PDA

View Full Version : Front Page

Soxheads
12-23-2001, 12:30 AM
nice graphic, but my singelton song seems to be missing.........

oldcomiskey
12-23-2001, 09:37 AM
maybe --but my White Sox Christmas was added---Ill even give half of it to Rich--who came up with the first two lines

PaleHoseGeorge
12-23-2001, 12:48 PM
Sorry, folks. I didn't intend the feature to be all-inclusive. There are over 30 posts in that thread already. I gave WinningUgly individual credit for starting the thread, but apologize to anyone else who jumped in after that that didn't get the full measure of glory.

The theme is "Holiday Greetings from the WSI board!"

Jerry_Manuel
12-23-2001, 01:37 PM
:reinsy
How about my photo where I'm wearing a Santa hat?

PaleHoseGeorge
12-23-2001, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel
How about my photo where I'm wearing a Santa hat?

Unfortunately, Santa Jerry is leaving nothing but coal in Sox Fans' stockings this holiday.

"I'm not making enough money to give you guys anything you really want for Christmas."

:lynch&mcfail
"Yeah, we're in the same boat! Have you seen our TV revenues from last year?"

WinningUgly!
12-23-2001, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by PaleHoseGeorge

Unfortunately, Santa Jerry is leaving nothing but coal in Sox Fans' stockings this holiday.

You guys got coal? He left me a big 'ol steamin', stinkin' lump of something else :(:

duke of dorwood
12-23-2001, 06:54 PM
He left me a ticket invoice.

And get that in on time

Daver
12-23-2001, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by WinningUgly!

You guys got coal? He left me a big 'ol steamin', stinkin' lump of something else :(:

Is it soft ,brown, and unpleasant looking?

My puppy leaves those for me all the time.

Just consider it "Holiday Greetings from Rudolph".

RichH55
12-24-2001, 04:21 AM
Originally posted by oldcomiskey
maybe --but my White Sox Christmas was added---Ill even give half of it to Rich--who came up with the first two lines

Damn Straight! Get my lawyer on the phone....ROYALTIES!!! :D: It's all good though....I think we should both give credit where credit is due...it isn't my two lines and starting idea or your vastly improved lyrics who are the star ....its Royce for being so bad that grabage being tossed at him seems appropo...and now he can live forever in song! Royce needs his own minstrel like Sir Robin in Monty Python and the Holy Grail....Bravely ran away, away!...good times

RedPinStripes
12-24-2001, 08:24 AM
What's Christmas? Happy Honica!!!!!!!