PDA

View Full Version : Sox commercials

WinOrDyeTrying
12-16-2005, 09:03 PM
I was flipping through the channels today, and caught the last few seconds of an intresting commercial. It had a guy wearing a White Sox jersey saying something (I missed what he had to say), then it cut to an image of a chlorox bleach bottle, and it said "everyone wants white socks".
Also, In the latest Sports Illustrated, there is another ad (this one brought to you buy the MLB) that revolves around the White Sox. It had a ginger bread cookie decked out in, again, a White Sox jersey. It stated that "This year everyone wants Sox for the holidays". Anyone else notice some other ads such as these?

EDIT: Sorry if this has been posted before. I havnt been on these forums in some time.

TheDarkGundam
12-16-2005, 10:07 PM
I'm not sure if this is the same bleach commercial, but there is one where they have a guy sitting in room that is filled with White Sox stuff. I believe he says: "Off White Sox? That's just wrong."

WinOrDyeTrying
12-16-2005, 10:45 PM
I think we're talking about the same commercial.

Off topic: Why don't we all donate white socks to charities? We could all buy a dozen or so socks and send them to the Salvation Army, or some other Charity. Courtesy of WSI, of course.