PDA

View Full Version : Single Game Tickets on Sale....

WhiteSoxFan84
12-18-2005, 02:08 PM
Friday January 27th

I didn't see this posted anywhere so I decided to put it up.

Tickets will probably go on sale at 9AM or 10AM CT.

SouthSide_HitMen
12-18-2005, 05:01 PM
Will season ticket holders get first dibs? Haven't heard anything on that front yet. Based on Ozzie Plan sales, Opening Night and the Cubs series look close to being sold out. The Boston and Yankees series are heavily bought as well.

Knocking those upper deck rows off will help with sales this season. Ticket scarcity will cause people to buy tickets they would normally buy the week / day of the game in the winter / spring. I expect a full rocking Comiskey Park in 2006, especially after Memorial Day!!!

chisoxfanatic
12-18-2005, 06:10 PM
Will season ticket holders get first dibs? Haven't heard anything on that front yet. Based on Ozzie Plan sales, Opening Night and the Cubs series look close to being sold out. The Boston and Yankees series are heavily bought as well.

Yes they will. Full season ticket holders get the opportunity to purchase on the 24th of January, while they open up ticket sales for us split-season ticket holders on the 25th.

SouthSide_HitMen
12-18-2005, 06:24 PM
Yes they will. Full season ticket holders get the opportunity to purchase on the 24th of January, while they open up ticket sales for us split-season ticket holders on the 25th.

Cool

DaveIsHere
12-18-2005, 07:58 PM
I am good for 2 tickets if anyone season ticket holder wants to do me a favor!!1

Ok OK I will buy your beer for the night too!! PM Me!!!:D:

WhiteSoxFan84
12-18-2005, 09:44 PM

I might be missing something here, but if you're a full season ticket holder, don't you have tickets to every game?

Now if you mean you guys get first dibs on buying MORE tickets, why? That's not cool.

http://www.wwe.com/superstars/raw/carlito/photos/072.jpg
"That.... is DEFINATELY... NOT COOL!"

soxwon
12-18-2005, 09:52 PM

i figure a password will me mailed to season ticket holders and split ticket holders.
Do you concur?

Theanticub
12-18-2005, 10:52 PM
I might be missing something here, but if you're a full season ticket holder, don't you have tickets to every game?

Now if you mean you guys get first dibs on buying MORE tickets, why? That's not cool.

I'm a season ticket holder and I fully agree with you.

anewman35
12-19-2005, 12:11 AM

I'm not a season ticket holder, but I understand it. If somebody is willing to put out thousands of dollars on the team before the season starts, they deserve some perks.

JorgeFabregas
12-19-2005, 12:56 AM

Will this be password protected as cleverly as the seat presale was? Seriously, did anyone try to guess the password besides me? It was seats. :rolleyes:

JorgeFabregas
12-19-2005, 12:59 AM

Season ticket holders are the backbone of the team's financial support. They can get extra tickets for key dates for their business, the big games, and times when their family is in town. In some ways, the season ticket holders are responsible for the team existing. I don't have a problem with it.

The Deacon
12-19-2005, 09:31 PM

Excellent.

chisoxmike
12-19-2005, 09:37 PM
Will this be password protected as cleverly as the seat presale was? Seriously, did anyone try to guess the password besides me? It was seats. :rolleyes:

I highly doubt there is a password. I would think that ST holders will get a order form or an invoice for tickets to choose from via their on-line account.

itsnotrequired
12-19-2005, 09:40 PM
I highly doubt there is a password. I would think that ST holders will get a order form or an invoice for tickets to choose from via their on-line account.

I'm betting you will have to log into your account to have access to the tickets. This requires a season ticket holders account number and personal password. Don't hope for any type of hokey Ticketmaster password like "PRESALE" or "PAYOURFEES" that can be used by Joe Internet Connection to order a bunch of tickets.

chisoxmike
12-19-2005, 09:53 PM
I'm betting you will have to log into your account to have access to the tickets. This requires a season ticket holders account number and personal password. Don't hope for any type of hokey Ticketmaster password like "PRESALE" or "PAYOURFEES" that can be used by Joe Internet Connection to order a bunch of tickets.

Yeah, they'll do the most secure way they can to keep the tickets for ST holders.