PDA

View Full Version : Roger Clemens

gowhitesox
12-16-2005, 08:53 PM
From what I read on the internet. Roger Clemens is still undecided if he wants to play or not. If he does play he says he is interested in Boston, N.Y. Yankees, Houston and one other team, I forget who it was. My own personal opinion, he might want to end his carrier in Boston where he started it. Some players do that.

rmusacch
12-16-2005, 09:44 PM
From what I read on the internet. Roger Clemens is still undecided if he wants to play or not. If he does play he says he is interested in Boston, N.Y. Yankees, Houston and one other team, I forget who it was. My own personal opinion, he might want to end his carrier in Boston where he started it. Some players do that.

The other team is the Rangers, I think.

Fenway
12-16-2005, 10:28 PM
Roger knows he will go in the Hall of Fame as a Red Sox...and IF he went back with ONE win he would become the alltime Boston leader in wins. He currently has 192 tied with someone named Cy Young.

Twilight of his career indeed :?:

The reason he left Boston is long gone as Dan Duquette has had a long twilight looking for another baseball job

Soxfanspcu11
12-16-2005, 10:34 PM
If he does play he says he is interested in Boston, N.Y. Yankees, Houston and one other team, I forget who it was.

Why it is clearly the Cubs! Are you seriously lacking that much baseball knowledge?!?! Everyone knows that it is the ultimate dream of anyone who has ever existed anywhere to play at BEAUTIFUL Wrigley Field! Geez, it just shows that you are not a "true", "loyal" and "diehard" baseball fan. I would bet anything that Roger would take the biggest paycut ever, possibly even a 100% paycut to win the '06 World Series with the Cubs!

Wow, your stupidity has angered me so much that I must grab a latte! If you want me to school you on baseball some more, I will be at Starbucks for the rest of the night.

gowhitesox
12-16-2005, 11:42 PM
Why it is clearly the Cubs! Are you seriously lacking that much baseball knowledge?!?! Everyone knows that it is the ultimate dream of anyone who has ever existed anywhere to play at BEAUTIFUL Wrigley Field! Geez, it just shows that you are not a "true", "loyal" and "diehard" baseball fan. I would bet anything that Roger would take the biggest paycut ever, possibly even a 100% paycut to win the '06 World Series with the Cubs!

Wow, your stupidity has angered me so much that I must grab a latte! If you want me to school you on baseball some more, I will be at Starbucks for the rest of the night.

It is the Texas Rangers he is considering also, that is from the sports on AOL. He can't resign with the Astros Until May 1. You don't know much about baseball. He isn't that desparate to play for the Cubs! Your lack of knowledge is incredible. More than likely if he plays it will be for Boston where he started in the big leagues.

JGarlandrules20
12-16-2005, 11:52 PM
It is the Texas Rangers he is considering also, that is from the sports on AOL. He can't resign with the Astros Until May 1. You don't know much about baseball. He isn't that desparate to play for the Cubs! Your lack of knowledge is incredible. More than likely if he plays it will be for Boston where he started in the big leagues
Teal=Sarcasm.

Baby Fisk
12-18-2005, 12:13 PM
You don't know much about baseball. He isn't that desparate to play for the Cubs! Your lack of knowledge is incredible. More than likely if he plays it will be for Boston where he started in the big leagues.
Learn the rules of the place before you start shooting off at people.

RallyBowl
12-18-2005, 02:44 PM
It is the Texas Rangers he is considering also, that is from the sports on AOL. He can't resign with the Astros Until May 1. You don't know much about baseball. He isn't that desparate to play for the Cubs! Your lack of knowledge is incredible. More than likely if he plays it will be for Boston where he started in the big leagues.

:roflmao:

Your lack of WSI knowledge is what's incredible. And your opinion of yourself, apparently.

nodiggity59
12-18-2005, 03:29 PM

:hawk

"Grab some bench."

cbrownson13
12-18-2005, 03:48 PM

:DJ

"Uh Oh!"