PDA

View Full Version : Nardi's Thread Hijack

NardiWasHere
12-12-2005, 04:40 PM
Whats wrong with someone thinking that the Cubs will aquire someone? I personally don't think that they'll pull the trigger, but just because someone thinks they will does not make them a "Flubobsessed Dark Cloud" or something....

I think being "Flub obsessed" has more to do with someone not rationally looking at the situation and bashing someone for picking them in a poll.

BTW, West, this isn't an attack on you. Its a serious question Please don't ban me again for dissagreeing with you.

FarWestChicago
12-12-2005, 05:00 PM
Whats wrong with someone thinking that the Cubs will aquire someone? I personally don't think that they'll pull the trigger, but just because someone thinks they will does not make them a "Flubobsessed Dark Cloud" or something....

I think being "Flub obsessed" has more to do with someone not rationally looking at the situation and bashing someone for picking them in a poll.

BTW, West, this isn't an attack on you. Its a serious question Please don't ban me again for dissagreeing with you.Ummm, look where you are posting. We had to make a forum to contain the Flubsessed because they were trashing the whole site. We hoped it would be little used. If you don't see the Flubsessed around here, you need to visit your optometrist. :rolleyes:

NardiWasHere
12-12-2005, 11:43 PM
Ummm, look where you are posting. We had to make a forum to contain the Flubsessed because they were trashing the whole site. We hoped it would be little used. If you don't see the Flubsessed around here, you need to visit your optometrist. :rolleyes:

I see it in people's hatred in people like Bill Murray. I see it in people bashing the team when there is no need. I even see it when some go overboard in their Tribune attacks or even feel the need to call the ballclub the "Flubs".

Yet I don't see it when someone thinks the Cubs will aquire a player.

One more time...please don't ban me again... I get shaky when I post in the same threads as you. Just some healthy debate, thats all :cool:

FarWestChicago
12-12-2005, 11:49 PM
One more time...please don't ban me again... I get shaky when I post in the same threads as you. Just some healthy debate, thats all :cool:Settle down you big baby. You didn't get a time out for messing with me. You got a timeout for being disrespectful of another staff member. And fortunately for you, we have not yet started whacking people for being Flubsessed (thinking Hendry is God and freaking out that every ****ing player on the market is going to the Flubs qualifies).

NardiWasHere
12-13-2005, 12:22 AM
And fortunately for you, we have not yet started whacking people for being Flubsessed (thinking Hendry is God and freaking out that every ****ing player on the market is going to the Flubs qualifies).

:?:
Please look through my 170ish posts and show me when I have done something to make you think that I believe Hendry is God and/or when I have said every player on the market will go to the Cubs. Please don't put words in my mouth.

Common man, I was just asking a question... I didn't want you to start calling me names and stuff.

FarWestChicago
12-13-2005, 12:26 AM
Common man, I was just asking a question... I didn't want you to start calling me names and stuff.No, you are whining your ass off, not just asking a question. If you don't want to catch ****, don't start ****. I really don't like whiners. Anybody who has been around here for a while can tell you that.

NardiWasHere
12-13-2005, 12:41 AM
No, you are whining your ass off, not just asking a question. If you don't want to catch ****, don't start ****. I really don't like whiners. Anybody who has been around here for a while can tell you that.

Sorry for getting upset when someone unfairly labels me something that I am not. If the tables were turned and I wrote untrue things about you, I know for a fact you would be extremely pissed off. I haven't had a problem in over a year with any other member. I've read these boards for much longer- 2002ish. So I don't need to be told you don't like whiners.

I'm just going to forget about this. I don't want to ruin this thread or waste someones time who has to scroll thru this. Since you obviously dislike what I post, I'll make sure not to comment on anything you say.