PDA

View Full Version : The price of success...

Ol' No. 2
12-16-2005, 06:59 PM
...keeps going up.

I just got my stadium club invoice today. It's up to $1000.:(:

peeonwrigley
12-16-2005, 07:01 PM
...keeps going up.

:reinsy

"Because I can!"

dllrbll7
12-16-2005, 07:33 PM
...keeps going up.

Ya I got an invoice in today also, I was interested when it was $800 but im not sure now...Correct me if Im wrong but you get to bring up to 4 people per $1000??

Bone
12-17-2005, 09:40 AM
I've only been in the Stadium Club once. I think that was the first month the ballpark opened, so I don't remember much. What do you get for the $1,000? What is it like inside? I assume the food is pretty good -- anything else that would justify the $1,000? How crowded does it get?

FoulkeFan
12-17-2005, 09:52 AM
I am thinking of buying Stadium Club passes with my *new* full season ticket package. The invoice yesterday though made me nervous. Can anyone you give the passes to charge stuff to your account? That's what it sounded like.

Scotty347
12-17-2005, 09:58 AM
I am thinking of buying Stadium Club passes with my *new* full season ticket package. The invoice yesterday though made me nervous. Can anyone you give the passes to charge stuff to your account? That's what it sounded like.

You are given tickets for the stadium club which you can either charge to your account or restrict to credit card access if you tear off one end, so don't sweat it.

Think of it like membership to a nice bar in the outfield. Its nice for those cold games in April and for pre-game meals and drinks. But the $1000 is just for the priviledge to use it and all the food is extra.

If you have the extra cash to blow it is a nice perk, especially when you bring guests with. They enjoy the experience. And the food is excellent.

Ol' No. 2
12-17-2005, 10:44 AM
You are given tickets for the stadium club which you can either charge to your account or restrict to credit card access if you tear off one end, so don't sweat it.

Think of it like membership to a nice bar in the outfield. Its nice for those cold games in April and for pre-game meals and drinks. But the $1000 is just for the priviledge to use it and all the food is extra.

If you have the extra cash to blow it is a nice perk, especially when you bring guests with. They enjoy the experience. And the food is excellent.It's a big chunk of money, but over 81 games it works out to less than $12 per. If you use it then it's worth it. It does come in handy for those cold April (and sometimes May) games and for rain delays. But it does get crowded on those days. They could really use an expansion.

FoulkeFan
12-17-2005, 11:56 AM

If you have the extra cash to blow it is a nice perk, especially when you bring guests with. They enjoy the experience. And the food is excellent.

Thanks.

chisoxfan83
12-17-2005, 02:08 PM
i wonder since it went up 200 on full season ticket holders if mine for the split season is gonna go up 100 i assume it would

chisoxmike
12-17-2005, 02:22 PM
Speaking of invoices... not to hijack or anything, but, did anyone gets theirs for the last payment on the plans yet? Just wondering.

Bone
12-17-2005, 02:37 PM

How many tickets do you get per game? If one, how many people can you bring into the Stadium Club with you?