PDA

View Full Version : It is a White Sox Christmas

IggyD
12-17-2005, 07:43 PM
My daughter arrived home today from California. To spend Christmas with family and friends. She was not able to be here during the playoffs or the World Series. She did get to go to Game 3 vs' LAA, outside of that and watching the games on TV with a small group of other Sox fans she missed the much of the atmosphere that happened during that great occasion.

We watched the 1 1/2 hour video that I made and throughout we (the family) felt that rush again. To hear the excitement in her voice and sharing her stories of that 1 game was moving. Then at the end of the vid is all the Chicago celebration photos/video of them arriving home with the TROPHY and the PARADE, she began to cry. She turned to me and said " I Promise I am comming home next year when they do this again".

That made me feel fortunate as a White Sox fan to have been here through it all and realize that this Christmas is so much better thanks to our WORLD CHAMPIONS CHICAGO WHITE SOX!!!

I wish to all...........

MERRY CHRISTMAS
AND
MERRY SOXMAS
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B000C1U7IW.01-A2QUBZRFQD7A2Q._SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

BTW...do you mods know that the spell check here does not recognize Our SOX...I would think one of you would add that to the dictionary...

Jurr
12-17-2005, 08:53 PM
A Sox Christmas, indeed. My girlfriend has spent almost a grand this holiday season on Sox stuff for me, including Soxfest tickets. It sucks that I know most of the stuff I'm getting, but it's going to be funny opening nothing but Sox gifts in front of my future in-laws. They're going to think I'm some kind of wacko (though they are from Pittsburgh and do the same freakish stuff with Steelers gear).

I guarantee there's going to be a lot of people on this site that will be having similar Sox-heavy payloads from Christmas day.

Jerko
12-18-2005, 12:49 PM
I bought so much sox stuff for myself for Christmas that I'm actually giving the stuff to people to give to back to me for Christmas because they don't know what else to do. GREAT problem to have though. I hope I go thru this again next year.

Theanticub
12-18-2005, 10:03 PM
I was driving north on harlem avenue close to 111th, and there is a karate dojo with this on their sign outside.

Chills, chills and more chills.

Hangar18
12-19-2005, 09:55 AM
I was driving north on harlem avenue close to 111th, and there is a karate dojo with this on their sign outside.

Chills, chills and more chills.

What was on the sign? ?????