PDA

View Full Version : What to happen next....

ukigdog
12-14-2005, 09:49 PM
No information that I can give or have. Sorry about the confusion, but from what i was told players cannot talk about this information, so no help here.

Go Sox!

Ol' No. 2
12-14-2005, 09:51 PM
Im a long time reader and post here and there on Whitesox interactive. Im not to go into detail about who i am, but just for some credibility, i am a student at Illinois State University and as some may know, Marign McCarthy, Brandons sister plays volleyball at my school. We have become good friends with me being such a huge sox fan.

In wake of the news of the Vazquez trade, I became ultimately concerned about Brandon McCarthy starting next year, and approached her with the question just recently. She told me he is still going to start. I immediately asked her if she knew some info or something from the inside that we dont know since she is family and all, and was interrupted when she had to go all of a sudden, but said she would get back to me soon and fill me in on whats going on. I know its not much of a story yet, but it sounded like there is something brewing. I will post if i hear anything!

Go Sox!I'll be on the edge of my seat waiting.

NonetheLoaiza
12-14-2005, 10:00 PM
Hahaha...oh man. Every offseason, these rumor threads get more and more hilarious.

samram
12-14-2005, 10:03 PM
I immediately asked her if she knew some info or something from the inside that we dont know since she is family and all, and was interrupted when she had to go all of a sudden, but said she would get back to me soon and fill me in on whats going on.

She probably had to take a cell phone call in the airport.

Ol' No. 2
12-14-2005, 10:07 PM
She probably had to take a cell phone call in the airport.Oh, well....that's completely different. I was afraid this source was going to turn out to be of dubious reliability.

samram
12-14-2005, 10:37 PM
Oh, well....that's completely different. I was afraid this source was going to turn out to be of dubious reliability.

Well, I think we all know that the great GMs always confide in the rookie pitcher's college-age sister and encourage them to spread inside information to their classmates.

sircaffey1
12-14-2005, 11:26 PM
Well, I think we all know that the great GMs always confide in the rookie pitcher's college-age sister and encourage them to spread inside information to their classmates.
KW to Brandon to Sister....No KW to Sister....Duhhh

tebman
12-15-2005, 07:41 AM
KW to Brandon to Sister....No KW to Sister....Duhhh

What-everr!

http://www.pbs.org/speak/images/03_051g.jpg

itsnotrequired
12-15-2005, 08:31 AM
No information that I can give or have. Sorry about the confusion, but from what i was told players cannot talk about this information, so no help here.

Go Sox!

:?:

Kuzman
12-15-2005, 08:33 AM
Is she also close to the vendor that saw about 20 newstrucks lined up outisde The Cell?