PDA

View Full Version : WS Rings

RallyBowl
12-15-2005, 04:15 PM
Anyone see anything out there yet? I wonder if there is at least an artists rendition floating around out there somewhere. I'm really anxious to see what they look like. Any speculation as to whether or not replicas will be available to purchase?

heartslasher
12-15-2005, 04:25 PM
they are gonna be so pimped out! hahaha

RetireWoodys28
12-15-2005, 04:40 PM
If you ask me, even the cheapest tackiest plastic replica ever would make the most brilliant promotional day in franchise history. Picture a sellout crowd for a Devilrays day game...

TheKittle
12-15-2005, 08:19 PM
Anyone see anything out there yet? I wonder if there is at least an artists rendition floating around out there somewhere. I'm really anxious to see what they look like. Any speculation as to whether or not replicas will be available to purchase?

The Angels allowed I believe season tix holders to buy a replica ring. I think the replics had just a small difference in design, maybe the year switched from one side of the ring to the other, but other it was nicely done.

Roof Shot
12-15-2005, 08:23 PM
Each year the Bulls won a replica ring was given to all fans on opening day...stay tuned.

Rgilliam32
12-15-2005, 08:53 PM
As of today, the designer of the ring is still to be determined, so im sure both jostens and Taylou/Balfour chicago both have their designs on the table for the Whitesox/MLB to look at.

Dolanski
12-15-2005, 09:43 PM
I heard Reinsdorf's wife was designing the rings. Supposedly she designed all the Bulls rings...

Also, I think the Sox need to do something the Red Sox did after they won. They had people stations around the park with Replica Rings (fake jewels) and let people try them on and take pictures with it. I was there for a game when they did it and it was pretty damn cool to see it up close and try it on.

Fenway
12-15-2005, 10:19 PM
I heard Reinsdorf's wife was designing the rings. Supposedly she designed all the Bulls rings...

Also, I think the Sox need to do something the Red Sox did after they won. They had people stations around the park with Replica Rings (fake jewels) and let people try them on and take pictures with it. I was there for a game when they did it and it was pretty damn cool to see it up close and try it on.

Also Brooks emailed me that the White Sox are considering a charity raffle to give fans a real ring similar to the Red Sox.