PDA

View Full Version : Another crappy, redundant column by the times.

RedPinStripes
12-24-2001, 08:03 AM
http://www.suntimes.com/output/sox/cst-spt-inside24.html

RedPinStripes
12-24-2001, 08:05 AM
I know there isn't much to write about now, but I've seen this crap in the times way too much. Do they think every sox fan forgets what happened every month?

ExSoxFan
12-24-2001, 08:24 AM
Hey RPS,

You should stick to the Southtown - the Times and Trib seem to always upset you!

...with the "Cub bias" and all...
:smile:

RedPinStripes
12-24-2001, 08:26 AM
Originally posted by ExSoxFan
Hey RPS,

You should stick to the Southtown - the Times and Trib seem to always upset you!

...with the "Cub bias" and all...
:smile:

I still look for something decent from Chris Deluca every once in a while.

South town is the best Sox reading around though.

SOXSINCE'70
12-24-2001, 08:49 AM
:army

Like an idiot,I made the mistake of reading this tripe.I sent a nasty e mail to the sports department because they called Antonio Osuna "Oscar".They could at least get the facts right.Oh,wait a minute;this is the same newspaper that employs that pu$$y Scumbagotti.Could he be more of a sCrUBS fan??

I agree with Pinstripes.Read the Daily Southtown online if you want the real story on this team.

RedPinStripes
12-24-2001, 08:58 AM
Yeah. I noticed that too. Bunch of idiots!

duke of dorwood
12-24-2001, 10:35 AM
It wasn't a "wonder" we won that many games. I was a damn good effort.

:hitless

Yep, I held them together.

CubKilla
12-24-2001, 11:39 AM
The Chicago Sun-Times tries so hard to be like the Tribune when it comes to the Cubs that they forget that, unlike Cub fans, Sox fans never..... EVER..... forget. Too bad in the column of good, bad, and ugly of our 2001 White Sox they didn't mention the fact that the White Sox handed the Cubs their a$$ 4 out of 6 times in 2001.

:moron Talkin' bad about my :nocubs again? You Sox fans have no class.