PDA

View Full Version : Sports Authority Sale Tonight

Brian26
12-14-2005, 10:26 PM
I know this is a little late, but if anyone is super close to a Sports Authority and can get there by 10pm, there are some nice sales going on, including a one-day only sale for 30% off any MLB product. I went by on a whim on my walk home, and ended up snagging a new batting practice hat for $18 instead of the regular $25 with tax. The new BP hats, by the way, seem to be improved a bit and dont have that ring around the inside that would make them sit funny on your head. I'll probably keep my old one as a remembrance of the 2003-2005 seasons I wore it, but the new one is nice. I also picked up a dugout t-shirt for $12. All of the World Series stuff is still out and 50% off.

The LaSalle Street store downtown still has good sizes on a lot of the stuff, and it still has TONS of World Series hats. I read someone say they were sold out the other day. That's not true though. Go to the cap kiosk in the back, on the first floor, and you'll find tons of hats on the shelves underneath the main table.

koch44
12-14-2005, 10:56 PM
The LaSalle Street store downtown still has good sizes on a lot of the stuff, and it still has TONS of World Series hats. I read someone say they were sold out the other day. That's not true though. Go to the cap kiosk in the back, on the first floor, and you'll find tons of hats on the shelves underneath the main table.

Do they have the fitted hats with the World Series patch on the side?