PDA

View Full Version : Official: Sox Land that guy From AZ

DaveIsHere
12-20-2005, 06:39 PM
http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/news/article.jsp?ymd=20051220&content_id=1285188&vkey=news_cws&fext=.jsp&c_id=cws (http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/news/article.jsp?ymd=20051220&content_id=1285188&vkey=news_cws&fext=.jsp&c_id=cws)

PAPChiSox729
12-20-2005, 06:49 PM
Alright! Good to hear. I must admit that with El Duque involved, I was a little concerned that the deal may not have gotten completed.

Exit_Only
12-20-2005, 06:52 PM
Alright! Good to hear. I must admit that with El Duque involved, I was a little concerned that the deal may not have gotten completed.

I was too, but remember that KW said his White Sox physical was one of the best he's seen.

Glad this is completed and KW can now make his next brilliant move.

santo=dorf
12-20-2005, 06:57 PM
Please everyone;

V-a-Z-q-u-e-z no "s." :smile:

Scottiehaswheels
12-20-2005, 06:58 PM
I was too, but remember that KW said his White Sox physical was one of the best he's seen.

Glad this is completed and KW can now make his next brilliant move.

Gonna be awhile I think... KW just had kidney stone surgery and knowing the pain/discomfort my dad experiences when he has one of those... KW is likely laid up for at least a week or so...

IlliniSox4Life
12-20-2005, 11:49 PM
Gonna be awhile I think... KW just had kidney stone surgery and knowing the pain/discomfort my dad experiences when he has one of those... KW is likely laid up for at least a week or so...

I wouldnt be surprised to find out Kenny has super healing powers.

KRS1
12-20-2005, 11:56 PM

The ultra-sound technique they use now actually has a lay off of only a day or two. The pain is relieved immediately after they procedure, I only know this b/c my uncle recently had the surgery and I played a round of golf with him that very weekend (3 days after). He said it was the easiest surgery he's ever had, and that he was feeling 100 percent just 24 hours after leaving the hospital.

Palehose13
12-21-2005, 12:04 AM
The ultra-sound technique they use now actually has a lay off of only a day or two. The pain is relieved immediately after they procedure, I only know this b/c my uncle recently had the surgery and I played a round of golf with him that very weekend (3 days after). He said it was the easiest surgery he's ever had, and that he was feeling 100 percent just 24 hours after leaving the hospital.

Yep...my dad just had another bout with stones Friday.

KRS1
12-21-2005, 12:09 AM
Yep...my dad just had another bout with stones Friday.

Sux, hope he's back on his feet as quick as my uncle. The weird thing is he's a diet and workout freak. He jogs 7 miles a day, and does light workouts with weights with me, and still gets these things every year it seems. Guess some people just dont break down that calcium so good when they get older. Best wishes to your pops.

34 Inch Stick
12-21-2005, 09:46 AM
Maybe Chuch Norris could give him a roundhouse kick and immediately cure the kidney stones.