PDA

View Full Version : Just got my "Dedicated to: ...." book just now

Hangar18
12-14-2005, 11:44 AM
What a great cover, and what a great concept, reading our posts in book form

MarySwiss
12-14-2005, 11:48 AM
Wow, that was fast! I ordered mine the first day too, so I guess I'm expecting two packages today with Sox-related stuff.

And it's not even Christmas yet! :D:

TheDarkGundam
12-14-2005, 03:00 PM
I got mine yesterday. I haven't had a chance to read through it yet, but it's really nice! If you haven't ordered one yet, order one! Or two, or three...

MarySwiss
12-15-2005, 02:26 PM
I got mine yesterday. I haven't had a chance to read through it yet, but it's really nice! If you haven't ordered one yet, order one! Or two, or three...

Second this! I just got mine, and it's very well done. Great job, PHG and all who contributed. :smile:

manders_01
12-15-2005, 02:36 PM
I am buying one for a gift and am looking for some help. I know when I give it to my Dad, he won't think it's much more than a book about the Sox. But I'd like give him a clue to turn to the page where my dedication is. Can anyone help me find it? I'm planning on getting a lot of my Sox stuff after Christmas so I can't look it up myself.

THANKS!

MarySwiss
12-15-2005, 02:46 PM
I am buying one for a gift and am looking for some help. I know when I give it to my Dad, he won't think it's much more than a book about the Sox. But I'd like give him a clue to turn to the page where my dedication is. Can anyone help me find it? I'm planning on getting a lot of my Sox stuff after Christmas so I can't look it up myself.

THANKS!

Ask and you shall receive! :D:

Bottom of page 125-top of page 126. Nice dedication, BTW--but then, they all are.

manders_01
12-15-2005, 03:11 PM
Thank you so much for your help - it will make that gift a lot more memorable!

CHIsoxNation
12-15-2005, 03:30 PM
I got mine yesterday. I can't wait to look back on this magical year and read about how much the championship meant to so many people.

SOXintheBURGH
12-15-2005, 03:34 PM
How long did yin's books take to ship? I forgot to order a few and I need at least 3.

manders_01
12-27-2005, 09:36 AM
So I gave a book to my dad for Christmas and had him read my dedication out loud to the family. He got so choked up throughout trying to read it. I was listening on speakerphone so I had to ask my sister if I had heard correctly. He read again the next day to my brother and he got choked up again. I wasn't trying to make my dad cry, but knowing that gift meant as much as it did to him felt great. In fact, he asked if there would be another publishing so he could do his own dedication. Thanks WSI for the best gift I've ever given my dad!