world champion Chicago White Sox in anaheim.

Let me know and thanks!

Oh, I would need two tickets.

Thanks again.

Agree! I'm there too Kittle.

Keep me posted on the pre-game activities. I'll bring Donahoo's!

DenverSock
12-22-2005, 09:23 PM

Shouldn't we use Noah's picture for misspelling, not grammar mistakes?

:cool: :D:

chisoxfanatic
12-22-2005, 09:50 PM
Wheres Kittle42? Anyway I plan on being in LA on this weekend for this .......

When are you EVER at work during the summer months, Hangar?

longshot7
12-23-2005, 12:00 AM
I'm also an Angels season-ticketholder, and I'm not sure you can buy more tickets than the ones you buy in the plan. are you sure that you can?

Nellie_Fox
12-23-2005, 01:19 AM

OH wait, I forgot the teal and the teal police may write me a tix or is it tixs???It's a dirty, thankless job, but someone has to do it. Kittle42 must be horrified.

TheKittle
12-23-2005, 02:13 AM
I'm also an Angels season-ticketholder, and I'm not sure you can buy more tickets than the ones you buy in the plan. are you sure that you can?

Yes I'm sure you can buy extra tixs (HEY SPELLING POLICE) if you have a full season plan. Not sure about partial or mini plans.

Nellie_Fox
12-23-2005, 02:38 AM
Yes I'm sure you can buy extra tixs (HEY SPELLING POLICE)Good for you. Insist on your right to be wrong, and attack those who notice. Way to go.

They're tickets. You're too old for this nonsense.

TheKittle
12-23-2005, 05:11 PM
Good for you. Insist on your right to be wrong, and attack those who notice. Way to go.

They're tickets. You're too old for this nonsense.

Yeah waste your time over this since it's soo important. Tixs tixs tixs TIXS TIXS TIXS

RallyBowl
12-23-2005, 08:00 PM
Thixs thread rulexs! Merry Chrixstmaxs to all here at WXSI!

SoxFan76
12-23-2005, 08:11 PM
Thanx 2 u all. I <3 da Soxs. LOL *** g2g

lataz.

DieTrying79
12-23-2005, 09:05 PM
I really want to come down for this series and meet up with the LA people on the board.

Enuff abot gramer already, geez! LOL

JoeCrede4MVP06
12-23-2005, 11:32 PM
Maybe A.J. can get on first again with another dropped third strike...that should get those Anaheim Monkey Spankers riled up!
How hilarious would that be?
:versatile Josh Paul, who indeed failed to catch strike three against A.J.

goofymsfan
12-24-2005, 07:55 PM
I'm a Mariner Season ticket holder and can order extra game tickets as well for when the Sox are in Seattle or if there is another time. The order form is supposed to arrive sometime mid January and is due back Feb. 10th. The Sox are in Seattle April 24-26. Send me a PM if you are interested. I'll post again once I receive the form.

Fake Chet Lemon
12-25-2005, 12:13 AM
Please tell me the rally monkey finally dies this season and the Angels bullpen discovers the wonders of contact lenses.

DieTrying79
12-26-2005, 07:52 PM
Please tell me the rally monkey finally dies this season and the Angels bullpen discovers the wonders of contact lenses.

:lynch&mcfail

" Maybe if we attained a primate from Brookfield Zoo and gave Eyre and Howry goggles, we'd have a better chance of winning this year. Eh, enough work today, wanna get a burger?"

DenverSock
12-26-2005, 09:45 PM
:lynch&mcfail

" Maybe if we attained a primate from Brookfield Zoo and gave Eyre and Howry goggles, we'd have a better chance of winning this year. Eh, enough work today, wanna get a burger?"

I thought the Flubs were primates, from Brookfield Zoo.